the plan

Always

   I stood on my balcony once again. Only this time I wasn't alone, I held our baby girl in my arms, her small pale eyes stared up at the moon. 

" Just like you Chae she loves the moon." He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck below my ear. I turned to face him.

" Wheres JiHoo?" His face changed to that of annoyance.

" Bom stole him from me, they are right next door helping Hayi with her things." He held out his hands asking for Chaeyong. I handed her over to him.

" Shes here...can you ask her to come? I need to speak with her." He leaned in and kissed me.

" I'll be next door if you need me love." As he walked away a new fear grew in me, was this the right choice? I turned around and looked up at my old friend in the night sky. Am I doing the right thing Luna? A warmth spread inside me and I knew, yes this was the right thing to do.

" Unnie?" I opened my eyes.

"Hayi I'm glad your here." I smiled at her. " Do you want to sit?"

" No I'm ok unnie." I looked back up at my moon.

" I need your help Hayi...your the only one who can help me save my babies." I heard her small body slump in a chair.

"Unnie I cant...how..no I'm not strong enough too.." I tore my gaze from the moon, and looked at her.

"You can, Hayi your strong, and I trust you. The only way I can kill our uncle, Hayi is if I know my babies are safe." She looked down but when she lifted her gaze, seemed determined. 

" Ok unnie...what do I have to do?" I smiled at her and hugged her. 

" Follow me." I held her hand as I closed the doors to the balcony, blocking the moons light from the room. I led her to the wall where it all began.

" You see this rose? press it." Without a question she did as I told her to do.The frame clicked and revealed its hidden room. I climbed in pulling her with me, and closing the door behind us.

" What is this unnie?" She said in almost a whisper.

" This room was built by my parents in secret, it leads to a cabin in the forest...Jiyong used this room to get us out, to save us... Hayi, Uncle knows were here, and he will try and attack us. I've seen it happen, he will be here in two days. " She looked scared.

" Unnie how can I do this I..." I hugged her again, she shook.

" Listen, he doesn't expect you to help, he thinks he has our coven under control. What he does expect though is Dara, Bom, Minzy, TOP, Taeyang, Deasung, and Seungri to help me and Jiyong. He knows I had a baby but he doesn't know they were twins. I have a plan and the only way it can work is if your here." She stopped shaking, and looked me in the eyes.

" How are you so sure this will work unnie?"

" It will work Hayi just trust me that it will, plus I wont leave you alone, Top and Taeyang will be with you." 

" But you said he will be expecting them?" I smiled.

" He will but not in their animal forms." I told her the rest of the plan, How Top would be waiting once she reached the forest, Where he would lead her to the cabin. How Taeyang would be in the sky watching that no one saw her or followed. All she would have to do after that is wait. Her eyes shone with determination once again and I was relieved that my babies were now safe. Now all that was left was getting rid of my uncle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* sorry for the verrrrryyy late post have been busy with school but Im back now ^-^