Ep 9-Goodbye

You're My Eternity Love Life
Jessie POV
(Afternoon)
Right now I in front of yoona’s house. Yi yun left early and also left a note for me. “Jess, I going out. Don’t find me. I need to be alone and need a space to think of it. Sorry. Don’t worry, I’ll be back before night. From: your handsome LLAMA” I just accept her favor and give her alone to adjust her pain.
 
I ring their bell, it was Yoona opened the door. “Oh Hey Jessie. Come in” Yoona invite me in. We sitting in her living room. “Where your parent?” I asked her. “They going out for some sort of business.” She said and I nodded. “So jessie, what it is? Where is YunYun?” she asked. “Yun is going out early when I still sleeping. Left a note for me and she say she has some work need to be done.” I told her. “Oh” she said.
 
“and I wanna talk to you about Yun & U-know. Can we go to backyard?” she agreed. So we both goes outside and sit at bench.
 
“so what it is?” she asks. So I started interview her. “I want you answer my questions but honest answer. Okay?” she nodded
 
“What do you think about U-know and Yun?” “Yun is nice, caring, sweet and best friend. U-know is nice, caring, sweet and charming”
“I see, do you liked u-know?” she shyly nodded. Then I noticed a shiny ring on her finger.
“is that a ring?” “erm yeah, we just becoming couple yesterday. He confessed to me.”
“oh. So you guys already couple. Congratulation.” I faked smile and forced Congrat to her. “oh no, yun must be hurt again if she heard this news”
yeah thanks” “I already knew it. I saw you both are kissing when I with her passing by your house” “her?” “Me and Yun saw it.”
 
Yoona POV
“Oh MY GOD they saw it. It so embarrassing” “oh.” I cover my head, feeling so shy. “hey, no need to be shy.” Jessie reassure me. Then we continued our conversation.
 
Author POV
What they didn’t noticed, there a figure behind them. And heard everything their conversation.
 
so yoona and u-know already together.” Yi yun thought. She walked away carefully, and run to the lake. She sat down and leaned her back to the tree while holding tightly her heart. And crying harder there alone. Stay there until nighttime.
 
Jessie POV
Where are you yun? You say you’ll be back before night but you still haven’t come back. And it raining right now. Yun.. Please come back home now.” I sit there waiting for yun. "I feel uneasy right now"
 
It almost 9pm, she still hasn’t come back. I’m getting worry now. I grab the umbrella and went to yoona’s house. I need yoona to accompany me find Yun right now. I am getting uneasy feeling right now.
 
I furiously knock the door. And it was Auntie. She so surprised to see my panic and worry face. “What wrong Jessie? Is there something happened?” “Yes auntie. Is yoona here?” I asked her. Then auntie called yoona. And Yoona came.
 
“What wrong Jessie?” She asked with worry. “Is Yun, she still haven’t come back. I so worry about her. Can you accompany me to find yun?” I ask her. And she agreed.
 
Yoona and I starting finding Yi Yun. Also with U-know. Yoona also inform to u-know about Yun. He agreed and join us finding yun too. At park, she not there. Then we goes to the lake. U-Know and Yoona on the side, calling yun’s name as they searching for yun.
 
While me, looking there and there but no sign of her. Then I saw a word at the tree. And I looked closely and read it. Something came in my mind. I started run and sprint to our house. Don’t tell me she trying to..? No!! I hope I not too late to stop that happening.”
 
Yi Yun POV
I stayed still till night. Sitting there under raining. I don’t feel anything or feel wet by raining. All I can feels is my painful heartbroken. I guess i done from now on.” Walking to my house while holding a rope. I gotta do this”
 
When I opened the door, it was empty. Jessie must be gone out, looking for me right now. I’m sorry Jessie for making worried sick again”
 
Right now I standing on the chair with a rope wrapping tightly around my neck. I looked at the table, there two letters. I closed my eyes. Taking inhale and exhale. 
 
“in my letters, I wrote it. 
Dear Yoona,
Hey, yoona. I’m sorry I leaving early. It just, too much painful in my heart. Is not my heart cancer. It pain called heartbroken. To tell you the truth, I heard your conversation with Jessie. Congrat on your relationship with u-know. Though I feel hurt but I happy for you. I feel so regret for not telling you about my feeling. I falling in love to you but I was too late. Tell u-know, to take care of you and never make you crying there. And I want you to promise me something. “Always smile”, Your Happiness is My happiness too. Just Don’t sad because of my leaving. I’m not leaving you alone here. I’m just flying to the sky. Up there, I promise that I’ll be watching you down there. Promise me kay. “Always Smile and be Happy. Continuing your relationship okay? Make your dream come true. Dream having your own family.” Please take care of Jessie for Me. She hate darkness and alone. Also Cucumber. hahaha
From: Your Best friend, YunYun. *Smile Dork*
 
Dear Jessie,
Hey ICE PRINCESS JESS, I’m sorry I break my promise. The promise that we make, never leaving each other alone. It just, it too much painful for me to handle it. I heard it already about yoona and u-know relationship. Tell them, CONGRATULATION!!! Tell u-know, take care of yoona for me. If he make yoona cry, do me a favor. Kick his . Hahaha. Kidding. And You never be alone cause yoona will take care of you. And I’ll be watching you from up there. I’m sorry. I don’t know if I can moving on and handle this pain.
From: Your Handsome LLAMA. *Smile Dork”
 
I’m sorry Yoona and Jessie.
Goodbye Yoona, I have enough of it. Enough of my heartbroken. It feel so painful than heart cancer. Goodbye~
Goodbye Jessie, I’m sorry for lying to you again. I can’t handle it. I giving up.
 
Then I pushed aside the chair, there I am. Commit suicide Hanging there.
 
As I feel like I almost dying there. I feel the rope cut off and fell on soft beneath my back like it feel i lying on my bed. I feel a drop tear on my cheek then I heard, “I’m sorry Yun” it sound like Jessie’s Voice. I fell asleep as it felt like I died already.
 
Jessie POV
I was too late. I found yun commit suicide hanging. She almost dying. I turns into my vampires mode and fly up to cut that ropes. And bring yun’s body to the bed. I was so scare seeing dying there. Then I found 2 letter on the table. One of the letter have my name on it. I take it and read it.
 
Dear Jessie,
Hey ICE PRINCESS JESS, I’m sorry I break my promise. The promise that we make, never leaving each other alone. It just, it too much painful for me to handle it. I heard it already about yoona and u-know relationship. Tell them, CONGRATULATION!!! Tell u-know, take care of yoona for me. If he make yoona cry, do me a favor. Kick his . Hahaha. Kidding. And You never be alone cause yoona will take care of you. And I’ll be watching you from up there. I’m sorry. I don’t know if I can moving on and handle this pain.
From: Your Handsome LLAMA. *Smile Dork*
 
Then I am tearing up, my tear drop to yun’s face. No, don’t leave me”. Didn’t want to lose her. “I’m sorry Yun” I said before I took out my vampires teeth and bite her. Making her be a Vampire like me. Which this way we can lived together forever.
 
After I finish I bitten her, I take my letter and tore it off. Also take that rope, throw it far away that no one would find it. Then I make another letter for yoona. I wrote it..
 
“Dear Yoona,
At the lake, I found words on the tree. That when I know where she is. But I was too late; I found her laying on the bed. Yi Yun was taking too much pill. She commited suicide. I was so sad and feel so lonely. I decided to join her. Take care Yoona. Don’t sad. Always smile there because we both will watching over you from up to the sky. There a letter for you too, it from Yi yun. I’m sure in her letter, have her confession and a promises. I hope you do what she told you to. Goodbye.
From: Jessie.”
 
Finishing writing the letter. I go lying beside sleeping Yi Yun. I make yun’s heartbeat stopped as she looks like already dead. I also can make my heartbeat stopped beating. We both like sleeping dead there.
 
Author POV
Yoona & u-know went Yi yun house. They so shock to see the dead Jessie and Yi Yun on the bed. Yoona broked down crying harder there while u-know just hugged her, comforting her.
 
Then yoona saw 2 letters for her. She took it and read it. 
 
Dear Yoona,
At the lake, I found words on the tree. That when I know where she is. But I was too late; I found her laying on the bed. Yi Yun was taking too much pill. She commited suicide. I was so sad and feel so lonely. I decided to join her. Take care Yoona. Don’t sad. Always smile there because we both will watching over you from up to the sky. There a letter for you too, it from Yi yun. I’m sure in her letter, have her confession and a promises. I hope you do what she told you to. Goodbye.
From: Jessie.
 
Then she took the other letter and read it.
 
Dear Yoona,
Hey, yoona. I’m sorry I leaving early. It just, too much painful in my heart. Is not my heart cancer. It pain called heartbroken. To tell you the truth, I heard your conversation with Jessie. Congrat on your relationship with u-know. Though I feel hurt but I happy for you. I feel so regret for not telling you about my feeling. I falling in love to you but I was too late. Tell u-know, to take care of you and never make you crying there. And I want you to promise me something. “Always smile”, Your Happiness is My happiness too. Just Don’t sad because of my leaving. I’m not leaving you alone here. I’m just flying to the sky. Up there, I promise that I’ll be watching you down there. Promise me kay. “Always Smile and be Happy. Continuing your relationship okay? Make your dream come true. Dream having your own family.” Please take care of Jessie for Me. She hate darkness and alone. Also Cucumber. hahaha
From: Your Best friend, YunYun. *Smile Dork*
 
Yoona just look at them, and crying harder again. 
 
In the next morning, some relatives and yoona’s family gather around at cemetery. Sadden and crying because they losing the best persons. They buried Yi Yun and Jessie side to side. Each of them put a flower on top where Yi Yun and Jessie were buried in before they go home. Little by little, it only just 2 of them. It was Yoona and U-Know. Yoona still crying and sad there. U-know always beside her, hugging her. Then Yoona looked up to the sky and said..
 
“I’m so sorry YunYun, I didn’t know that you liked me. And about Jessie. I’m sorry again, she already make her own decision and join together with you. You should have been told me back then, that you liked me. You should have told me that you were hurt back then. I hate you because you keeping it to yourself. Keeping the pain of heartbreak. And you didn’t tell me. Is this called best friend?! I hate you for still smiling dorky at me even though you were hurt and sad there. But I don’t hate you for leaving me alone here. It because you still beside me, in my heart and also always watching me from up there right? In day and night. I promise, YunYun. I will always be smile and be happy. Make my dream come true. I PROMISE YUNYUN!!!” I cries out, but with my smile.