Tired

Always

  I thought of everything that had happened as I laid in Jingyo's arms. It had been a couple of weeks since the incident in Papa YG's office. I learned that I could control the elements. Well somewhat...I was still trying to learn how to control them. The fear of what would happen to me or Jingyo slowly ebbed away as my body began to feel stronger as the days went by. Those doubts still hid somewhere in the back of my mind of course but they weren't what I was really worried about now. The thing that scared me the most now was that it seemed everything that I went through, Jingyo would too.  The next day after the incident, me and Jingyo were at the studio with Teddy oppa and Seungri. Just like the day before the air around us began to change. You could feel the electricity all around us. Jingyo began to shake, Teddy oppa was about to touch Jingyo when I pushed him aside. I quickly went to where Jingyo was seated and straddled him, Seungri slowly pulled Teddy oppa aside knowing well the consequences of them touching us. I held Jingyo's head to my chest, and just like he did i talked to him calming him down. That wasn't the end of it though. Some of the stronger vampires are able to call an animal to them. As far as I knew only Dara unnie had one, she would turn into a beautiful white owl.  Before I knew who I really was, I had thought that I would never be able to have one, yet a week after the whole thing happened with Jingyo in the studio. I was once again surprised by the power that was building in my body. Me and Jingyo were at home, the girls had come over to visit (see how I was really doing, they didn't believe when I said I felt fine.) for a while. I began feeling really hot, which was weird since we run pretty cold. Then my body began to change slowly at first then fast. I felt myself get lower to the ground. I put my hand in front of me only to find a large black paw. I had turned into a black leopard. This time though it didn't take long for Jingyo to follow, just as my transformation was done he was also changing. He too, like me turned into a leopard though his coat was as white as snow, his spots like mine barely visible with the reflection of light. We later learned that Bom unnie and Minzy also had animals, Bom unnie turned into a beautiful cheetah, and Minzy into a black cobra. Jingyo later told me that Top, and Teayang oppa also had animals. Top turned into a a large black wolf and Teayang into an eagle. I also learned that Deasung had been made just like Seungri, maybe as they got older and stronger they might get an animal as well. I looked up at Jingyo and traced my finger over his lips. 

" What are you thinking about love?" he took my hand in his. 

" Everything..." I suddenly felt worried...no...but I wasn't, but why did I feel it? He saw the confusion in my face.

" What's wrong?" Was I feeling what he is feeling? Hmmm. I kissed him. I could feel his hesitation but his body relaxed and returned my kiss with more fire. I could sense his need for me his love. I stopped, he looked at me, now he was the one confused. I had just discovered another thing I could do. 

" I think I..I can feel what you feel, like right now you are confused, and worried."  He went quiet for a moment, then I felt him again he was happy.

" I can sense your feelings too! That can come in handy, don't you think love?" At that last comment I felt what he was insinuating, it made me giggle.

" Haha nooo, not again Im tired." He rolled his body on top of mine.

" Your a vampire, your not supposed to get tired." He leaned down and kissed me. I let him make me forget the tiredness I felt, but it did for a moment register in my brain, Why was I tired? 

 

   I seemed our quiet few weeks without any problems from my uncle were over.  He slowly began testing us by having his lackeys follow us. When he saw that we weren't afraid he began having them try and attack us, trying to ram their cars against ours, trying to make us crash.  I had somewhat foreseen this and warned Papa YG about it. So when it did happen we were already prepared. It was around mid October when he really tried testing how strong we were. Me and Jingyo had just gotten home when out of nowhere a large vampire lunged at me. We both crashed to the ground, but before I could do anything Jingyo had him off me and in a head lock.  His hands burning the vampire, a few more seconds later there was a pile of ashes on my floor. In the weeks that followed that incident, we would come home to multiple vampires in all shapes and sizes coming at us. Just as abruptly as the attacks had begun they stopped. It worried me, I tried to look in the future to see if anything was about to happen, but all I would get were blurry images and huge headaches. I stopped trying to look and just concentrated on my schedules, Jingyo did the same. It was during our mama performance that I suddenly got a glimpse at something. Once we went back stage after our performance did I try and look again. My heart sank. I saw myself on the floor bloody holding a wailing baby while Jingyo all bloody tried to keep as many vampires as he could away from me. I felt panic start to creep its way into me. Im sure JIngyo felt that by now, and in no time he was their holding me. Keeping me from falling apart. I didn't tell him what I saw, we finished the show and hurried onto the plane. In the quietness of the plane did I feel that panic raise in me again. What did I just see?

" Your not going to tell me what you saw right? I can feel your panic love, please let me make you feel better." I didn't exactly know if I should let him know or not, what I did know though, was that until I figured out what I just saw meant I wasn't going to let him know, and I wasn't going to be at piece.

" Can you just hold me my dragon?" At the moment he put his arms around me I felt something move in me. NO THIS COULDN'T BE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* sorry for the late update guys had some stuff I had to catch up to, enjoy the chapter ^-^