Hope

Always

  Everything had seemed so chaotic. Our days had been spent in worry and fear of what was about to come. But, in these past few hours all of those worries were nothing now. It was all perfect in our own little world. Our guests had finally left, Soo Hyuk was the last to leave us. Our babies were healthy and perfect in every way possible. They now lay fast asleep between Chae and me. I reached over and her cheek.

"How are you feeling my love?" I let my finger, linger for a moment on her lips. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

" Wonderful...I wish we could stay in this bliss forever..." Her smile left her.

" Lets not think about it for now love" I looked at our beautiful babies. I brushed the soft raven hair on our baby boy.

" He has your hair love." Her hand mimicked mine on our little girl. Her hair white as mine, and just as lovely as Chae, like if she was an exact replica of her mother. 

" And she has your hair" She said as our eyes met.

" What should we name them love?" She pursed her lips. 

" How about..Kwon JIHoo for our little boy, he looks just like you my dragon." 

" I love it, and our little girl?"

" You choose my dragon" I touched her white hair it was a soft as a chicks feathers.

"  Kwon ChaeYong?"  

" I suits her, I love it my dragon" 

    The rest of the night and all until the morning, we spent it marveling at what our love had created. Worry and fear locked outside our door. Eventually they would knock, insisting to be heard, but for now we didn't let them in to our little piece of bliss.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

​   Jingyo had left us to get the car ready. I dressed Chaeyong and Jihoo with the clothes Dara and Bom unnie had brought us. We were on our way to Papa YG's office. It seemed our little bubble of bliss had just burst. The vision I had still lay fresh in my mind, and I was sure there was something to it, I just needed to look more into it. The whole ride to YG I spent concentrating, I had to see more. We had arrived but i still hadn't seen anything. Dara and Bom unnie were waiting for us at the doors. 

" Hurry JIyong let me see my niece and nephew!" Bom unnie said impatiently. I laughed.

" Well come help me then! I cant with these car seats" 

 Just as the girls and Jingyo wrestled with the car seats, a van pulled up behind us. Hayi climbed out of the van, our eyes met and my body went stiff as new images filled my head. 


  I was once again looking up at the moon, on that balcony were I had met my dragon so long ago. Hayi sat on a chair right next to me. "Unnie I cant..how..no im not strong enough too.."  I tore my gaze from the moon and looked at her. She was young but she was also strong. Lee Hi is what she used at YG, but to me she was my little cousin Hayi. She was blood. " You can Hayi, your strong, and I trust you. The only way I can kill our uncle Hayi is if I know my babies are safe."  She looked down but when she lifted her gaze seemed determined. "Ok unnie, what do I have to do.

   I woke on the couch in Papa YG's office. I looked around, my head lay in Jingyo's lap. Bom unnie held Chaeyong as Minzy begged her to let her hold my baby. Dara unnie made funny faces trying to make Jihoo laugh as Papa YG held him.

" What did you see love?" I looked up at him letting him feel the hope that slowly build itself in me for the first time in a long time. 

" I saw a way to save us my dragon." Every ones attention was on me now.

   The room was silent as I told them my plan. Jingyo seemed nervous when I told them we were going to move back to my parents house, and they were all surprised when I said Hayi was coming with us too. I just hoped this plan worked. It had to work.