Ep 11-New Life (29 December 2013)

You're My Eternity Love Life
Author POV
A figure running flash over at the tree branch in the forest. That figure was stopped; it was a girl with blonde haired girl. She stopped her track at the branch tree, she smiled and spoke softly “found you”, she spotted another person with red haired sitting at the branch, watching the view of the sun slowly rising.
 
That blonde haired girl immediately surprise charged forward to that red haired person and both of them were flown to the lake and crash dived to the lake.
 
Red haired person gasp out to breathing, looked at that culprit and exclaimed to blonde haired girl “YAH JESSSICA!! Seriously?! Do you really need do that?!” that blonde hair girl named Jessica giggling and said to that red haired person, “Sorry amber. Hehe I thought I should greet you this way, because you were so obsessing view the scene here and didn’t sense that I was here. So I charged toward you. Ahahahaha. It was DaeBAK!”
 
The red haired person named Amber, feeling annoyed. She attacks splashing to Jessica. Jessica attacked back to Amber. And both of them having splashing fighting for a while.
 
After splashing fighting, they swim toward to the land. Amber first to get up and she turn around then reach her hand to helping Jessica getting up. Jessica gladly took Amber’s hand.
 
“pheww, that so refreshing and fun. I take that as our exercise morning. Hahaha” Amber said with happy tone. Jessica just laughed softly at Amber’s joke words.
 
“What were you thinking of?” Jessica asked amber. Amber smiled slowly fading out. “I was thinking of the past.” Amber said with her smile weakly. “Oh” Jessica looked away, and viewing the scene. Amber joined in.
 
“Okay, let’s go back now. I sure the families are hungry right now, especially those 2 little shikshin. Ahahaha.” Amber chuckling. “Yeah, they all really loved your cooking food.” Jessica giggling.
 
Both of them together walked back to home. In the flash, they already arrived at their house.
 
When Jessica hold the door knob, she sense 2 persons behind the door. She secretly smiling, opened the door then quickly stand aside. Suddenly 2 girls flying charged toward to Amber. Causing amber get pushing and falling by them to the ground. Amber is below and 2 girls on top of her.
 
“WHAT THE?!?! NOT AGAIN!! I SWEAR I CAN FEEL MY BACK IS CRACKING HERE!!! YAH SULLI AH MINAH AHH!!!” Amber exclaimed with Painful and Annoyed Face.
 
“Hyung/Oppa, We so Hungry right now!! Quickly cooked for us now.” 2 girls pleading to Amber while pouting. “Okay okay, I will cook for you girls right away after you both get up from me right NOW.” Amber begging with annoyed face.
 
 
“Oops, sorry” 2 girls stand up and giggling. “*sigh*, seriously? First was Jessica and now you two again. You little shikshins” Amber just chuckling while ruffling those 2 girl’s hair. Amber goes to Kitchen to prepare for Morning dinner.
 
Jessica just laughing softly and scolding nicely to 2 girls, “Sulli-ah Minah-ah. Next time if you both are hungry, you should just talk to her, not flying charge to her. Amber is seriously hurt now.” “Really? Poor Hyung. Okay we promised we won’t do that.” Sulli said. Minah just nodded. Then Jessica went to kitchen to help Amber. Soon 3 girls went into kitchen, helping Amber cooked the food.
 
“Hey BoA-ah, can you helped me here? Wash this vegetable” “Neh, unnie”
“YAH TAEYEON, STOP STARING AT TIFFANY’S . Focus on that SOUP.” “Okay okay sorry”
“Fany-ah, you go help Jessica preparing the drinks” “Neh umma”
 
Amber command the 3 girls while she busily cooking the food.
 
An hour has past, finally the food are ready now. And the 5 maknae girls helped their unnie to assist the food and put on the table.
 
“Here yuri-ah, careful it hot.” “neh hyungnie”
“Be careful Nicole-ah Na Eun-ah, don’t spill the soup, it hot” “Okie Dokie Taeyeon unnie”
“Sulli-ah! Minah-ah! Come and help me this drinks” “Neeh tiff unnie”
 
“Amber, let me and BoA unnie do this. You go and wake the boys” Jessie told Amber, BoA came beside Jessica to helping her. Amber just nodded and went to Boys Dorm. To waking them all.
 
“YAH, KAI HYUNG LUHAN HYUNG WAKE UP NOW. The food is ready. GO WASH UP NOW.” 2 boys bolted up as they heard the word “food” and quickly goes to bathroom together.
“N hyung. L.Joe hyung. Wake up now. The food is ready now. The girls are waiting for you guys. Especially sulli and minah. Wash up now” N and L.joe immediately opened their eyes and wake up when they heard the word “sulli and minah” and also goes to bathroom together
“Baekhyun hyung. Chanyeol Hyung. Food is ready. Wash up now.” Softly shook them and wake them up. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just nodded.
“Donghae hyung. Wake up now. The food is ready.” Donghae opened his eyes and went to bathroom to wash up.
 
Amber takes the pot and big spoon then went beside of sleeping jonghyun. Then *BANG BANG BANG* “WAKE UP NOW JONGHYUN HYUNG!!” amber shouting while banging it to wake him up. Slowly jonghyun’s eyes was opened and yawning. “Yah hyung, the food is ready and-” Jonghyun bolted up and was about to run but it too late. Amber was quickly grab the back collar of Jonghyun’s  pajama who still running, didn’t noticed he was holding by amber and Amber continued said “wash up first hyung”
 
Just then, donghae come out from bathroom after him washing up. Donghae went to Amber then smiled to Amber and said “You go down first, let me take care this dirty dino.” Amber smiled to her brother. Donghae grab Jonghyun’s back collar and pull him to the bathroom.
 
As the girls and amber sitting at dinner while waiting for boys. One by one, the boys are now in the dinner room. So the families greet morning each other and started eating together quietly. After eating, the families drink up the animal’s blood, every the end of month.
 
After breakfast, the boys went out for their schedule. The boys were now becoming idol. Amber and Yuri will take care the girls here in the house.
 
Amber POV
This is my new life. I living with 18 vampires in here seoul, south korea and they all are my family. Is my habit to wake up in the morning and preparing the food for the family, especially for the boys who have to work this morning as an idol. I and the girls also dreamed to be idol like the boys. Soon our dream will come true. Waking up the boys are my job and Yuri will be waking the girls up. That how I wake them up. Luhan and kai loved my food. N and L.joe is concern about the girls, afraid the girls would be very starving there. Chanyeol and baekhyun just nod their head. Donghae hyung is easy to wake him up while jonghyun is hard to wake him up. He was like dead sleeping. That the reason why I make that noise. He always hyper up when he heard the word “food” I know him that he will ran to the dinner room without washing up. I immediately grab his back collar to stop him. He also didn’t noticed or felt that I was grabbing his back collar. After jonghyun washing up, he completely forgotten about me grabbing his collar. The boys sometime lived at the idol dorm or sometime here living with us. Our house lived inside the forest. Because our family want to have peaceful living. It not like we hate fans, no. Donghae hyung and the boys loved their fans. It just This is our secret vampire house. In here, we can hunt the wild animal.
 
They boys all has their own license driving and own car or motorcycle; importantly is always take a cautions while secretly driving to our secret house in case if there a reporter or fans following them. We don’t want anyone report about us, and Vampire Hunter will spotted our hidden place.
 
My name is Amber Liu. My real name is Yi Yun Lee. I changed my name and also changed my hair color to very red color haired-dyed. Donghae hyung and Jonghyun hyung is my brother. They are taking me as their sister. I comfortable called all the boys hyung. Yuri is our youngest sister. I was the one who take her as LIU sibling, donghae hyung and jonghyun hyung happily welcomed her as their sister. I am now 109 year old. I have ability power called powerful shield. Meaning I won’t get hurt or get effected by any of power. I got this kind of power when I was 50 year old. My family also has their own power when they were 50 year old. Awaken our own power was too painful for us all, whenever he/she already on 50 year old. He/she started feeling painfulness, us just looking at him/her with our worry feeling while crying as we watching them painfully as they were started awaken their power. About Sica, I still haven’t got the feeling, now we treating each other as sister sometime like a couple.
 
(Amber, BoA and Jessica Room)
I pulled out the drawer; inside the drawer have a necklace. I take it then I sat down on my bed while looking at the necklace and read it out “Friends”
 
Flashback (1973)
Author POV
“*gasp *gasp AHHHHH!!!!” Amber shouted while holding her heart. Feeling burning inside her heart.
“AMBER!!” Jessica shouting while struggling to get out from BoA’s hold.
“NO JESSICA-AH! IT TOO DANGEROUS!!” BoA holding Jessica down.
“BUT AMBER IS PAIN THERE!! I HAVE TO GO THERE!!” Jessica exclaimed.
“NO! I know you worry about amber unnie. I know she is painful there. But donghae oppa is there, trying to lessen her pain. And the boys are also there to help amber unnie.” Tiffany calming Jessica down.
“Tiffany is right. We just pray for amber unnie to hold on there. I know amber unnie. She is strong and she can handle this” taeyeon try to reassure it.
“Amber unnie” Na Eun and Nicole hugging each other while crying as they watching amber who painfully there.
“AMBER OPPA/HYUNG” sulli and minah shout to amber as they also crying there.
“HANGING THERE HYUNGNIE, IS ALMOST FINISH NOW” Yuri shouted to Amber with her worry face.
 
Soon a light brighten from amber’s heart and amber body is starting floating to the air. Then the light is starting growing bigger and “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” amber screamed out lastly.
 
 A few second, the light from Amber’s heart fading out and Amber is dropping down. Before amber could hit on the ground, Jonghyun quickly sprinting and catch amber. Successfully got amber. Amber is now fainted.
 
Amber opened her eyes, immediately feel dizziness. “urrgh where I am?” amber spoke while holding her head. “Oh amber-ah, you finally wake up. You making us all worry. We thought you never waking up. Here let me take care your head, I bet you feeling dizzy right now” Donghae said to her and starting to healed her head to make the dizzy go away. Soon the dizzy is faded out.
 
“Thanks hyung, what happened and how long that I has been sleeping?” amber asks. “You were fainted after you developed your awakened power and you been sleeping for almost 1 weeks” donghae tell her. “It so rare for you had been sleeping in 1 weeks. Us usually been sleeping like 3 days only.” Donghae say again with his confused and worry face.
 
“So can you feel something?” donghae ask amber with his curious eyes. “No, I don’t feel anything.” Amber told him. “That weird. Okay I should check your condition tomorrow, tonight you should take a rest and sleep now.” Donghae said. Amber just nodded. “Hey, where is sica?” Amber asked with her worry face. “Oh wait, let me get Jessica now” donghae went out. A few minutes, Jessica came in with her worry face.
 
“Amber, how are you feeling right now? Still feeling pain? Feeling dizzy?” Jessica bombarded all her worriedness questions while holding amber’s hand.
 
“Hey hey, take a deep breathe in and out” Amber calm Jessica down and Jessica inhale and exhale to calm herself down. After Jessica already calming down. “good girl. I’m fine. No feeling pain. I feel dizzy when I woke up but donghae healed me. And now I completely fine here.” Amber answered Jessica’s question while smiling dorkily. Jessica sigh relief. Amber spotted dry tear at Jessica’s face. Amber caressed Jessica’s cheek, “did you cry? Sica-ah?” Amber asked Jessica worry tone and feeling guilty for making Jessica crying. “Yeah, but I am fine because you finally awake.” Jessica reassure Amber. Amber just smiling weakly.
 
“Can you sleep beside me? I feel so sleepy right *yawn* now” amber asked Jessica. Jessica brighten up with Happy and lie beside amber then hug each other. And both of them go to dreamland.
 
3 day ago, Amber still didn’t feel anything kind of her power. Donghae also clueless about amber.
 
Amber sitting outside while watching Kai and Luhan practicing their power and having fun there. Amber just smiling there as she watching kai and luhan having fun praticing.
 
“Hey amber” Amber turn her head; saw Jessica on her way walking to Amber. Then they heard a shout “WATCH OUT!!!”
 
Jessica unable to react quickly, also unable dodge it when a fireball is speeding launching toward to Jessica. Amber quickly sprint toward Jessica and stand in front of her to protect her. Then a light from her heart brighten and formed a light around her body. A fireball hit amber; Amber coughed out because gasses.
 
After that happen, the light that around her body was fading out. Donghae quickly went to her and checked her condition. Amber’s condition is just fine and no burning skin. Everyone went to Amber and Jessica.
 
Donghae asked “how are you feeling?”  “I’m completely just fine” Amber tells donghae with shocked face. “WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY?! YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU’RE COMPLETELY FINE THERE AFTER YOU GOT HIT BY FIREBALL?!” Jonghyun exclaimed with Worried. “I also surprised to myself too. I am serious here too and confused to myself.” Amber said to Jonghyun with confused face. “*Gasp* could it be?” Donghae say.
 
“Everyone stay back now. Amber, you go there and stand there. Focus on your mind, try again to protect yourself there.” Donghae asks amber. Amber walked to there and stand there. Then Donghae make a tornado and attacked to Amber. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HYUNG!!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “Wait. Look.”
 
They saw amber’s light is glowing again and form around her body, tornado got Amber but amber just standing still inside the tornado.
“Chanyeol and Baekhyun, try attack amber with your power now.” They nodded. Chanyeol used his lighting power and attacked to Amber while Baekhyun control the earthquake. Chanyeol’s Lighting joined inside the tornado and attacking amber plus with the ground was shaking by Baekhyun’s earthquake but Amber still can standing straight there and the lighting attack didn’t get effect on Amber.
“N and L.JOE, Your turn now” they nodded too. N and L.Joe fire out their frost and water to amber. Mixed it inside the tornado lighting there. Also didn’t get effect on Amber.
“Kai Luhan”, They nodded too, and firing out their fire and flame. Altogether it all their powers inside the tornado but still didn’t make an effect on Amber.
Amber’s light glowed out brightness and make Lighting,Tornado,Frost,Water,Fire,Flame scattered out then faded out. Also the earthquake stopped shaking it. Amber just panting out.
 
 “Okay jonghyun. Is your turn. I hope my answer was right.” Jonghyun hesitate but nodded then he blinding Amber’s Eyes with his brightness light power.
 
After jonghyun did, Donghae went to Amber, said “How many finger I have here?” showed 2 finger. “2"
 
“okay, how about this?” Donghae suddenly launches turning kick attack to amber. Amber immediately grabbed his donghae’s kick attack. Donghae immediately smiled as he finally knew something.
 
“Everyone come here now.” Donghae called the others. When they all together there, Donghae make an announcement to them all. “I think I know what amber’s power is.” All of them patiently waiting with their curious eyes.
 
“Is not a power she awakened it. It her Ability. A POWERFUL ABILITY.” Donghae exclaimed. “What is my ability power is?” Amber asked.
 
“Wait, could it be?” Jonghyun said. Donghae smile again and said “Yes, Amber has a Powerful Ability. It called a Powerful Shield. Haish, why I didn’t thought about that”
 
“Powerful shield?” Amber still confused. “A powerful shield is a rare ability power. Only a person who has a strong heart to protect someone who important to that person. It so rare. You so lucky, you just awakened that rare power.” Jonghyun told to Amber.
 
Tonight the family is having a party congratulation to amber that got a rare power. Amber went out and sat at the bench after partying with her family. Then she looked up, watching the stars. Jessica came and sat beside amber, join watching the stars too. Jessica spoke “Thanks for saving me back there.” “You always welcomed sica.” Amber reply. “And congrat for getting your own power now.” Jessica said. “Yeah thanks Sica” Amber smiled to Jessica and continued watching the night sky.
 
“How you do that? I mean how you activated your ability power?” Jessica asked. “I don’t know. Maybe I was thinking about a past. I remember when I saving Yoona from the bad guys and I also remember when I was saving you from drowning. I was so scare and afraid of something might happen you that how I feel that.” Amber told Jessica while she still viewing the night sky. Jessica just quiet there for a while after she heard Yoona’s name.
 
“Erm, there something I want to show you” Jessica spoke. “What it is?” Amber turned her attention to Jessica. Then Jessica pulled out something from her pocket and gave it to Amber. Amber looking at the item that Jessica gave it. It was a necklace with quote “Friends”
 
Amber suddenly gasped as she remembers this necklace. She looked up and saw Jessica holding up another necklace with quote “Forever”.
 
“Is it a necklace that I saw at booth back then? How you get this?” amber said with her confused face. “remember when you told me that you heard me and yoona conversation?” amber nodded. “when you walked away there, yoona gave me this 2 necklace. She said..”
 
“here. This is for you and Yi yun. This necklace has 3 set of necklace. Each necklace has a quote on it. Best.Friend.Forever. Mine is Best. Your is Forever. And Amber is Friends. I got this these necklaces at the funfair event. I asked a favor at u-know to win at booth play and get these necklaces for me. I want you to give it this necklace to Yi yun. And tell her, that I always thinking of her and always cared of her. I really liked her as my own sister. I so grateful and feeling lucky having a best friend like her. I want her to be the best person and always be smile.”
 
Amber speechless there and tear out. Then she broke into smile and watched the star again while holding the necklace. She also pulled Jessica to make Jessica’s head lay on her shoulder. She spoke, “thanks Jessica for telling me this and this necklace.” Jessica just smiling weakly.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
Amber POV
I smiled when I remember that flashback. My thought has been cut off by Jessica who knocking the door. “Hey, amber. Yuri looking for you. She wanna you joined play the volleyball. The maknae girls is boring, now they waiting for you.” Jessica said.
 
“Okay, be right there” I stand up and walked to my drawer then put back inside the drawer. I went out, I was greeted by a ball. I quickly grab it before it could hit my face.
 
“haha, nice try. You missed for hitting my face.” I smirked at Yuri. But yuri smirked at me too. It was too late for me to react it and got splashed by 2 little brat. Sulli and Minah splash at me with their bucket.
 
Jessica POV
I was looking for Amber. After yuri told the prank plan to me and the girls. Yuri asked me to find amber and they all waiting at the backyard. “I not sure if amber would fall into this prank. Maybe yes or maybe no.”
 
“hmm she not at kitchen, not in living room too. AHA at our room.”  So I went to my room that sharing with BoA unnie and Amber. And there she is. But I saw her face likes she thinking something and she holding the necklace that I gave to her. “she thinking of the past again” It was yoona’s gift necklace.
 
After a while, I decided to knocked the door, to get her attention at me. I told her, “Hey, amber. Yuri looking for you. She wanna you joined play the volleyball. The maknae girls is boring, now they waiting for you.” “Okay, be right there” Amber said.
 
I quickly went to backyard, stay at my position. When amber arrived at backyard, Yuri launches the volleyball to Amber’s face. Amber quickly react it and grab it before it hit her face. “of course she won’t fall for that. Plan b then. I hope she won’t get mad.”
 
“haha, nice try. You missed hitting my face.” Amber smirked at Yuri. But yuri smirked at Amber too. “uh oh amber didn’t sense the another prank. HERE COME THE TROUBLE” It was too late for Amber to react it and got splashed by 2 little brat. Sulli and Minah splash at Amber’s face with their bucket.
 
Author POV
They all laughing at Amber who soaking wet there.
 
“Who make this prank? Honest answer” the girls immediately stopped laughing and quiet because Amber sudden mood change. (Jessica peek at Amber face, she know amber for so long. Amber starting her acting now”)
 
The girls pointed to the culprit. It was Yuri. The girls was so scare of Amber’s serious voice, they thought it make amber angry. Except Jessica, she is trying holding her laughing.
 
omo, did we make it too much for Amber unnie?” taeyeon thought.
i’m so scared, seeing amber unnie serious face.” Tiffany thought
“I don’t know what to do. Poor Yuri, she must be scare there.” boA thought.
“all the girls were so priceless face. They fall into Amber acting skill. Poor Yuri, she shaking there and very scare of Amber” Jessica Thought.
“Umma is so scary.” Naeun and Nicole thought.
“oops I think I just make hyung mad” sulli thought
“ah, what should I do now?! This is yuri unnie fault.” Minah thought.
“sorry yuri-ah/unnie.” All the girls thought except yuri and Jessica.
 
Amber walked to Yuri and spoke to her. “was it you?” Yuri quickly nodded and stuttering admit it “y- ye- yes it- it w- was m- me-” I am so dead now, I think this is too much.” Yuri thought
 
Amber lifted up her hand as she wanted to hit yuri. Yuri just closed her eye and wait for the impact. But nothing. Amber burst out laughing while holding her stomach. Jessica also broke into laughing hard. “You should see your face right now. IT WAS TOTALLY PRICELESS!! HAHAHAHAHA” Amber exclaimed and laughing hard.
 
“Why YOU HYUNGNIE!!” Yuri charge toward amber. They having playfully wrestling and rolling on the ground. The girls are just giggling.
 
“phew, I thought it was real.” All the girls thought.
 
"okay okay sorry yuri-ah. I just wanna pay my sweet revenge back to you” amber said. Yuri pouting. “aigoo my cutie pie dongsaeng is sulking. Umma is sorry now. As my apologize, I will make a dumplings with filling of choco pie and wild strawberry for us and also for the boys. Okay?” Amber pinch Yuri’s cheek
 
Soon yuri and the girls face changed to happy face when they heard “dumpling”. 5 maknae girl nodded. Amber chuckling “You girls, also must help me making this dumpling for boys” Amber asks the girls. They all nodded.
 
After 2 hours ago, they make many dumplings until night. They also prepare dinner night too. A perfect time, the boys is back home. The food is already prepare with the girls who patiently waiting for the boys. All the family started eating together and sharing their funny and fun stories. Until Donghae make an announcement to family. “Everyone! After this, I want you all packing out for 1 week. We all are going flying tomorrow.” “Fly to where, hyung?” yuri asked. “Tokyo” Jonghyun answered it. “WHAT?! TOKYO!!?? FOR REAL?!” Amber exclaimed exciting. Donghae chuckling “Yes.”
 
After they finished eating. All of them in their own room and packing out their stuff in the luggages. And sleep early in the night. Because they going to Tokyo at 7am.
 
Author/Woman POV
“soojung-ah, yonghwa-ah, Ilhoon-ah and eunji-ah. You all should start packing out because we are going to visit appa at Tokyo tomorrow morning. Okay?” “neh umma” 4 children reply.