My wish

Always

   Night had come, and everyone left to their own rooms. Everything felt fragile it seemed we were all looking for some private time to collect ourselves and prepare for what was to come. Dara and Bom had taken Chaeyong and Jihoo with them, leaving me and Chae alone. I closed the door behind me searching for Chae. Unsurprisingly I found her where I knew she would be. She stood on the balcony, looking at the moon, as if it could give her any of the answers she was looking for. The sight of her standing there brought out of me a wave of emotions. I rushed to her side wrapping myself around her. I could not imagine my life without her. Her head leaned back, her lips asking for a kiss. We united with a fierceness, that we hadn't known we were capable of, loving one another like if there was no tomorrow. I tried showing her how much I love her, expressing my love in every kiss, in every tender touch, and every into he lovely body. It was almost dawn when we lay in each others arms, our bodies entwined in every way possible. My hand caressed her back, following her curves down and back up. I thought about all we have been through together, why was everything around us always trying to keep us apart. Is this some sort of punishment? If so what have we done to anger fate? The clock kept ticking and we would soon know our fate. My only wish is that whatever it may be, that Chae and our children survive it. I kissed Chae's forehead and her hair.

" I love you my dragon" she whispered. In her eyes I saw the mirror image of my desperation, my determination to survive. 

" As I love you my Hunchae." I kissed her, a slow, sweet, deep kiss. Then I felt her go rigid. I moved back allowing myself to see her face. Her eyes were blank, seeing her ghosts of the future. She the blinked a couple of times before I felt her relax. 

" what did you see love?" I asked sure she could hear the worry in my words.

" I..I dont know It was all blurry...." She hugged herself closer to me, hiding her face in my chest.

" I love you so much my dragon, stay with me forever?"  I began her back again as I watched the first rays of light come in the room.

" Always Chae, Always." Tonight I promise you I will do whatever it takes to keep you, Chaeyong, and Jihoo alive. You will survive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

* OMG sorry guys it took me so loooong to update, but im back and this story is almost coming to an end, one more chapter :(