Special Episode (Sulli & Minah Birthday)

You're My Eternity Love Life
Author POV
Amber and the girls already planned out their surprised birthday for those 2 bratty girls, Sulli and Minah. The boys also joined in their planned.
 
The boys will be back at night later, didn't told Sulli and Minah bout that. Amber, BoA and Jessica went out to restaurant to make their own cake. Donghae already asked cafe owner, to borrow their kitchen. Good thing, the owner cafe is big fans of Super Junior. TaeNy went out to shopping to buy those presents. The boys and girls do their present on the list for asking TaeNy buy for them, of course they gave their own money. Only left at home is 5 maknae girls.
 
7.30pm. Amber drove back to their home.
She arrived in front of main door then honk it. Sulli and Minah heard the honk, they went out and greet happily to their unnie.
 
“HYUNG, welcome back. Do you know what days it i-?” Amber interrupt it “Na Eun-AH Nicole-AH, Hurry up!!” Amber shout out
“Eh, unnie. Where you going?” Minah asked Nicole and Na Eun who is hurriedly walking out from the house.
“Sorry minah-ah, no time to tell you.” Nicole apologizes and hurriedly goes in the car. “Bye. Gotta go” Na Eun bid them.
“Yuri-ah, take care these 2 girls.” Amber said to Yuri with her fake angry tone.
“N-n-neh hy-hyungnie” Yuri act frighten. Amber speed out drove away.
 
“Unnie, what happen?” Sulli asked. “Yeah, why she sound like so mad?” Minah asked too. “Nothing, she just busy of something else.” Yuri told them
 
Meanwhile in Amber’s car.
“How was my tone and my act?” Amber asked. “Like you were really so mad” Nicole answered and Na Eun just thumb up to Amber.
“So unnie, where do we go first? Cake or Present” Na Eun asked. “Both, they are waiting at café.” Amber told them. Na Eun and Nicole nodded.
“And Na Eun-ah, when we arrived at café. You text yuri, told her to stand by for her position.” Amber asks Na Eun. “Neh umma.”
 
“Did you took a picture of the cake?” Nicole asked. “Yeap, here.” Amber handed her phone. Nicole open Amber’s gallery and saw the cute big cake.
“WHOA, So cute the cake.” Nicole exclaimed. “Umma jjang!!” Na Eun exclaimed too. Amber chuckled, “Say jjang to your unnie too, okay?” “Neh unnie.”
 
“But why you put the word ‘SMASH UP BRAT’?” Nicole asked. “Oh, about that. This is why I asked you girls to bring your recorder camera.” Amber said.
“Oh uh, this is gonna be fun and exciting. Hehe” Nicole evil grinning. Na Eun just giggling.
“Yup, it sure gonna be fun. So when we arrived back to home, start recording kay. You both just hide behind me.” Amber grinning evilly while focusing driving.
“where the real cake, unnie?” Na Eun asked. “At donghae hyung.” Amber told Na Eun.
 
“Okay we here now. Na Eun-ah” Amber said. “I am texting Yuri unnie now” Na Eun typing in her phone to send Yuri.
 
They both goes out of the car and went inside the café. TaeNy, Jessica and BoA are sitting there waiting for them.
“MERRY CHIRTMAS HOHO” Taeyeon mimic Santa’s act. Tiffany is just giggling at Taeyeon’s silly action. “Whoaa!! The presents!!! TAENY JJANG!!” Na Eun & Nicole exclaimed, seeing a bunch of presents. Taeyeon chuckle and Tiffany eye-smile.
“Hey, don’t forget about your unnies here” Amber pointing to Jessica and BoA. “Sica Unnie and BoA Unnie JJANG!!”Nicole and Na Eun exclaimed again.
“Hey let’s take a selfie of us and the present.” Nicole said. Na Eun took out her instax camera.
 
The girls are having fun taking pictures, and stick their letter on their own box present. Their phone ringing as it received a text message in the groupchat from Yuri on KakaoGroup.
 
Girls 10 Girls Group
Pearl.Yul – Guys. It almost 9pm. I now am waiting for my position to start now. Are the cake and the presents ready? And did you already stick my letter on my present?”
EunieNA – Neeh unnie. Already sticking it.
Llama.M – With my saliva! 
Pearl.Yul – Eww, yeah right I would believe that. 
Llama.M - hehehehe
Cole.NIC – How sulli and minah?
Pearl.Yul – they in living room watching tv and they are sad now. I’m in the kitchen.
Pearl.Yul – They seem upset and scared of Hyungnie mad tone.
 
(Jessica knocked at Amber’s head, amber smiled apologized)
 
Llama.M – Oops. Hehe. Poor sulli ah and minah ah. 
PrincesSica – You pabo. I told you, no need to used mad tone. Haish. 
Llama.M – I just wanna prank them. 
B.O.A – but still. No need to do that. Unnie. 
Llama.M – Fine. I’ll text them now and tell them sorry. 
 
(Amber text to Sulli and Minah. “Mianhe, sulli ah and Minah ah. It just I’m busy right now. Headache right now”)
 
ByunTaeTae – Hoho, Amber got scolded. Hoho 
Llama.M – shut up you midget. 
ByunTaeTae – What did you said? You llama! 
Llama.M – M.I.D.G.E.T.  HOHO I’m proud to be Handsome Llama!! 
 
(Taeyeon glared and walked to Amber. Amber smirked at taeyeon. Now they are starting wrestling there. Friendly/Playfully wrestling)
 
Pearl.Yul – They having wrestling right now? 
FanyMushroom – Yeap. 
Pearl.Yul – and you didn’t try to stop them? 
FanyMushroom – Nope. I’m too lazy right now. Sica-ah, you should stop them then.
PrincesSica – Why would i?
FanyMushroom – Duuh, is YOUR amber and MY taeyeon there! 
 
(Jessica blushing and Tiffany eye-smile)
 
PrincesSica – Fine. You with me to stop them.
FanyMushroom – Okie Dokie. 
Pearl.Yul – Hurry up now. I’m getting tired of waiting now. 
B.O.A – Okay. Be there in 15/20 mins.
Pearl.Yul – FINE. Tell hyungnie. Buy me Milktea. 
B.O.A – Okay
EunieNA – Take care unnie
Cole.NIC – Yeah take care unnie. And also Sulli and Minah.
Pearl.Yul – I will.
 
Jessica and Tiffany went to Amber and Taeyeon who is rolling on the floor. Taeyeon and Amber immediately stop their wrestling and hold their ear that being grabbed by Jessica and Tiffany.
 
“OUCH OUCH BABE!! OKAY OKAY I STAND UP NOW” Taeyeon pleading and quickly stand up. “YAH YAH OUCH THAT HURT SICA!!” Amber pleading too and also quickly stand too. Tiffany and Jessica let go their ear. Amber and Taeyeon whimper while holding their redden ear.
 
“Unnie, we should start our plan now.” Na Eun told them. “Yeah, let’s go now” Nicole said. “Oh by the way, Amber unnie. Yuri asked you to buy for her a milktea.” BoA said. “MILKTEA?! WOOHOO!!” Amber brighten up when she heard ‘Milktea’. “I said, Yuri want you to buy for her” BoA repeat again. “Okay, I’ll buy for her. And also for the family too.” Amber said.
 
“Woohoo, Amber treating us all. High-FIVE” Taeyeon high-five to Amber and Amber accept the high-five. Tiffany and Jessica just shook their head. BoA just smiling. Na Eun and Nicole giggling. 
 
On the way back home. “I miscalling yuri unnie now.” Na eun said and miscalling Yuri. Yuri's phone was ringing and stop ringing. Yuri nodded herself as the signal to begun. She switched off the electrical panel. Whole house light is switching off.
 
Meanwhile in the living room
Sulli and Minah sitting on the couch while eating their snack. Watching tv.
 
“Minah, you think Amber hyung and our unnie are forgotten our birthday?” Sulli asked “I don’t know. I guess it is. She said she is busy doing her work and headache. She must be stressing herself out there. The other unnie, I don’t know where they are now. And I think they forgotten our birthday.” Minah told. Sulli and Minah are starting sad.
 
Suddenly the electrical has cut off. Both of them hugging each other and they got scared. “Mi-min-minah. I’m scared.” “I’m scared too. Where yuri unnie?” “UNNIE? UNNIE?!~” still no responding. They getting scared now and unconsciously using their ability power.
 
Meanwhile after yuri pull down the switch. Amber and the girls just in time arrived.
 
“HOHO MERRY CHIRSTMASS!!” taeyeon again act like santa. “OH YEAH, here come the trouble reindeer!” Amber also joins with Taeyeon. The girls just shook their head, feeling embarrassed at their unnie’s silly action. “Whoa, that full present. So where my present?” Yuri asked. “Here, unnie.” Na Eun gave Yuri’s present.
 
“So are you girls ready? Is the camera recording now?” Amber asked while holding the fake cake, Nicole and Na Eun nodded. “Sica, is donghae and the boys on their way here?” Amber asked. Jessica nodded. As they start walking slowly, suddenly around them is feeling strong wind and the rain is dripping down slowly.
 
“What the?! Haish, is must sulli and minah. They scared right now. We should hurried go inside now.” They walked quickly and went inside the house. When they finally inside the house. Yuri switched her Vampire Mode, peek at Living room. Using her night vision eye. Saw sulli and minah hugging each other and shaking.
 
Yuri turn her head to the girls, and spoke quietly. “Hurry up. Sulli and Minah is shaking scared right now.” Amber quickly lit up the one only candle. Amber spoke quietly, “Okay girl. Is showtime. Yuri, now.” Yuri nodded, press the button of Electrical Panel. And the electric is on now.
 
“Now, you maknae girls. Go now.” Yuri walk first then Nicole and then Na Eun. They went to Sulli & Minah and gave their present to them. Sulli and Minah is so shocked. Nicola and Na Eun pointing at Sulli and Minah with their camera recording them.
 
Sulli and Minah are brightened up change to happiness face when they saw TaeNy, Jessica and BoA went to them and gave their present to 2 birthdays girls. They were expecting Amber come too. But no.
 
“Mianhe, Sulli-ah Minah-ah. Amber is busy right now. Here, Amber’s present for you girls” Jessica gave them Amber’s present.  Sulli and Minah is sadden now. The girls are hiding their smile.
 
Then they heard Amber’s voice.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SULLI~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINAH~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 2 BRATTY GIRLS~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOU~~
 
Sulli and Minah is clapping happily when they saw Amber holding the cake for them. “Okay. Pali pali. Blow the candle now” Amber told them while grinning evilly. Sulli and Minah being innocent, they blow the candle.
 
Only then they saw the word ‘SMASH UP BRAT’ it was too late to react quickly because their face got smashed up by amber with the cake. Now their faces are covered of cake. The girls are laughing hard; Amber and Yuri are rolling on the floor while laughing so hard. Sulli and Minah are pouting and angrily to their unnie.
 
“AMBER!! THAT NOT FUNNY!!!” Sulli and Minah exclaimed angrily together. “IS THIS OUR BIRTHDAY GREETING?! I HATE YOU ALL!!!” Sulli and Minah starting sobbing.
 
The girls stopped their laughing, Amber and Yuri quickly stood up and hug the 2 crying younger girls. “Shh, sorry sorry. I’m so sorry for smashing to your faces.” “Yeah. We all sorry.” Yuri and Amber apologizes to 2 crying younger girls.
 
Amber making a gesture hand as a signal quicker to Jessica. Jessica nodded, switch Her vampire mode. Flashing sprint to get out of house, finding the boys. The boys are waiting in front of their main entrance of their house, Donghae holding the real cake. Then surprising to see Jessica suddenly appeared in front of them with her worried face. “PALI PALI, They are crying now.” Jessica told them panicking.
 
They boys are now on panic mode, switch to their vampire mode and Donghae sprint to the kitchen to put the real cake there then flashing sprint to their position.
 
N and L.joe, went to Piano and Guitar. Kai and Luhan went to second floor to make a small firework with the word “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULLI AND MINAH.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun as the beatboxes and drummer. Donghae and Jonghyun as the singer.
 
Beautiful Girl-BangTan Boys
([Donghae] Ooh oo-oo-ooh) [JongHyun] Yeah
([Donghae] Ooh oo-oo-ooh) [Jonghyun] Beautiful girl
[Donghae] Mmm

[Baekhyun] geunyeoneun naege jong-gyo, So I can call you Jesus

niga namchini eomneungeol mirwo
bwasseulddae mame dureun cheolbyeok
nagateun pyeongbeomnameun niga mandeun gijune gyeolgyeok
So sseotji chin-guran gamyeon
[Chanyeol] ni yeopeseo nae bonsimeul sumgyeogamyeo
pyeonhan sai-ui beomjuro Sliding
dapdapame mae-ilbam ibure nallineun High kick
Damn neon mae-il lal yuhokae
ni pyojeongdeul hanahana ddaeme nan jajereul mothae
[Baekhyun] bogo-itjani meoriga bingbing
Pool full of beauty and I dive in it
Girl I’m so K.O.
[Chanyeol] sunsiggane nareul jeomryeonghan Napoleon
nan gyesok barabogiman hagetji
chin-guran dugeulja-e nal gamchunchaero
 
[Donghae] You’re beautiful
cham gwaenchanchi anni uri dul
maennal ireoke ddo sangsang-eul hae You be with me, with me yeah
[Jonghyun] You’re beautiful
hamggemyeon eoddeolji uri dul
maennal ireoke ddo sangsang-eul hae You be with me, with me yeah yeah

[Kai] sijageun chum hagwoneseo, juwi somune nae nuneun neoreul neombwa
geurigo neol bwasseul ddae doreul jinaseo michyeo, geurae nae ma-eumeun geonban
aesseo Cool-han cheok
namjaran jonsimeul jikyeo an jwo nun-gilhanbeon
geunde Bowling cheoreom nimareun gulleowa nahante
jeonghwaki seo inneun naemamiran pineul ddak Strike hae
[Luhan] i-eojineun beonho gyohwane bamsae munjawa tonghwahae
neo-e daehan naui mameun Better than better
geunde neon eoddeoke saeng-gakae halji gami anwa neowa nae
sai, machim deullyeowa “namchini itdaeyo”
geurae yeojarangeo modu ddoggata machi Uniform [V] Uniform
geurae jjaksarang-ideorado geu sun-ganmankeumeun Beautiful ([V] Oh oh oh)

([Jonghyun] Oh!)
[L.Joe] You’re beautiful
cham gwaenchanchi anni uri dul
maennal ireoke ddo sangsang-eul hae You be with me, with me yeah
[N] You’re beautiful
hamggemyeon eoddeolji uri dul
maennal ireoke ddo sangsang-eul hae You be with me, with me yeah yeah

(Yea-yea-yea-yeah) [Baekhyun] Yea-yeah! 
(Yea-yea-yea-yeah) [Jonghyun] Ah-aha-ahhh!
(Yea-yea-yea-yeah) [Donghae] Aaaaaaye!
[The Boys] (Yea-yea-yea-yeah) You’re my beautiful girl
 
Amber and Yuri let go the Sulli and Minah and sprint to the kitchen to get the real cake. Sulli and Minah didn’t realized that because they were so surprised seeing the boys was here.
 
When Donghae and Jonghyun are finished singing, again a quiet moment for a while. Sulli and Minah noticed that Amber and Yuri wasn’t with them. They were about start sobbing but stopped. Because they saw Amber and Yuri holding together the big cake and coming to their direction. Sulli and Minah are speechless there only.
 
Amber spoke first, “Happy Birthday Sulli-ah Minah-ah. Mianhe for making you both crying because of our prank. It was our part of our surprise birthday plan.”
Yuri spoke after Amber finished her word, “Yeah, Mianhe. Stop crying now. You all now are growing up. Don’t Misunderstood at our sudden smashing cake. It was our affection love and we all are loved you both. This is our second cake is the real birthday cake for you both as Family Love Cake that make by me, amber and the other. We all are storing our heart-love to this cake. We trying to say is, we were so glad that you both are our adorable and cutie sister maknae girls that we ever have.”
 
“So can you forgive us all? Sorry if we were too harsh on you girls” Amber and Yuri apologize with their guilty face. Sulli and Minah let out their tear as they starting crying again. The boys, girls, Amber and Yuri are starting panicking again seeing their maknae girls are crying again. Na Eun and Nicole went to Sulli and Minah, hug them to comfort them.
 
Amber and Yuri just looked down as their guilty feeling is increasing and staying quiet there only. All of them also just standing quiet.
 
They heard sulli’s voice, “Thanks You, Amber hyung and Yuri Unnie”  “And Thanks you all” Minah spoke too.
Everyone looked up and saw Sulli and Minah are smiling to them. “We forgive you all.” Sulli and Minah smiled to Amber and Yuri.
The family are starting brighten up their face. “But…” Sulli and Minah said with serious face. The families look at them with their confused face. “How we gonna blow this candle? There no fire on it.” Sulli said innocent tone. Minah and Sulli starting giggling seeing their oppa and unnie priceless face.
 
“Aish, this 2 brat maknae girls.” Yuri ruffling their hair. Amber just chuckled. The family also softly laughed. Kai and Luhan pull out their pointing finger, there a little fire lit up on their pointing finger and threw at the little fire to the candle. The candle starting lit up.
 
Sulli and Minah clapping happily seeing their cake. “Okay, blow the candle. Pali pali.”Amber impatiently told them. “Why so hurry, hyung/oppa?” Sulli and Minah tilting their head, confusing. “BECAUSE, our hand is starting tired and boring holding the cake. Our hand wants to hug you both now.” Yuri and Amber exclaimed altogether. “Oops, Sorry Hyung/Unnie. hehehe”
 
Sulli and Minah quickly make a wish on their thought and quickly blow the candle out. Donghae and Jonghyun took the cake and put down the cake on the table. Amber and Yuri went happily hugging Sulli and Minah. Soon all the families join in hugging together, partying together. “Thank You All. For this great birthday surprise for us.” Sulli eye-smile them. “Yeah, me and Sulli are so happy.” Minah add up the thank greeting.
 
“Of course, you both are our adorable cutie maknae girls. We all here, the boys are so glad to have you both as our family. Our cutie maknae girls” Donghae said while smiling sweetly to Sulli and Minah. “Us too. The girls are also glad to have you both as our adorable sister” Jessica said. “You are mine and yuri’s bratty girls and naughty girls. But you both are still our baby girls’ sister. We both are so very very glad that you both are our adorable, cutie, naughty and bratty girls.” Yuri and Amber smiled sweetly to them both.
 
“OH, OPPA UNNIE!! GROUP HUG AGAIN!!” again the families hugging again.