Memories

Always

  15 years later...

 

 I had the night of. The girls and I had been working hard on our new album. We were all excited about the new material, and I was beyond excited that they would be using some of my songs. Along with our new album we were also in the middle of preparing for our Missing You promotions, we had just finished promoting Do you love me. All this was finally catching up to me, I felt tired. I sat on the balcony feeling the cool night breeze. I loved nights like these. I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair.

"Chaerin-ah" I jumped at the sound of his voice. " What are you doing out here alone?" I opened my eyes to find him staring at me, with a smirk on his face. He was clearly enjoying the fact that he scared me.

" Did you really have to sneak up on me like that Jiyong oppa?" His smile widened.

" Its not my fault you made it easy, so are you going to answer my question?" 

" Im waiting for manager oppa to come pick me up" 

" Ill give you a ride home, come on" He stood up holding his hand out to me to help me up. 

" Fine ill send manager oppa a text" I took his outstretched hand. We made our way to the parking lot.

" So are you going to tell me what you want?" by the look on his face I was right. I smiled triumphantly. 

" Your no fun" He was clearly disappointed I saw through his plan.

" Haha why, cause I wont play along" I climbed in to his car before he could answer. 

  We drove in silence for a while. I looked over to him. His face was scrunched up in thought. For some reason I knew he was planning his next move. Coming up with a clever plan to get me to agree to do something he wanted. I remember the first time I met him, I had just become a trainee for YG. While looking for the practice room, I bumped into him and Youngbae, he had the same expression on. It seemed like he was lost in thought, somewhere far, far away. We quickly became friends, eventually each one of us debuting in a group. Him becoming the leader of Big Bang , and I of 2NE1. Him and I always seemed to understand one another perfectly, like if we were friends since childhood. It was crazy how much we had in common, including the most surprising to me, we were both vampires. It was only a year after I joined YG that I found out mostly everyone in the company was a vampire. The car came to a stop bringing me out of my reverie. We were already in my parking lot. 

" Ok so I've thought about it and you just have to go on stage with me." He was looking at me with a very serious face.

" Do I now?" I said trying to not smile.

" Yes, yes you do, you see if you don't I just wont give you the present I have for you." Jiyong smiled, he knew he had my attention now.

" Fine ill do it....sooo when do I get my present?" He laughed, I hated how well he knew how to get to me. Somewhere in the back of my head though his laugh registered with a memory I never knew I had. The face of a young Jiyong with pale gray eyes and white hair, laughing. Just as quick as the image came, it disappeared. What happened? I've heard him laugh many times why was this time different. Then out of nowhere a sharp pain pierced my head, and then it all went dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     One moment we were talking and the next she out on me. I had never seen a vampire do that before, but then again she wasn't just any vampire. Chaerin was royalty when it came to our kind. I had brought her up to her room, laid her down on her bed sitting next to her. Will she be ok? Should I stay? I should leave? These questions and more ran through my mind. All the while my body remained motionless, watching her. She was beautiful as always. Her small eyes almost feline looking, her cute nose, and her playful lips. I never got tired of looking at her. I remember the first time I saw her. She was standing there in the balcony. The cool night breeze making her dark raven hair dance in the air. She stood there motionless until her mother called her. Her eyes just drew me in.the moment they met with mine, they still do. Every time we meet, I cant help but fall deeper in those silver pools. I reached out moving a lock of her hair away from her face. For a moment allowing myself to touch her cheek. How much longer do I have to wait for you to come back to me Chaerin-ah? My phone rang, I quickly left to the living room.

" Jiyong-ah did you call?" 

" Yes noona could you please come to Chaerin's house?"

" Did something happen?" I could hear the fear in her voice. 

" No noona...well sort of can you please get here fast Ill let you know when you get here."

  I was relieved when Dara arrived. Chaerin was still unconscious. I explained to her what had happened. We both came to the same conclusion that it was almost time. Chaerin 's memory would come back but that evil which came to us that night when we were small, would also be returning. My only hope is that this time we are strong enough to face it, and that I wont loose Hunchae this time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Sorry for the long wait moving ..almost done with the packing though, hope you guys liked the chapter ^-^