Married

Always

   At that moment all sorts of images and memories I never knew I had came rushing in all at once. My head pounded in pain, protesting against all this new information it was receiving. Was it even new though? What was going on with me? It felt like my head was being pulled in many different directions. Finding my parents dead, Jingyo finding me, him taking me to the escape room, us running through the forest, and me yelling that I can no longer keep going. Them taking me away from Jingyo and him not wanting to let me go. Everything I thought I new about myself was all wrong, it was all becoming clearer. I was not made but I was born. My parents were killed protecting me, not only them but also Jingyo's parents. Everybody was murdered because of me. 

--------------------------------------------------

   She had lost herself in her head. Oblivious to everything around her, only paying attention to the ghost of her past, now demanding to be seen and listened to. It was all chaos around us, the Inki staff trying to figure out what was going on with Hunchae, while our staff keeping an eye on us ready for anything that could give away our identities. All I cared about was making sure Hunchae was alright. I quickly left to the parking garage in search of our van. Hunchae in my arms was very still but still her eyes darted around following the ghosts. I freed one hand and opened the van plcing her inside, I climbed in and closed the door, leaving me and her alone in the dark. I had to get us some help, I pulled my phone out and dialed. She answered on the first ring.

"Nuna?" 

" Jiyong what's wrong" She could clearly hear the fear in my voice. 

" She collapsed again, I dont know what to do nuna?"

" Where are you guys?"

" were in the parking lot at Inki, she collapsed after our stage finished" 

" Just stay there ill go pick you up."

  I hung up the phone and looked over to Hunchae, she had tears running down her  cheeks. I pulled her on to my lap, I held her close. Her eyes closed and her body relaxed, but the tears still ran. You have been through so much my Hunchae, when can you be happy?

" all those many years ago I hated the fact my parents had planned to have us married, i hated you for no reason...but that all changed the moment I met you Hunchae, you made everything that was around me brighter. I loved you the moment I saw you, standing so still watching the moon." I kissed away the tears around her lips. " I loved how you treated me like a normal person, I love that still you are the only one who can genuinely make me smile, I love the way you crinkle your nose" I kissed he nose. " I love your eyes that shine like silver and brighter than the moon" I kissed her eyes. " I love you my Hunchae"  Her eyes opened, there was recognition in them now, she knew, she remembered it all now.

" Jingyo" she said in almost a whisper. The light touch of her finger tips on my lips gave me goose bumps. 

" I love you too my dragon." Our lips locked on to each other, neither one of us wanting to let go. Her hands hugged me closer to her. Our breathing sped, while our hands found ways to make us closer to each other more that ever. I kissed her neck stopping when I felt her blood pulsing strongly against my lips.

" Do it " she said out of breath, so I did tasting her, I could now always literally have her in my heart. Her wound closed up and she moved taking may face in her hands, she kissed my lips then made her way to my neck also biting me where I had her. When she was done her eyes locked with mine.

" Now were married you know that right Hunchae?" she nodded her head.

​" Now you will always be mine, Im your queen and your my ruler."

" Forever and Always my love, so please don't ever leave me alone again Hunchae." and our lips found each other again.