Ep 7-Jealousy

You're My Eternity Love Life
Yi Yun POV
I kinda boring here. Jessie also boring. A few minutes, “hey jess, wanna go to funfair? I heard there is having funfair event.” I told Jessie. Jessie’s face immediately to Excited Face. So we both changed out and on the way to Yoona House, to bring her with us.
 
After I ring their bell, it was Auntie who opened the door, “oh Yi Yun, looking for Yoona?” she asked. “Yeah, is she here?” I said. “no, She left already. Like 1 hours ago. I think she going out with her friend. Why?” she told us. “Nothing, we were about to bring her to funfair event. But it okay.” So I bid her goodbye.
 
“I guess it just us then” I said to Jessie. “okay let’s gooooo~” I exclaimed excitedly. Jessie just shook at my childish.
 
“Oh Oh YUN, I wanna play that; I wanna play that too!!” Jessie over-excited like a 8 years old kids first time coming to funfair event. I just ruffled her hair and chuckle when she pouting at me.
 
While looking around the booths, something caught my attention. Is a Necklace. A triple necklace with a words. BEST.FRIEND.FOREVER. Then my attention has been cut off by Jessie’s Voice. “hey yun, can you played that game? I want that LLAMA DOLL” I nodded and goes to that booth with Jessie who clinging at my arm.
 
This is Triple Necklace.
 
“how to get that LLAMA DOLL?” I asked that owner of booth. “You just need to shoot to that bull-eyes” he said. I nodded as I understanding. “how many times if $1?” I asked “$1 for 3 times” he told me. So I pay him.
 
First Shot, It was missed. Then second shot, also missed. I sighed out feeling no luck. Then Jessie softly encourage at me “I know you can do it” 
 
Taking inhale exhale, I focused and pointing it to bull-eye. And it hit to bull-eye. Jessie clapping happily and happily accept that LLAMA DOLL. Then she hugged it as she liked it. I just chuckle at her, “You really liked LLAMA huh?” “Yes I Love LLAMA” she exclaimed and I just ruffle her hair.
 
Llama Doll
 
Then a words from the owner booth make us blushing and awkward here. “You both are cute and sweet couple, so I give you a free special gift.” He gave us a couple t-shirt. “Erm we are no-” my word got cut off. “Yeah we are sweet and cute couple. And thanks for this couple t-shirt” she thanks to that owner while wrapping around my waist. 
 
Walking away from that booth, “why you said that” I asked confusedly. “It might be complicated if we told the owner if we not couple. Beside we got this free gift” she said. I just nodded. 
 
“hey yun, let’s wear this couple t-shirt then take a picture of us at Photo Booth there” she suggest while pointing at Photo Booth. I agreed. After changing to couple t-shirt. We both are now inside the Photo booth. We taking picture together many times. Then waiting for our picture finish printing there. There it is, our pictures came out nicely. And that owner gave us, free gift AGAIN. A couple keychain with our picture on it. Our picture is like Jessie kissed my cheek while I smiling dorkily there. We both blushing and quickly thanks to that owner. 
 
Already walking away from that Photo Booth, We both laugh it out. “Hey this second times already, mistaken us as a couple and gave us free gift. Ahaha” Jessie said while laughing. I just laughing.
 
“Hey yun, I’m hungry. Can we buy food and rest at bench there?” Jessie pouting while patting her stomach. I just smile to her and wrapping at her shoulder. Walking together happily.
 
In rest bench, I am looking around. Watching the kids having fun with their parent. I smiled at the scene. Then my smile was faded when I saw Yoona with U-know. Playing at that booth happily. I stood up and Jessie also stands up, looking at me confusedly. 
 
“let’s go home now. I’m tired and it almost night” I told her. I walk first, later a few minutes Jessie followed me up and walking beside me. We still didn’t spoke any word until we arrived home.
 
“hey yun, you alright?” Jessie asked me while softly caressing my cheek with her face concern. “yeah I’m al-” Jessie cut me off by slapping my cheek. I just stood there shocking by her sudden slapping. Then she broke down crying and shouted at me “You NOT ALRIGHT! I know you! You Stupid!!” then she turn around, run away while wiping her tear. I still stand there froze while touching my redden cheek.
 
Why she crying? Why she slapped me? Maybe She noticed/knew that I saw Yoona with u-know. And she knew that I lying her that I’m alright but I’m not? Is that why she slap me? She must be worried about my feeling. Is that why she crying?” I quickly run to the direction where she running to. I think I know where she goes to.” Sprint to the Park.
 
And there she is. Sitting on the swing play alone and her head look down. She still crying there” I walked to behind her. I softly push her back as like pushing the swing play. Jessie freak out, was about to stand up. I quickly whisper, “Hey it me. Just sit there and relax.” Jessie recognizes my voice. Sit still and enjoy the swinging.
 
A few minutes, I stopped pushing the swinging play. Walked in front of her and kneeled down. I spoke to her “I’m sorry” then I looked down. “I’m sorry too for slapping and shouting at you.” She apologizes. “Is okay. Is my fault. For making you worry and crying. Also I lying to you that I was alright but I was not.” I reassure her. “So? Are we good now?” I said and she nodded. I smiled to her and she reply smiled at me.
 
As we were on the way going home. We were passing by Yoona’s House. I saw a worst scene.
 
Jessie POV
"Oh my gosh, they all mistaken me and Yun are couple. I blushing for that and kinda liked it."
 
While we were resting at the bench, I turn my head to see that Yun is enjoying the scene of kids playing around there. I smiled with her too, still looking at her. "You liked kids huh? Your Smile is so Charming" Then her smile faded and stood up. I also stand up and looked at her confusedly.
 
“let’s go home now. I’m tired and it almost night” Yun said. She walked first, I looked at direction where Yun saw it. There i saw Yoona with U-Know. "oh no, yun must be jealous and hurt" So i quickly catch up to her and walking together with her. We didn't spoke any words until we arrived home.
 
“hey yun, you alright?” i asked her while softly caressing her cheek with my face concern. “yeah I’m al-” i cut her off by unconscious slapping her cheek. "Stop lying to me!!" She just stood there shocking by my sudden slapping. Then i broke down crying and shouted at her “You NOT ALRIGHT! I know you! You Stupid!!” then i turn around, run away while wiping my tear. "You Stupid, Why you lie like that? i know you trying not to make me worry. But i don't like to see you hurt there. Eventhough i also jealous and hurt too." I run to the park
 
I go sitting on the swing play and my head look down, still crying. Then i feel softly push on my back as like pushing the swing play. I freak out, was about to stand up. then i heard whispering, “Hey it me. Just sit there and relax.” i recognizes that voice. "how you find me yun?" Sit still and enjoy the swinging.
 
A few minutes, She stopped pushing the swinging play. Walked in front of me and kneeled down. She spoke “I’m sorry” then she looked down.  "i feel so guilty for slapping you and shouting at you. I didn't mean to." “I’m sorry too for slapping and shouting at you.” i apologizes to her too. “Is okay. Is my fault. For making you worry and crying. Also I lying to you that I was alright but I was not.” She reassure. "You worry about me too. Oh Yun~" “So? Are we good now?” she said and i nodded. she smiled to me and i reply smiled at her. "didn't want to talk about Yoona and U-Know. Did't want to bought it out. afraid you might remember that scene and you hurt again there"
 
As we were on the way going home. We were passing by Yoona’s House. I saw a worst scene. I think Yun also saw it. I quickly.....
 
Teaser:
"Goodbye Yoona. I have enough, Enough of my Heartbroken. It Feel so Painful than Heart Cancer"
"I'm Sorry Yun"
"Why Jessie?" "Is Because I Love You"
"Why YunYun..!"