Ep 12-My family vampires facts.

You're My Eternity Love Life
Some of them have same situation with Jessica. Was also under attack and been chasing by Vampire Hunters. It was same group of vampire hunters that attacking Jessica’s home.
 
Donghae Liu – The oldest brother and also eldest of the group family. He is our leader in this family. He is the one who make this wonderful family. He and Jonghyun took me and yuri as their own sister. He was the heir of king vampire. He born on 15 January 1902. 112 Years old. His power is Wind (Tornado) and has an ability power of Healing. His fake birthdate, 15 October 1986. Singer idol group Super Junior 2005.
 
Baekhyun – Best friend of Donghae. Don’t have family. He and Chanyeol was a loyal servant to Liu Families & Liu Families also treat them nicely. Born on 6 February 1902. 112 Years old. When the home of LIU was under attacked by vampires, He and chanyeol was only survive and joined in to be vampires. His power is Earth (Earthquake). His fake birthdate, 6 May 1992. Singer Idol Group EXO 2011.
 
Chanyeol – Best friend of Donghae. His family got killed by Vampire Hunters. He and Baekhyun was a loyal servant to Liu Families & Liu Families also treat them nicely. Born on 27 February 1902. 112 Years old. When the home of LIU was under attacked by vampires, He and baekhyun was only survive and joined in to be vampires. His power is Lighting (Thunder). His fake birthdate, 27 November 1992. Singer Idol Group EXO 2011.
 
N – Born on 20 March 1903. 111 Years Old. Was saved by Donghae. When N saw a woman standing on Ice look like wanna break. The girl was so scare and crying there. N comfort and try to calm her down. He took a long stick and told the girl to grab it. He taking the risk, he pulled the girl toward him while he take the place where ice was breaking. N was dropping down inside cold water. {Donghae was taking a stroll around there, and happened seeing the scene.} Donghae crash the icing and dived inside then swim toward to the drowning N. He immediately bitten N’s Neck and pushing up. (Same situation how Jessica did it to Amber) His power is Frost.  His fake birthdate, 30 June 1990. Singer Idol Group VIXX 2012.
 
L.Joe – Born on 23 April 1903. 111 Years old. Saved by Donghae. When L.Joe waiting for the streetlight turn into green to cross the road, he saw a girl who just crossing over the road, didn’t care and just walking happily. Just then a lori is coming toward to the girl. The driver seem too drunk and didn’t noticed the girl was there. And worst of it, he drive too fast. L.Joe shouting at girl to get out of there. The girl turn her head and saw the lori coming to her. She froze there and scared too. He run to the girl and pushed the girl toward. The lori got hit L.joe instead. Because of the lori speeding, causing L.Joe flew a little bit far and drop into the lake. {Donghae was taking a stroll around there, and happened seeing the scene.}Donghae went dive in and swim to the Dying L.Joe. He immediately bitten L.Joe’s neck and swim away. (Same situation how Jessica did it to Amber) His power is Water.  His fake birthdate, 23 November 1993. Singer idol group Teen Top 2010.
 
Jonghyun Liu – The older brother. He and Donghae took me and yuri as their own sister. He also was the heir of king vampire. He born on 8 May 1904. 110 Years old. His power is Light (Blind) and has an ability power of Time Control. His fake birthdate, 8 April 1990. Singer idol group SHINee 2008.
 
Kai – Born on 14 June 1904. 110 Years Old. Was found on the street homeless with Luhan. Jonghyun saved them because he saw their bright future. His power is Flame. His fake birthdate, 14 January 1994. Singer Idol Group EXO 2011.
 
Luhan – Born on 20 July 1904. 110 Years old. Was found on the street homeless with Luhan. Jonghyun saved them because he saw their bright future. His power is Fire. His fake birthdate, 20 April 1990. Singer Idol Group EXO 2011.
 
Me, Amber Liu– Third older sister. Born on 18 August 1905. 109 Years old. Jonghyun and Donghae took me and yuri as their own sister. Saved by Jessica. You know my history. My Ability is Rare Powerful Shield. Meaning won’t feel getting hit by the boys power. I also can make a forming to the person that I want to protect with my shield. Yuri has the same ability as me too. My fake birthdate is 18 September 1992.
 
BoA – Born on 5 September 1905. 109 Years old. Princess Vampire. Her ability is Air (Oxygen and Mist). Best Friend of Jessica. Her fake birthdate, 5 November 1992.
 
Taeyeon – Born on 9 September 1905. 109 Years old. Princess Vampire. Her girlfriend is Tiffany. Her Ability is Sun (Brightness and Heat). Her fake birthdate, 9 March 1993.
 
Tiffany – Born 1 October 1905. 109 Years old. Princess Vampire. Her girlfriend is Taeyeon. Her ability is Night (Darkness and Star). Cousin of Jessica. Her fake birthdate, 1 August 1993.
 
Jessica – 18 October 1905. 109 years old. Princess Vampire. Still liked me. Her ability is Nature (Plant life). Best friend of BoA and Cousin of Tiffany. Her fake birthdate, 18 April 1992. <- jessica want it her year same as me.
 
Yuri Liu – The Youngest sister. Born on 18 August 1906. 108 Year Old. Jonghyun and Donghae took Amber and Her as their own sister. Same Ability Powerful Shield as Amber. Amber  found Yuri getting bullies, more like almost killing her. Amber decided saved Yuri. Saw yuri almost dying. Amber got no choice, have to bite her now. (Same situation how Jessica did it to Amber). Her fake birthdate, 5 December 1994
 
Nicole – 7 November 1906. 108 Year old. Princess Vampire. Jessica’s Cousin.  Her ability is Animal (Speak and Understand animal language). Her little sister is Na Eun. Her fake bithdate, 7 October 1994.
 
Na Eun – 10 November 1906. 108 Year old. Princess Vampire. Jessica’s Cousin. Her Ability is Rainbow (Emotion of Happiness). Her big sister is Nicole. Her fake birthdate, 10 February 1994.
 
Minah – 29 December 1907. 107 Year old. Accidently get bitten with sulli by Yuri. (Same situation how Jessica did it to Amber). Yuri still new born vampire, her blood hormones got her. Her ability is Rain. Her fake birthdate, 13 May 1994.
 
Sulli – 29 December 1907. 107 Year Old. Accidently get bitten with minah by Yuri. (Same situation how Jessica did it to Amber). Yuri still new born vampire, her blood hormones got her. Her ability Wind. Her fake birthdate, 29 March 1994. 
 
From Me until sulli, we still schooling.
Me and the girls, same University with Baekhyun, CHanyeol, L.Joe, Kai.
All the boys except Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, L.Joe, they already finishing schooling
Chanyeol, Baekhyun, L.Joe and Kai, Were idol but still University with us.
 
Donghae was in Super Junior.
Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Kai,Luhan in EXO.
N in VIXX.
L.Joe in Teen Top.
Jonghyun in SHINee.
The girls plus me and yuri, also dreamed to be idol like them.
 
Hint our girl group form.
JessBer / AJBT2 / MNYNS / AmYul / D.Cer Girl.