Ep 1-Ice Princess and Savior Moment

You're My Eternity Love Life
Yi Yun POV & Jessie POV & Italic is Thought
 
Yi Yun POV
1923
Hello, I’m Yi Yun Lee, Born on 18 August 1905, this year I soon to be 18 years old (1923). I am a Girl but Boyish Style. I don’t know why I wear like this, maybe it comfortable than girlish style. Hehehe. Right now I’m doing my dairy, every day I write my diary before goes to my bedtime. This diary has everything of my memories. And also have a SECRET!! Wanna know? Is My Crush. I have a crush on my own BFF (Best Friend Forever), her name is Yoona Jung. We were so close friend. But sadly, she only seen me as just a best friend. I got this feeling ever since we were kid. Oh I almost forgot, I have to tell you about my health. I got a disease called heart cancer since I was kid. My 2 Best Friends know about my health, is Yoona & Jessie. Oh about Jessie. Let me introduce her to you. I met Jessie at forest.

 

FLASHBACK (20 June 1923)
(In The Forest)
I was just walking around in the forest while whistling because boredom. I familiar in this forest so I won’t get lost. Then I found a girl laying there. She looks like fainted and her arm look injured. I don’t know what has happen to this poor girl. So I decided to bring her to my house (bridal style)
 
(Yi Yun Room)
Right now I treated her wound/injured. Luckily is not that badly injured, and since she sleeping, I decided to take off her clothes. [FYI: I close my eyes. I’m not p/e/r/v/e/r/t or whatever ya thinking bad about me. ] "Whats up with this dress? is she some sort a princess or what" Because her clothes is wet from the rain, and I don’t want her to get sick “poor this girl, I wonder what happen to her” I take my singlet and short pant then wear it for her. After that, I go to kitchen to make warm porridge. 
 
When I turn around; I almost drop the porridge when I saw her standing there like statues while looking at me blankly. damn I almost pee in my pant"
 
I quickly tell her before she could called me p/e/r/v/e/r/t or whatever it is, “I have to take off your clothes so you won’t get sick.” Then she just nodded with her poker face.
 
Then I gave her porridge and she accept and eating hungrily. Then she finished eating.Wow she fast, she must be very hungry."
 
"So what happen and why you fainted in the forest?” I asked "i don't want to ask about her dress"
"I was running away from wild animal and some stick at wood got scratch of my skin, then I tripped and fainted. That is why I was injured like this.” She answered. I nodded. Hmm, that makes sense."
 
“You should stay here for a few days until you healed, okay?” I told her. She nodded.
 
“oh yeah, where do you lived so I just bring you home after you healed incase if there trouble” i said.
 
But she just looks on the floor. Saying almost like whispering but I can hear it “I nowhere to lived, my house got burned out” I pity her. I so stupid. Look what had I done. I make her sad now” *knock my head*
 
I kneeled down same level with her face, and lift her chin then show her my dorky smile and said “how about you just lived with me since I lived alone?” I offered her. I was trying cheering her up.
 
Then she look at me with her widen eyes a few minutes then she surprising attack hugging me that make me lost balance to fall back to the floor ouch my back!!”. She muttering “thank you thank you”
 
I just chuckled and ruffle her hair. When we both try stand up and trouble got us. That our faces are just inches away. She looks at my eyes a few second and looks away and say sorry. whoa that awkward”
 
I spot her cheek is somehow red. Maybe she sick. So I put my palm to her forehead and she a bit surprise at my action. And yes her sick a bit, I told her to go rest on my bed. I gave her a glass of warm water and bedding her nighttime. As me, I just sleep on the floor. Before we say goodnight. I asked her name. 
 
She said softly “Jessie” Pretty name and suit for her” then I told her, my name. She tilts her head, and I know what she thinking. So I tell her “yes I’m a girl” she just “oh”that new reaction, she doesn’t freak out like the other”
 
Then after the introduced, we both call it night.
 
3 am, I woke up because I was so thirsty, after drinking water. I was about to lie down. I saw Jessie shaking there. She must be cold there.
 
I take my pillow and blanket, lie down beside her and hug her waist. Trying to warm her down. A few minute, her shaking getting lessens and can sleep comfortable. Then she wrapping her arm around my hand which is at her waist. Then I go to my dreamland with a smile.
 
Jessie POV
This year i soon to be 18 year old, officially to be Princess vampire. Suddenly our house got under attack by Vampire Hunters. My Parent stay and try to hold them off and fight them all. My parent told me run away from here and save for myself. I just shook my head furiously because i don't want to leave them. But my father command some guards to take me away from here. As i was dragged by guards, i turns my head as i was crying sadly, and saw my parent looking at me too. They smiled comfortly and mouthing at me "I Love You", then the hunters came in and my parent fight them off to slow them down, giving me a enough time to run away. Finally i able to escape safely. Suddenly my house got burned out by those hunters. and some hunters spotted us. One of my guards pushed me toward and said to me "GO!! Run Away princess. Save for yourself. We Protect you and hold them off" i nodded. So i run away. I thought i was able to lose them, unfortunately 2 hunters was able to avoid from my guard and now chasing me. As i was running away from them, one of the hunters pull out a gun and pointed at me and shot it. I try to dodge it but a bullet got slip to my arm skin causing it burning and blood dripping down. I groan painfully. "Damn you hunters". I had decided to used up my last energy to sprint furiously fast, and i now arrived in somewhere in this forest. I tripped, fall down and fainted there cause of exhausting.
 
When i woke up, i was in unfamiliar room and i saw myself wearing singlet and short pant. "i hope it a girl. If it a boy, better hope his face are not p/e/r/v/e/r/t / crazy face or else i kill him" I walked out and i smelled something food. "hmm it smell nice and yummy". I followed that scent, and there is the person. "It look like a guy/boy." He making porridge.
 
Then when he turns around, he almost drop the porridge. "He so fuunny" still putting my poker face while looking at him.
 
I still stood there and stare at him blankly. Then he spoke“I have to take off your clothes so you won’t get sick.” I just nodded
 
Then he gave me porridge. Perfect timing, I was so damn hungry. After finishing eating and softly say thank you.
 
As I was looking around of his house. He asked me what happened to me and why I fainted there. Of course I lie to him “I was running away from wild animal and some stick at wood got scratch to my arm, then I tripped and fainted. That is why I was injured like this.” He nodded. “sorry” He told me to stay here until I healed enough. oh he such caring person”
 
Suddenly he asked me about where I lived, flashback came to me. I looks down, sadden whispering “I nowhere to lived, my house got burned out” mother. father.”
 
He kneeling and lift my chin to face him, and I see his dorky smile. Somehow it comforts me. He offered me to live with him and I was so shock of happiness. I happily launch him a sudden hug that makes him lost balance and fall down to the floor and muttering thank you. Then he just chuckle and ruffle my hair. 
 
As we were trying to stand up, and dammit our faces was so close. I look into his brown eyes. His eyes looks so beautiful {Dup-Dup Dup-Dup} what the? Why my heart is beating so rapidly?! Slow down heartbeat”. A few second, I woke up from my trance. I looked away. OMG I feel like I’m blushing, I hope he didn’t saw my blushing face.
 
I abit freak out and flinches when he suddenly put his palm on my forehead, I feel like myself heated up and blushing extremely. I sigh relieve in my mind that he thought I was just sick. He guided me to his room and gave me a glass of warm water and told me to sleep on his bed. He just sleep on the floor.He is nice guy.”
 
As I was lying down on his bed, he asks my name, so I just tell him my nickname “Jessie” then I asks his name. He says “Yi Yun.” I tilt my head, confusing got me. “He is a boy, why his name sound like girlish name? I know Chinese.” And it likes he can read my mind, told me that “Yes I am a Girl.” In my mind, I was so shock that HE is SHE?! But I still put on my cool face and coolly said “oh”. Then we call it night.
 
A few Hours, I feel so cold, I shivering too much, can’t sleep comfortable. Then I feel the bed shaking abit. I know that is Yi Yun. Slowly she hugging my waist, lying closely to my back body and I feel so warm & safe. I can sleep comfortable now. Didn’t want her to let go, so I hugged around her arm, before go to dreamland with a smile. {Dup-Dup Dup-Dup} "what happen to my heart? *gasp* can it be? no no i need to make sure"
 
SO HOW WAS IT? GOOD OR BAD?