Soo Hyuk

Always

   Things went quiet for a while, I knew though that it was just the calm before the storm. We were doing the last minute preparations for our new album Crush, which would release in three weeks. As far as everything work related went, we were on track, we were ready. As for my personal problems, well that was another story.  It had taken me two weeks after the MAMA show to work up my courage and tell Jingyo that I thought I was pregnant. I could feel him go through a range of emotions from fear, anger, to love and excitement. Though his constant emotion lately seemed to be, being worried. We all were. Though I felt my strength increase dramatical I also felt weakened emotionally by my pregnancy. The day we told Papa YG was the worst day for us. Not only did we find out that I would become an even bigger target now, but so would our unborn child. After that it seemed problem after problem would arise. That day we told Papa YG he called in our friend SooHyuk. He was about two hundred years older than us, and he had just about every job you could think of. Recently he preferred acting and modeling, but he had once, or twice been a doctor. Papa had called him to figure out how far along in my pregnancy I was. A vampire pregnancy as I was told only lasted about a month and a half  which meant i was almost due. In these last few weeks my stomach had grown enormously large. Larger than a normal pregnant woman would grow. I wasn't till early this morning, that we had found I was not only having one but two babies. That had brought back the panic I had felt after having the vision of me and the wailing child. After I first felt my babies move in my stomach, I had assumed that it was my baby that was crying in my bloody arms. Now that vision seemed all wrong, where was my other baby. Why did I only have one in my vision.We had just arrived at my house, and I was in the passenger seat of Jingyo's car when this thought suddenly came to me. Fear, anger, panic all swirled in my head, then it all went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I had just pulled the car up to her house when I felt fear, anger, and panic rise in me. I quickly looked to see Chae. Her eyes were wide open staring into space, tears spilling. Then her body just slumped, like if someone had just shut off a switch in her. At vampire speed I got her out of the car and made my way inside the house. I wasn't until two very long hours that she woke. Everyone let out a sigh of relief when her eyes opened. i had been so worried that I called everyone I possibly could. The room was filled with the 2ne1 and Big Bang members, SooHyuk, and Papa YG.  Once her eyes opened they all moved to the next room to gives us privacy, except for Dara nuna and SooHyuk. 

"What happened?" She asked in a weak voice. The three of us looked at each other, I went to her side and sat her up so I could wrap myself around her. I hugged her close, wrapping my arms around her and our children. SooHyuk stepped forward. 

" You out Chaerin-ah... Jiyong called us over, from what I can tell and what I was told, It seems that you saw something that shocked you, I was to much for your body to take Chaerin-ah." Dara nuna sat on the bed next to us and reached for Chae's hand. 

" Chaerin-ah what did you see?" I felt Chae stiffen in my arms. I softly rubbed her belly, encouraging her to speak.

" I...well..that day at MAMA I had seen myself bloody on the floor, I wasn't moving, and in my arms was a baby crying, while Jingyo fought, trying to keep as many vampires as he could away from us...I..we..were having twins...why was I only holding one?" that last question came out almost a whisper, her body shook with fear. The room went silent. We all contemplated what we had just heard. the I felt her go very still, and her stomach harden. Then the silence was broken by Chae. She let out a piercing scream. I looked at SooHyuk. 

" I think its time SooHyuk!" 

 

 

 

 

 

* ok guys were almost nearing the end. NOOOO!  But for now I need your help. Please help me choose names for Chae and GD's babies ^-^ give me both girl and boy names preferably Korean names. Please leave a coment on what you would like ^-^