Promise

Always

" I missed you so much Hunchae" He whispered, as he hugged me tighter. How could I have forgotten you my dragon? How could I forget myself? I snuggled myself closer to his chest. It all felt like it was finally falling into place. Sitting on his lap, being snuggled to him just felt like a dream. Would I wake up and not remember anything again. No I wouldn't let myself forget ever again, I have to...

" What are you thinking about?" He smoothed the worry lines on my brow.

" Have they found him?" my brows knit together again. He sighed, kissing my brow this time.

" lets not talk about him now, lets wait for Dara noona ok..lets enjoy this for a while longer."  I looked up at him.

" Alright." I whispered, and our lips touched again, this time with more fire. Our lips only being interrupted when we heard a knock on the van's door.

  Dara unnie opened the door and climbed in. Looking at her made me realize I had already met her before. I was four years old. My dad had taken me to council with him. She was one of the council members. I remember thinking how beautiful she was, but no I remember her from somewhere else, where though?

" Chaerin-ah how are you feeling?" She reached out, her hand lightly touching my cheek. 

 

Flashback

" Chaerin-ah how are you feeling."  she reached out touching my cheek. I instinctively flinched. My mind drifted of to my dads study. All I could see was mom, dad, and Jingyo's parents laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Never in my life had I seen blood so bright red. Unknowingly tears silently ran down my face as I stared at the non-existing study in front of me. At the same time my mind was listening to the conversation around me. 

" Jiyong-ah what happened? I closed my eyes not wanting to see the blood anymore, I felt Jingyo place me on his lap and hug me close to him.

"  I don't know Chae insisted we hide somewhere, that someone evil was coming. She had a vision though and ran out, I only found her when I heard her screams. When I got there they were all...dead...on the floor.. I just grabbed her and carried her to the secret get away room, Shes been like this since we got here, she only spoke once during our run through the forest...Is she going to be ok Miss Sandara?" I shivered and he hugged me tighter. 

" I'm not sure Jiyong-ah but we have to get you two to safety first."Her voice said sweetly but with a sad tone.

" Jiyong-ah im sorry but for the safety of you both we will need to separate you for a while." He hugged me tight then let me go. I felt him get up, and different arms went around me. I opened my eyes to see a tall man holding me. I screamed and tried to wiggle myself free.

" No..let go..Jingyo! NO!" I managed to get away. I hugged Jingyo tightly, I felt his arms tightly around me as well.

" Hunchae its just for a little while...I promise we will be together again, ok? He let me go and kissed my forehead.

" Forever and always together right? Promise..." I looked up at him.

" Always Hunchae..." I let go and Miss Sandara picked me up. I clung to her, but I didn't let my eyes move away from Jingyo. She began to walk out the hidden cabin, only stopping to give orders to the tall man.

" Take Jiyong to his coven elders, and Top be careful he still might be out there." and we left.

 

" Hunchae?"  My eyes cleared and I saw the worry in both their eyes. I buried my face in Jingyo's chest.

" You kept our promise Jingyo." I whimpered.

" Always Hunchae." he kissed my forehead.

" Chaerin-ah?" Dara unnie sounded somewhat relieved. I let go of Jingyo and threw myself into Dara unnie's arms hugging her tightly.

" Dara unnie thank you for saving us"  I felt her go stiff. 

" No you saved the both of you, I was too late,.."

" No don't say that unnie, I saw it coming, I should have done more..I should have saved them." her arms tightened around me.

" No you don't say that Baby-Rin, you were only 8, you weren't strong enough yet and he knew that."

" Have they caught him?" I felt her stiffen again. I let her go and sat across so I could see her face. She seemed nervous. 

" Jiyong-ah you should go finish the show and let the staff know Chaerin is alright, tell then I picked her up and taking her home." He got up and kissed me.

" I love you, see you later ok." and he climbed out leaving me alone with Dara Unnie.

" What is going on unnie?" 

 

 

 

 

 

* sorry for the long wait doing night school, so updates will be on weekends from now on, hope you guys like the chapter? ^-^