Ep 13-Vacation to Japan for 5 days.

You're My Eternity Love Life
(At Hadaka Airport.) In arrival gate.
 
Amber POV
“HYUNGNIE!! WAIT FOR ME!!” I walked quickly. Of course we all in human mode. “HURRY UP YURI-AH” I waited for Yuri. We both went out the arrival gate and take a breath in. “WE ARE HERE NOW!! TOKYO~~” We both screaming. Then our head got knocked by Donghae hyung and he scold at us “YAH, STOP SCREAMING. People are looking at us. Worst of it, you might getting Our fans spot us here. ” “Sorry hyung” We both apologize.
 
“We both just excited only” Yuri said. Then N came and ruffling Yuri’s hair “We know you both are excited. We all also excited here” L.joe come beside me and ruffling my hair “Yeah, but we all also want to have peaceful vacation with you all. Without any fans disturbing our moment”
 
“Okay hyung. Stop messing my hair. It so tiring styling my hair here. *Pout*” I exclaimed. “Aigoo, my dongsaeng is pouting here. hahaha” Jonghyun spoke behind me.
 
“Hey amber, I think you should help Jessica here.” Kai said to me. “Neh hyung” I went to Jessica and saw her having hard time pushing the trolley. “Here, let me take this. Just take my bag here.” I took the trolley and gave my other bag to Jessica. Jessica just smiled sweetly and softly say thank to me. Jessica clinging my arm and walked together.
 
All of them are walking out of the gate. All the boys wearing sunglasses. From donghae hyung to L.Joe hyung are wearing a scrap around their neck to cover their face. Jonghyun hyung, Kai Hyung & luhan hyung are just wore their mouth mask. All the boys didn’t have their make-up on. Just their bare face and their comfortable clothes, so their fans won’t know them.
 
“Sir Aiden!! Over here” our personal guided tourist called Donghae’s English name. We all went to our own bus tourist. On the way to go Hotel that Donghae hyung booked for us.
 
“hey amber” I turn to my side to see sica’s worried face. “What are you thinking about? You were spacing out there” Jessie asked. “Maybe she is checking out those hot chicks out there.” Taeyeon joking and grinning like idiot. “No way, I’m not like you. Byuntae! I just watching the scene of tokyo” I poked my tongue to Taeyeon. “oh reall-” taeyeon’s word was cut off by Tiffany pulling Taeyeon’s ear. “Ouch ouch babe, that hurt!” she groan painfully there and begging at Tiffany to let go her ear. Then tiffany let go taeyeon’s ear and nagging at her. “Don’t disturb amber unnie.” “Neh babe.” Taeyeon just looks down while holding her redden ear. “Aigoo aigoo. Is my taetae sad right now? I’m sorry. Here let me heal you.” She kissed Taeyeon’s ear. And Taeyeon brighten up to happiness and smiled sweetly to Tiffany. “Eww, get a room” Yuri exclaimed. I just laugh with sica.
 
Finally we arrived at our hotel. We check in for 1 weeks stay here. Donghae hyung already booked earlier the room key. He takes 4 rooms only. It on 30 floors. Each room have 2 rooms inside has 2 queen sized bed and a bathroom.
 
Room 1-Me, BoA, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica.
Room 2-Yuri, Nicole, Na Eun, Minah, Sulli
Room 3-Donghae, Jonghyun, N, L.Joe
Room 4-Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Luhan
 
I and girls came inside to our room and bringing our stuff inside. After that, I slump to the bed, feeling so tired. Then sica followed up and lay her head on my stomach. I automatically softly sica’s hair.
 
“Yah UNNIE!! DON’T LIE ON OUR BED!!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “haish this midget”  “Yeah this is our ROOM. TAENY ROOM” Tiffany said. “Fine, I just go to other room then” I get up lazily and was about walked to the other room. “Erm, amber. That room is for me and BoA Unnie.” Jessica told to Amber.
 
“WHAT?! Where do I sleep then?!” Amber asked. “Sorry unnie. I think you sleep at the couch” BoA said. “Haish, FINE” I giving up and slump down lazily to the couch then take the remote and switched on the tv. “hello to the couch and let’s just watch the show. Throw away my boringness”
 
“Hey amber. Can I sit here?” I lazily lift my head so that Jessica can sit. I used her lap as my pillow and continued watched the show. Jessica just playing my hair. “Hey amber, are you mad?” Jessica asked. “Mad?” I looked at her with confused face. “That you have to sleep here.” She said. “Naah. Is okay.” I told her and smiled dorkily to her. Continued watch the shows.
 
Soon I getting feeling sleepy and I drifted to my dreamland.
 
Jessica POV
Amber is now sleeping on my lap. “she must be tired from the long way in the flight” “YAH AM-” Taeyeon was about to shouting. I quickly shush her down and pointed at Sleeping Amber. I eye-contact and used my telepathy to Taeyeon.
 
“YAH YOU PABO!! YOU ALMOST WAKE AMBER UP!!!” - Jessica     “How would I know she is sleeping there? -.-” - Taeyeon
“what it is? You were calling amber for?” - Jessica    “I was looking for Amber, just asking about dinner night. But since she is sleeping already. Nevermind then” - Taeyeon   “Haish you seriously!? -.-” - Jessica
 
Then tiffany and boa joining in and telepathy with us too.
 
“poor amber unnie. She must be so tired” - BoA   “yeah she is” - Jessica
“Maybe we should sleep too until dinner night. Beside we all are tired” - BoA   “Yeah, I'll tell Donghae oppa about this.” - Jessica   “What about you Sica” - Tiffany   “I just stay here with Amber here.”- Jessica
“You really love her huh?” - Tiffany    “Yeah” - Jessica
 
TaeNy went to their room and BoA went to her. I send my text messages to Donghae Oppa at my KaKaoTalk. Luckily our hotel has wifi.
 
PrincessSica – Oppa, we all tired here. We just have a rest and sleep here till dinner night. Especially Amber. She is sleeping right now, feeling tired.
 
A few seconds, I received a text message at my KaKaoTalk
 
S.J.Hae – Really? Same here. All of them are sleeping already here. Okay. Our dinner night at 7.30pm, at the next lobby. I already booked our table.
PrincessSica – Okay oppa.
 
I set my alarm in my phone, I carefully lifting Amber head, I move away and slowly put her head down. I went to my Room and take my blanket. Good thing our couch was big enough for 2 people sleeping there. I laying comfortable beside Amber and put my blanket to cover our body. Then I drifted to my dreamland.
 
Author POV
At 6.50pm, Jessica’s phone is now alarming. But Jessica didn’t budge at all or didn’t hear it, she sleeping dead now.
 
It still alarming, making Amber woke up by that alarm. She took Jessica’s phone and set it off. She rubbed her face and stretching her body. She bolding moved away that make the couch shake a bit, but Jessica still sleeping.
 
Amber went to bathroom to wash her face. After a few minute, she walked out with her face already refreshing. Then she goes to Sleeping Jessica.
 
“Hey sica-ah, wake up now. It already (*check her phone*) 6.58pm.” Amber shook softly Jessica’s body. Still haven’t wake up yet. Amber sighed out and went to TaeNy’s Room and BoA’s Room to wake them up first.
 
“YAH TAEYEON-AH! WAKE UP NOW. STOP DREAMING ABOUT TIFFANY’s ” Taeyeon sat up with hanging down. “Fany fany mushroom, wake up now.” “hmm *yawn* neeh umma” 
“Yah Taeyeon, you’re leaking there” Amber said with her disgust face. “fany-ah, can you wipe that taeyeon’s drool?” Amber asked Tiffany “neh umma”
Tiffany just at Taeyeon’s drool. Taeyeon eyes was opened widely. “Good girl, but I didn’t asked you her like that. Anyway, you girls should go wash up now. It almost dinner night” Amber told them “Neeh Amber Unnie”
 
Tiffany went inside to the bathroom. Taeyeon was about to join inside the bathroom. “YAH TAEYEON, stay here and wait tiffany finishing washing there” Amber exclaimed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was about to protest, but she just shut when she saw Amber’s Glare.
 
Amber went to the BoA & Jessica room to wake BoA up, she gently shook BoA's body “BoA-ah, wake up now. It almost dinner.” “Okay umma.”
 
A few minutes.
Tiffany and BoA is in living room with Sleeping Jessica. Both of them also trying to Wake Jessica Up. But failed. “Umma, Jessica is still haven’t wake up yet.” Tiffany said with her pout face. “Unnie?!” BoA look at Amber with her horror face. “You girls go inside the room now and lock the door, wait until I knock the door okay.” Tiffany and BoA panicking ran to TaeNy Room.
 
Taeyeon was about to walked out but she being pushed back inside the door. Taeyeon was about to said something, “Amber is going to wake HellSica now”
 
Taeyeon is now feeling scared when she heard “HellSica”, she immediately locked the door. They stay listened through the door until they heard a scream outside their room. But a few second it stopped scream and quiet. They look each other and telepathy.
 
what happened?” - Taeyeon    “I don’t know” - BoA    “why Sica stopped screaming?” - Tiffany    “Is amber unnie already dead? By Hellsica?!” - Taeyeon    “YAH PABO, no way she would do that.” - BoA
 
Amber POV
Since Jessica is sleeping dead right now. I got no choice, to take out the cucumber. I took a broom and tie it the cucumber then tied it to broom’s holder. My position is like fishing here. Jessica is a fish.
 
I drop it in front of Jessica’s face and closely to her nose. I saw her nose is starting sniffing it. “1.. 2.. 3..” “AHHHHH” Hellsica has . I don’t want this HellSica live longer. I decided turned off this HellSica quickly. I went to her and crash my lip against her lip. She froze there. hellsica has been turned off now”
 
I pulled away the kiss and push this frozen Jessica to Bathroom. Then I whisper to her ear, “Hey sica-ah, sorry for just now. I have to do that so we won’t be late for dinner night. Mianhe. Hehe” I clicked my finger and it did wake her from her trance. I smiled to her who is blushing hard and close the door bathroom.
 
I go to TaeNy’s door, and knocked it. “Hey, you can come out now. It safe now.” I said. Then the door is opened, they checking the coast side to side if it is safe. I just chuckle and told them, “Yah, Jessica is at bathroom” They sighed relief.
 
“Amber unnie, what happened?” taeyeon asked. “I used the cucumber (showed the fishing cucumber) and Jessica woke up”
"Umma, is the hellsica was activated” Tiffany asked. I nodded.
"How you do that? I mean shutting Hellsica down so quickly” BoA asked. “By kissing her” I answered like nothing happened.
 
They just speechless. Jessica came out from bathroom. And perfect timing, Donghae hyung texted me, saying they all waiting for us, also the 5 maknae girl with them too.
 
We all come out from our hotel room; I locked the door and went inside the elevator. While the elevator still going down. I nudge at Sica, Sica looked at me. I smiled to her “You look pretty tonight. Next time, don’t turn on your hellsica. You look ugly when you were angry there. I like HeavenSica.” I said sweetly to her. Sica just look down and blushing.
 
I pulled Sica to me and wrapping my hand to her waist then I put my other arm on BoA’s Shoulder. When elevator arrived at lobby floor, together we are walking like that. TaeNy just followed us behind with their lovey dovey.
 
In the Restaurant.
Author POV
Donghae waved at 5 girls, 5 girls went there and sit there. They all are started ordering their food. While waiting their food arrived, Donghae told them about their planned touring this Tokyo and their food has been arrived and they are started eating while sharing their excitement feeling.
 
Amber look at her side, saw Jessica still haven’t touch her food yet. Seeing Jessica’s disgust face, Amber immediately scanned at Jessica’s food, and found the cucumber. She took it and ate it. Jessica’s disgust face changed to Happy Face, Jessica looked at amber and smiled to Amber. Finally she is starting eating her food.
 
Amber just chuckle and continued eat her food. Donghae just smiled himself as he saw it.
 
3 days has past. Only 2 night and 1 day left of their vacation. Some fans slowly getting recognized the boys from yesterday. All of them having fun in Tokyo. The boys are now feeling satisfaction spend time their family together peacefully without any fans disturb them for these 3 days.
 
On night before tomorrow, Amber went out the balcony after showering. She changed herself to Vampire Mode and listened with her sensitive hearing. Amber just smiling while listen all many people talking out there in Japan Language. Amber was about go back inside but she suddenly stopped her track when she heard a familiar voice.