Ep 6-My Crush; My Secretly Rival Love

You're My Eternity Love Life
Yoona POV / Yi Yun POV
3 girls are enjoying walking together at shopping mall. Until a familiar voice making 2 of them stop talking and stop walking.
 
That voice! Dammit NOT HIM” I thought, feeling angry/jealousy.
That voice! Is it him?! Oh my god!!” i thought, feeling joyful/excited.
“Hey Yoona. Yo Yi Yun” a guy calling their name from behind them
 
Yoona POV
I turn around, IT IS HIM, MY CRUSH. OH MY GOSH. HE GETTING MORE CHARMING” “U-KNOW!!” I exclaimed. “Yo U-know” YunYun greet him.
 
“When did you come back?” YunYun asked him. “yeah when did you come back?”  “Just 2 days ago. I had been resting at home for 2 days because tired.” “oh~ he is tired. Poor him” 
 
“oh, what are you doing here?” I asked him. “nothing. Just wandering around. Looking for fun or something interesting. Then I found you girls here.” He said.
 
“So you girls are having great time shopping huh?” he said while pointing at our shopping bag. “well you can say that. Mostly is Yoona. You know her.” YunYun tell him. “yeah. SHOPAHOLIC” YunYun and U-Know said at same time of the word while giving high-five {SHOPAHOLIC}. I look down cause embarrassment.
 
“hey, you girls wanna have a breakfast with me? My treat.” He invited us. “Hmm, we still no-” YunYun about to decline. I cut her off “She mean sure.” “cool, let’s go. I know the best restaurant” he said
 
While following him from behind, I feel a nudge from my side. I turn my head, to see YunYun’s annoying face. 
 
“YunYun, I am hungry and U-Know invited us. It would bad manner if declined his invitation. Beside you know me, This is chance to be close to him.” I whisper her
 
“but..” “Pretty Please~” I shot her my puppy face. “1.. 2.. 3..” “Fine!” she finally defeated by my puppy face. “yeah you are the best!” I exclaimed whispering and giving her kisses to her cheek. 
 
Finally we arrived in this fancy restaurant. A waiter came to us, “yes, how many?” “just 4 please” U-know told the waiter. “Okay, this way please” And we got our table. U-know being such a gentlemen. He pulled out the chair for me to sit. I blushed in my thought.
 
I scanned around this fancy restaurant. Then my attention drop to Jessie who look like awkwardly there. “Shoot! I forgot about Jessie” I quickly introduced her to U-know, “hey u-know, this is Jessie” 
 
“geez, you finally remember Jessie” YunYun mumbled but too bad I heard that. So I quickly glared at her and stomp her foot. “OUCH!” YunYun exclaimed painful there. “Dude, you alright there?” u-know asked her. “Nothing, I accidently step on my own foot. He he he” YunYun laugh awkwardly while eyeing glaring at me. I just act innocent. “Geez, Yunyun. Next time, watch where you stepping to.” “yeah dude. You should be careful there.” U-know told YunYun. YunYun just awkwardly smiling.
 
“Hai My name is Yunho. But just call me U-Know. Hope we can be friend.” U-Know introduced himself to Jessie with his friendly smile. “Hai I’m Jessie” Jessie introduced herself too with her friendly smile too.
 
“so you guys know each other?” Jessie asked. In formal tones. “erm yeah. We *pointing at me and Yunyun* were at same school. But I’m already graduate. And just drop the formal tones. Be comfortable with me.” U-know answered with his friendly smile AGAIN “ahh, I feel like I’m melting by his charming smile” Jessie Nodded.
 
“U-know, is just got back from japan. Helping his father’s business” I told Jessie. She nods as she understanding.
 
And we all started sharing funny stories and talking some matter that he missed out here. Jessie get along with it and comfortable now with u-know. Finally our food has been arrived.
 
As we start eating it, I peek at my side. I see YunYun scanning at Jessie’s Food. “must be the cucumber” and I was right, she take that cucumber and eat it then told Jessie “It safe now, princess”. Jessie smile widely and said “Thanks Llama”. U-know saw that scene; he looked at me with his confused face. “Jessie hate cucumber.” I whisper to him. He nodded. 
 
“Llama? Is it that animal name? And Princess?” U-know asked. “It their nickname, Llama because Yi Yun’s face looks like Llama. Princess is Jessie Style.” I answered his question. U-know just chuckled. “haha, I just realized that she does looks like LLAMA!!” u-know laugh it out. We all laughing except YunYun who pouting there.
 
“Hey, don’t pout. You look ugly.” Jessie said to YunYun which is making worse. YunYun pouting more. “Okay okay. You are LLAMA but Handsome Llama” Jessie giving up at YunYun’s pout while pinching her cheek. Then finally YunYun smile dorkily and continued eating happily. We all shook our head at yunyun’s childish. And we all join in continued eating.
 
After eating, we are having tea drink. U-know just having his coffee. “he so mature and charming guy!” We all having fun conversation. We lost track of time till night. U-know offer his ride, take us home. I quickly accept his ride before Yunyun decline it again.
 
U-know take YunYun and Jessie home first. “Hey since when did Yi Yun and Jessie lived together?” U-know asked me. On the way to my house. “Just a few months ago. Jessie is nowhere to lived and her house got burned. So Yi Yun offered Jessie to live with her.” I told him. “oh I’m sorry to hear that. Poor Jessie. I’m glad Yi Yun offer Jessie.” Now we already in front of my house. “Thanks for the ride” I thanks him. “No problem” he said while smiling sweetly at me. "That IT I can’t Take it anymore."
 
I quickly peck at his cheek and run to my house. After I already inside, I scream muttering and I feel I’m blushing right now. I success kiss his cheek. “good job yoona. 1 point for you” I praise myself at my thought.
 
U-Know POV
After the sudden kiss, I just shock there and unconscious touch my cheek where she kissed it. I just chuckle at her cuteness action. Then drive to home now. “Yoona, you getting pretty and beautiful now.”
 
Yi Yun POV (First Scene)
I turn around, it him *sigh my secretly rival love” I greet him with my fake smile “Yo U-know”
 
“When did you come back?” I asked him. “Just 2 days ago. I had been resting at home for 2 days because tired.” He said. I nodded
 
“oh, what are you doing here?” Yoona asked him. “nothing. Just wandering around. Looking for fun or something interesting. Then I found you girls here.” He answered
 
“So you girls are having great time shopping huh?” he said while pointing at our shopping bag. “well you can say that. Mostly is Yoona. You know her.” i told him. “yeah. SHOPAHOLIC” i and U-Know said at same time of the word while giving high-five {SHOPAHOLIC}. Yoona look down cause embarrassment. “aww she so cute ahaha”
 
“hey, you girls wanna have a breakfast with me? My treat.” He invited us. “Hmm, we still no-” I was about to decline. Yoona cut me off “She mean sure.” “what the, seriously?!” “cool, let’s go. I know the best restaurant” he said
 
While following him from behind, I nudge Yoona to get her attention. She turn her head, I give her my annoying face. 
 
“YunYun, I am hungry and U-Know invited us. It would bad manner for declined his invitation. Beside you know me, This is chance to be close to him.” She whisper to me. yeah I know you have a crush on U-know.”
 
“but..” I was about to protest “Pretty Please~” she shot me, her puppy face. “not that weapon again *sigh. Really can’t say no to her” “Fine!” I finally agreed defeated by her puppy face. “yeah you are the best!” she exclaimed and peck at my cheek. I looked down, hide my blushing face. 
 
Finally we arrived in this fancy restaurant. A waiter came to us, “yes, how many?” “just 4 please” U-know told the waiter. “Okay, this way please” And we got our table. U-know being such a gentlemen. He pulled out the chair for Yoona to sit. I feel jealous here.
 
A few minutes, Yoona quickly introduced her to U-know, “hey u-know, this is Jessie” 
 
geez, you finally remember Jessie” i mumbled, thought she didn’t hear it but unfortunately she heard it. She quickly glared at me and stomp my foot. “OUCH!” i exclaimed painful there. “why you do that? That hurt!!” “Dude, you alright there?” u-know asked me. “Nothing, I accidently step on my own foot. He he he” I told him my lame excuse while laughing awkwardly. I shot my glare to yoona and she just act innocent. “Geez, Yunyun. Next time, watch where you stepping to.” “erm yeah. You should be careful there.” U-know told me. I just awkwardly smiling.
 
“Hai My name is Yunho. But just call me U-Know. Hope we can be friend.” U-Know introduced himself to Jessie with his friendly smile. “Hai I’m Jessie” Jessie introduced herself too with her friendly smile too.
 
“so you guys know each other?” Jessie asked. In formal tones. “erm yeah. We *pointing at me and Yoona* were at same school. But I’m already graduate. And just drop the formal tones. Be comfortable with me.” U-know answered with his friendly smile Jessie Nodded.
 
“U-know, is just got back from japan. Helping his father’s business” Yoona told Jessie. She nods as she understanding.
 
And we all started sharing funny stories and talking some matter that he missed out here. Jessie get along with it and comfortable now with u-know. Finally our food has been arrived.
 
As we start eating it, I scanning at Jessie’s Food. “I’m pretty sure in there must have cucumber” and I was right, i take that cucumber and eat it then told Jessie “It safe now, princess”. Jessie smile widely and said “Thanks Llama”. 
 
“Llama? Is it that animal name? And Princess?” U-know asked. “It their nickname, Llama because Yi Yun’s face looks like Llama. Princess is Jessie Style.” Yoona answered his question. U-know just chuckled. “haha, I just realized that she does looks like LLAMA!!” u-know laugh it out. They all laughing except i pouting there.
 
“Hey, don’t pout. You look ugly.” Jessie said to me which is making worse. I pouting more. “Okay okay. You are LLAMA but Handsome Llama” Jessie giving up at my pouting face while pinching me cheek yes I win!”. Then finally I smile dorkily and continued eating happily. They all shook our head at my childish. And they all join in continued eating.
 
After eating, we are having tea drink. U-know just having his coffee. “he surely becoming man already” We all having fun conversation. We lost track of time till night. U-know offer his ride, take us home. Yoona quickly accept his ride before i decline it again. *sigh again? Seriously? You really liked him huh?”
 
U-know take me and Jessie home first. Finally my bed! I slump down there cause of tired. I lay there for a while until Jessie’s Question making me sighing out.
 
“Is yoona liked that u-know?” I sat up and told her “yeah ever since u-know was in senior year. I guess till now she still has a crush on him” Jessie Nod. “And are you okay?” Jessie asked me with her worried face. “yeah I’m fine” I reassure her. “kay, I’m going have a bath” I said.
 
Jessie POV
After Yun walked out of the room. I whisper to myself “I know you hurt there. Inside of your feeling, is a Jealousy Feeling. Same feeling as me. *sigh. You really liked yoona huh.” then goes to bathroom. After showering, we call it night and go to dreamland.