Ep 5-Jessie Birthday

You're My Eternity Love Life
2 Months later AGAIN (18 October 1923)
Yi Yun POV
“hmm today is Jess Birthday, I guess I should buy gifts for her. A necklace and dress. A couple necklace as sign of friendship and as for dress, it her style, suit for her to be princess. This few months past, she sometime act like princess. Ice Princess exactly. She had been asking me that or that. She likes my cooking. Waking me up in the morning just to cook for her because she can’t & cannot cooking, Have to clean the room like 2/3 times a day. When she moody/mad, the atmosphere turn to cold degree, I shivering to thought that. And she super-duper hate/anti-fans of CUCUMBER. Cause of that, she can screamed and glare and cold degree”
 
FLASHBACK (5 Incident)
  1. Ice Princess Mode Incident-Yun, there a dust, and you didn’t properly clean it at all. GO CLEAN IT NOW N.O.W. "hey i'm the owner of this house! *sigh"
  2. Waking me Incident-“YAH YAH YUN YUN WAKE UP WAAAAKEEEE UPPPP”, I bolted up cause panic, taking a bat while shouting, “WHAT WHAT, IS THERE A THEIF?!?!” “Nope, I just want you cooking something for me cause I’m so hungry” she pout and patting her stomach & me, looking at her dumbfounded. My outside view, smile while ruffling her and saying okay. My inside view, "Damn thought there was a thief, seriously why this morning *sigh." 
  3. Cooking Incident-I just arrived from super market. Then I smelled something burned here, I panicking, sprint to kitchen, saw jess sitting there while staring a plate. There a something weird black thingy and burning scent came from that black thingy. I asked her “what is that” “it must be a FOOD, I hope NOT” “a food, I making it for you” I nodded. “oh dear, it must be bad taste” Ready to eat that thingy, after taken a bite. My reaction was like (O.O). I smile awkward and my eyes got tear dripping down there. Jess saw my face, she pout “it my first time cooking, luckily I didn’t cooked much. Just throw it to trash.” And I just pat her and told her “next time, I will teach you how to cook kay. From now on, I will cooks for us okay?” 
  4. Moody/Mad Incident-“is it wrong if I just helping a girl who having hard time carrying that heavy stuff” I asked her. “YES” she sound mad. Until night, she still didn’t talked to me, still mad for that. I sigh defeatly, I go out and run to supermarket to buy packets chocolate  powder because in the kitchen, run out already. Wanted to make warm chocolate for her. A warm chocolate can make her moody gone. And A SORRY too. After buying that chocolate powder, it was raining and I forgot to bring umbrella. No choice, I stuffed that packed chocolate inside my shirt and sprint faster to my house. When I arrived, I already wet cause of raining. I go to kitchen, making warm chocolate, go to my room then gave it to her and say sorry to her. Jess noticed at my state, her mad face change to worrie face, still nagging at me and blame at me for not bringing a umbrella with me. I just smile dorkily. Next morning, I  get sick. "at least she not mad about that *sigh"
  5. Cucumber Incident-I was cooking a special recipe for us. I just feel like good mood and the weather feel nice. Jess still sleeping in the room. I am whistling while cooking. After finish cooked the special recipe, I go to my room, to wake her up and told her to wash up. Now we both sitting in dining room, plus yoona. Me and yoona are just eating deliciously, Yoona give compliment for my cooking skill, I smiled sweetly to her. A few minute, Jess suddenly stood up while covering , sprint to the toilet. I and yoona look each other worriedness. We both go to toilet, and can hear her puke out. Worriedness got us. When jess opened the door, yoona asked her what wrong. Jesses looks at me and ask me what ingredient that I put in the food. I told her “blab bla ….. Cucumber ….” She suddenly let out a dolphin scream; we both shocked and cover our ears. “What what?!?!!” I asked her panicking. “I HATE CUCUMBER” she shouting. Yoona and I cover our eyes while looking at her dumbfounded. “Geez I almost got heart attack. Take a mental note: DO NOT PUT CUCUMBER OF JESS’s FOOD. OR ELSE I MIGHT HEART ATTACK AND DIE YOUNG”
END FLASHBACK 5 INCIDENT
“This 5 incident, I been caution for those. Now, I get used to it.”
 
Going to Jewelry Shop, I found a couple necklaces with a quote “A True Friend Reaches For Your Hands But Touches Your Heart​”, a aunt went to me and spoke, "This special sign of friendship, it cannot be break the bond of friendship" i nodded and decided to take that. "I give you a special dicount for you, young man" that aunt winked at me. I just smiled to her awkwardly. Lucky I guess. 
 
“and last gift, A Dress. Hmm which shop have a pretty dress?” I mutter while wandering around. Looking for a dress.
 
Then I spotted Yoona, calling her name and wave at her. Yoona saw me, walked to her. she so beautiful, even in simple clothes”
 
“Yunnie, what are you doing here?” she ask. “Buying gifts for Jess. It her birthday today.” I reply. “same here. and I already bought the gift for Jessie unnie.” She said, showing the present box to me. I give her a thumb up.
 
“what gift you got there?” I asked her while pointing at her shopping bag. “A bag.” “Oh” i said. “What about you? Is that for Jess?” she asked, pointed the small boxes in shopping bag that I holding. I nodded.
 
“what it is?” she asked. “A couple necklaces with quotes “A True Friend Reaches For Your Hands But Touches Your Heart​” I told her and opened the cover then show it to her the necklace. “Whoa it so pretty” she exclaimed.
The Necklace: 
 
“now you going to home?” she say. I shook my head “not yet, I need to buy a dress for her as my another gifts for her” “whoa, can I join too?” she asked. well I can’t say no” “sure.” Together we are looking for a pretty and perfect dress for her that suit for Jess. 
 
Yoona POV
I was looking for pretty dress with YunYun for Jess. And I found a pretty dress for her. I called up YunYun and pointed to that dress. YunYun checking the dress out then look at me and smile widely to me. YunYun finally got that dress and paid for the dress. Lastly, we are buying a birthday cake for her.
 
On the way to YunYun House, YunYun whisper something to me. And I agreed to her plan.
 
Jessie POV
Today is my birthday, and I’m alone in the house. Nothing to do. Where is my dork now? She left a note in the morning, it said [“going out for a while, maybe till night. Got some work to be done. Food on the table, eat it before it get cold. Oh btw if the electrical went off, just stay outside and wait for me okay. Take care. From Handsome Dork”] I chuckle at her words. Yeah it true. There was a time when electrical went off, I was sitting alone hugging my knee, feeling so scare. Yun opened the door, saw me hugging knee. She went to me and hugs me and whisper softly to me [“shh don’t be scare. I’m here now”] Now I’m waiting for her.”
 
Suddenly the light is went off, I feel so scared. I remember Yun’s Word. So I did what she said so. When I opened the door, Yun’s Face popped out in front of me, I freak out and take a few step back. I was about to angry to her, She put her finger to my lip as it shutting me. And grab my hand then pull me outside. Behind yun, was yoona. Holding a birthday cake for me. They both sang it together. But I laugh it out because the lyric is so funny. 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ (YOONA & YI YUN)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ (YOONA & YI YUN)
 
HEY HEY PRINCESS JESS JESS JESSIE~ (YI YUN SANG THIS LINE RAPPING)
YOU BETTER BE A GOOD PRINCESS~
YOU BETTER NOT TO BE MOODY PRINCESS~
DON’T EVER LET IT OUT YOU DOLPHIN SCREAM~
CAUSE OF THAT, I ALMOST GOT HEART ATTACK~ *doing heartbeat dance (4 lines Yi Yun sing)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ (YOONA & YI YUN)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESS~SIE~ (YOONA & YI YUN)
 
lastly Yun dancing dorky there. I laught it out again. Then Yoona take the cake infront of me. And I blow the candle. 
 
“whoa that nice and funny lyrics you girls.” I compliment them, giving them good thumbs up. “not me, is Yunnie.” Yoona told me. 
 
We both looking at Yi Yun, she just laugh nervous and scratching her nape “it just came into my mind” smile dorkily to me. Ooh~ you such a sweet person” I hugged her, she gladly hugs me back. “Hey, how about me? I want a hug too” yoona pout at us. Yi Yun chuckling at her pout face, pulling her to us, change to group hugs.
 
Yoona giving me a present, I happily unwrapping the present. I smiled to her and softly said to “thanks yoona. I loved it.”
 
And I turn my attention to Yun, expecting a present from her. Unfortunately, she said “sorry jess, I didn’t buy a present for you.” I sadden in thought. But I smiled to her “is okay, I take your funny lyrics as my present” “at least, she make a lyrics for me”
 
Tonight, Yoona bid us goodnight. I was about to lie down on bed, Yun called me up, I turn around, I saw a box. I looked up, she smiling at me. “hope you like it” I accept it and unwrap the boxes, I see A PRETTY DRESS.
 
I look to her again, I hug her. I broke the hug and glare to her “so you were lying to me huh?” “yeap, just wanna pay you back a sweet friendship revenge. Hehehe” she laugh. I hit her shoulder. Just then, I noticed shiny necklace that she wear it. “didn’t saw that” I take out the necklace that hiding under her shirt. Checking out the necklace, was about to read that words. Yun snatch that necklace before i could read it, hide it under her shirt. She laugh nervous and scratching her nape. 
 
“I never seen you wear a necklace there.” I said to her. “er yeah, actually is Couple Necklace.” She told her I feel my heart very very hurt to hear that, that mean she already confess her love to yoona and now they already officially couple now. Worst birthday that I got here”
 
I was about to walked out the room, Yun grab my hand and tighten the grip. I look down and look at her then look away. My back facing to her. I closed my eyes, trying to hold my tear.
 
I feel like Yun moving behind me. One hand hugging my waist, putting her chin on my shoulder then. “hey open your eyes now. Look in front of you.” She whispers softly to my ear. I opened my eyes, I saw a necklace that she holding.
 
I take it and look closely, it say “A True Friend Reaches For Your Hands But Touches Your Heart​”. I turn around, saw her taking out the necklace that she wore it, and show it to me. “This is..?” “Yes is a Couple Necklace as Our Friendship Necklaces. Your second gift.” She said.
 
Finally my tear drop down, a tears of Happiness. Yun smiling to me while wore it on me. After she wore it for me, she chuckle seeing me crying happiness, wipe it off. She pull me in a hug, we both hugs for a while. “Happy Birthday Jess, Never take it off, it sign of our stronger bond friendship” she told me. I smiled for her word but inside my feeling was sad. why friend” 
 
Then we now going to bed, As usual our sleeping habit. I looked at her sleeping face and smile sadly to her.
 
“why you only see me as your friend. I was hoping you could say more than a friend. Stupid you dork, first making me mad, sad then to happy mood but lastly I sad. Why you making me feel like this? I feel hurt and sad. I can’t or never hating you. The way you treating me, is always melting me down. Still never giving up. Today I now officially 18 year old. Being official becoming vampires now. I hope I can handle my hunger of blood.”