Ep 15-Beating

You're My Eternity Love Life
Skip to 3 January 2014.
 
Author POV
At departure, Airport Tokyo. (Afternoon)
“hey, hyungnie. Why you still wear your sunglasses?? We’re inside this airport now.” Yuri asked Amber. Amber sighed out and took off her sunglasses. “AHHH!! YOUR EYES!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR EYES?!!?!??” Yuri exclaimed shocked as she saw Amber’s eyes have eye-bag and dark circle. The boys and maknae girls are heard of yuri shouting. All of them are worried at Amber. Amber put back on her sunglasses.
 
“Hyung, what happen to your eyes?” Sulli asked Amber with worried face. “Did you get beat up, oppa?” Minah asked.
 
“Your amber unnie, she been having some sort of nightmare or something in her sleep.” BoA told them. “When did it started?” Donghae asked. “Yesterday night.” Amber answered.
 
“what kind of nightmare that you dreamed?” Jonghyun asked. “I was standing, and around me was full of blood pool on the floor. My hand was covered of blood. I saw there were 2 girls laying there died. I don’t know who they are and why I dreamed this kind terrible of nightmare. It scared me off, which I had to stay up all night.” Amber said.
 
“hmm, that weird.” N said. “Yeah, she was so very sweaty in her sleep. I was so getting worried of her.” Jessica said with her worried face while caressing Amber’s cheek.
 
“Okay, when we back home. You come with me straight to Operation Room. I try to block/erase it that your nightmare, okay?” Donghae said. Amber nodded.
 
“*yawn*, I still very sleepy” amber said. “hey, amber unnie. You sit in the middle seat between me and jessice, okay?” Boa told amber. Amber just lazily nodded. “Yeah” Jessica said. “If amber unnie can’t sleep or afraid of she might get that nightmare again, here. Just drink this sleeping pill. I hope this sleeping pill can make you won’t get that dream again.” Tiffany handed to Jessica the sleeping pill.
 
“I hope umma get well soon” Na Eun said. “Yeah, hope you can have sweet dream” Nicole said.
 
“Yeah, get well soon umma. We all wanna play with you when we are backing home” Sulli and Minah hugging Amber.
 
In the airplane. {Please fasten your seatbelt, we about to fly up}
“Here, amber. Drink this.” Jessica handed the sleeping pill. Amber took it, gulped the pill and drank the water. Amber slowly felt the sleeping effect. Now amber is sleeping. BoA put the small blanket and cover Amber so she won’t get cold.
 
Jessica kissed Amber’s forehead then she whisper to Amber’s ear. “Sleep well and Sweet dream.”
 
Amber had been sleeping from the Tokyo flying to South Korea. She is still sleeping and didn’t sweating. “Hey sica ah, I think that sleeping pill is working. She can sleep well and I think she finally can have her sweet dream.” BoA spoke to Jessica while looking at Sleeping Amber. “Yeah, I glad she can sleep peacefully and sweet dream there” Jessica smiled when she saw Amber smiling in her sleep.
 
“How is she?” Donghae asked. “She is still sleeping peacefully now.” BoA told Donghae. “I guess it just her nightmare. It common people dreamed that kind of dream. Soon it won’t be same dream.” Donghae said. “Yeah maybe.” Jessica said while amber’s hair.
 
{Please go back to your seat and fasten your seatbelt now. We are about reaching to South Korea now}
 
“When it almost landing, wake her up” Donghae said. “Neh oppa” Jessica said. But, Jessica didn’t feel at Amber’s heartbeat. Amber’s heart was starting beating since she had been sleeping.
 
 
“Hey amber ah, wake up. We already are landing now.” Jessica shook softly to wake Amber up. Amber rubbed her eyes and stretching her body. “How was your sleep?” BoA asked. “It feel nice and peacefully” Amber told her. “No nightmare?” Jessica asked. “Nope” Amber smile dorky. “I glad to hear that. I think you should start taking that sleeping pill from now on” Donghae said. “Yeah, i should start that.” Amber said.
 
 
“Sica ah, how was my eyes? Still has dark circle on my eyes?” Amber asked. “Still, but just a little dark. I think you don’t need to wear your sunglasses now.”Jessica told her. “Nah, I should wear it because the weather out there. Is too brightness” Amber said while glared at Taeyeon and Telepathy to her.
 
“is this your work?” - Amber   “hehe, I just excited only” - Taeyeon
“it just we went straight home -.-” - Amber   “oh, me and tiffany is going somewhere else. It our date out. Hehehe.” - Taeyeon
“oh, have fun. Take care of my little mushroom. Don’t TOUCH HER in the public, got it? *glare” - Amber    “he he n-neh un- unnie” - Taeyeon
 
Tiffany join in their telepathy.
 
“UMMA, stop glaring at my taeyeon. She just happy now.” - Tiffany   “Thanks babe. (* tongue-out to Amber*)” - Taeyeon
“I will make sure that she won’t touch MY . If she does, I’ll report you umma.” - Tiffany  “okay fany ah, just report to me immediately. (*Thumb up to Tiffany*)” - Amber
“what the, I thought you were on my side. BABE!!” - Taeyeon
“What? I am on your side. (*eye-smile*) you really liked my huh?” -Tiffany   “yeah, your was-” Amber quickly break her telepathy.
 
“Byuntae” Amber said. “that me. My title. Hehe” Taeyeon just grinning.
 
Walking out from the Arrival Gate.
 
Amber POV
Donghae hyung and the boys went out first. They were so surprised to see their fans are waiting outside and screamed their name. They quickly smiled to them and wave at them. Also politely taking those gifts that their fans gave it. And went straight to their respective their manager then goes inside the car van. Drove away.
 
I and the girls just watched them from behind.
“I so envy for the boys. I really want to be idol too” Sulli pouting. “Yeah, me too.” Minah also join pouting.
We all giggling only. “Don’t worry, I will make our dream come true. Just be patient.” I pat their head. The girls nodded their head.
 
I feel a vibration inside my pocket. It was my phone; I took out and unlocked it. It From Donghae in my KakaoTalk.
 
S.J.Hae – Little dino, mianhe. I didn’t expect that the fans were there. Sorry, you and the girls should go without us. Me and the boys are going back to the dorm. Just rest at the hotel near my dorm. Chanyeol, baekhyun and I will fetch you girls later before night. Take care the girls and take care of yourself too.
Llama.M – Is okay. I think your fans here found out from the japan fans. They saw in website that Japan fans posted it. Okay. I will tell yuri and the girls about that. Take care to yourself too hyung.
 
“Girls, we going stay at the hotel that near Donghae hyung dorm. The boys are going back to their dorm. Later at night, Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung and Donghae hyung will fetch us. Let’s go now.” I told them. The girls just nodded their head.
 
{Dup-Dup Dup-Dup}
I stopped my track and immediately touch my heart. “what the? Why is beating so fast at a sudden?”
“Hey amber, you alright?” I cut off my trance, my heart stop beating fast. “uh n- nothing.” I told Jesica. “Hey yuri, can you call-out the taxi?” “neh hyungnie”
What was happened just now? Hmm maybe I just excited only.”
 
Meanwhile at the moment where amber’s heart start beating fast. A girl and her family walked out. Yonghwa and Ilhoon wore their caps and sunglasses. That family and Yonghwa walking past by Amber.