Ep 17 - Sneak Peak

You're My Eternity Love Life
In the supermarket..
“AH EW CUCUMBER!!” Jessica exclaimed, she closed her eyes and pinch her own nose. Amber was just chuckle seeing Jessica’s silly action. “Aigoo, sica~ come, hold my hand.” Amber offered her hand for Jessica and Jessica gladly took it then they both walked away from vegetable section.
 
Jessica looked over the chocolate section. Amber poke Jessica’s shoulder then Jessica hummed. “Sica, I’m going to the meat section. Be right back.” Amber spoke. 
 
“Okay, be quick. Stay away from those flirty girls.” Jessica said and faced Amber who chuckling. “Aigoo, you always be JellySica. Alright alright, I’ll stay away from them.” Amber said then peck Jessica’s cheek before goes to Meat Section.
 
Amber whistling while looked around in Meat section. Amber spotted a girl who been staring deliciously at the meat. Amber is secretly smiling seeing that girl though that girl putting her hood on. Amber bought the meat then put into her trolley and walked away. Amber goes to snack section. She looked around and take them then put into her trolley.
 
Again, she spotted that girl. That girl looks like having hard time with the height. Amber went to that girl and took it then gave it to that girl. That girl spoke thanks while looking down.
 
That girl walked passed by Amber and Amber took a sniff the scent. “Strawberry..” Amber spoke. “Hey sica, are you done?” Amber went to Jessica who is paying. “Yup.” Jessica said and showed to Amber that chocolate she bought.
 
“Amber~ I thirsty..” Jessica pout. “What do you want to drink?” Amber asked. “Milktea” Jessica smiled as she saw Amber’s grinning smile. “Okay.” Jessica was about to take out her money, Amber quickly stopped her. “My treat.” Amber said. Jessica just smile sweetly to Amber. “Okay then. I wait for you here.” Jessica said.
 
“Alright.” Amber said before she goes to XXX.
 
Amber POV
I standing in the line, waiting for this girl finished ordering there. I was standing behind her. Her jacket looks familiar and her scent somehow familiar too. I took a sniff and “Strawberry. Must be her.” I thought.
 
That girl finished order and pay for it. She took the changes but she dropped some coins. I heard she cursed. I’m bending down to pick those coins. I touch that coin, just then a soft hand contact to my hand. I feel electrical running in my spine. I looked up and saw her glare. She wearing mask.
 
She must be thought that I want to rob her coins so I told her. “I’m not taking your coin. Just helping picking for you.” I heard she spoke, “Oh sorry.” I just smiled to her and picking her coins. After that I gave her coins back. “Miss, your drink.” A waiter spoke.
 
That girl turns around to take her drink and walked away. I order and take my drink then walked back to Jessica was.
 
“What took you so long?” Jessica asked. “Sorry, I was helping picking that girl’s coins. She was dropping her coins just now. She thought I was going to rob her coins.” I said. “That silly thought. Is just a coin. Who want to rob that?” Jessica rolled her eyes. We both just laughing while are walking to parking lots.
 
Meanwhile
“Soojung-ah, where have you been?” A woman asked. That girl pulled down mask before she answered. “Milktea. I was thirsty.” A girl answered and drinks her milktea. “Oh.”
 
“Did you buy all those school stuff for your college?” A woman asked. “Yeap..”
 
“I hope there have nice people.” A girl spoke. “Don’t worry, I’m sure there a kind people who want to be friend with you.” Woman reassured “Hope you’re right. You know, mom. I met a nice guy just now. Three times I met him coincidently.” A girl said. “Really?” Woman asked.
 
“Yeah, first at Meat section. I secretly peek at my side and saw him smiling at me.” A girl said. “Then..” Woman said.
 
"Then at snack section, I was having hard time to get that my favorite snack because of the height. Just then that same guy came and help me.” a girl said again. “Whoa, that is so nice of him.” Woman smiled to her daughter.
 
“And lastly, at the XXX. I didn’t know he was behind me until that I dropping my changes coin. I bend down and accidently touch his hand. I looked up to see that face and it was him. I thought he was about take my coins but he told me that he wasn’t taking my coins. So I apologize to him and walked away after I taking my drink.” A girl said.
 
“Aigooo… He is really nice person and funny person.” Woman laughed after hearing it. “Yeah, I hope there nice person like him at the college.” A girl said. “Hope so.. hope that boy also same age as you and same college as you.” woman playfully said while grinning at her daughter. “MOM!!” A girl pouting. “Yeah, hope so.” A girl said before blushing and looking down. “He quite cute boy.” A girl mumble.
 
“What did you say?” Woman asked. “Oh, nothing. I said I’m hungry. Let’s go home now.” A girl is just pulling her mother walking to the parking lots.
 
To Be Continued