Always

Always

   I stood on my balcony, trying to make sense of the images I had seen this morning. I was confused as to what they meant. They made no sense to me. I sighed today was the day. I needed to clear my head. I ran through my plan once more, which only served to make me think about him. I hope he would forgive me. I was willing to do anything to save the lives of the ones I loved the most. Breaking my thought, I heard footsteps coming closer to me. Finally, I wanted to spend every single second I had left with my little family before it all began. I reached to take Jihoo from my loves arm, leaving him to hold onto Chaeyong, while I adjusted my arms to hold them both. I took them to the bed where we laid down together. 

" Everything will work, Ill keep you alive my babies" I crooned to them.

" Did you see something new love?" 

" No...but I cant see it any other way, they have to live." I heard myself sound a bit hysterical at the end. I tried to calm myself. Jiyong reached for me, lightly touching my cheek his fingertips lightly tracing their way to my lips. 

" Everything will work out love, you'll see...do you want to marry me?" He quietly said trying to distract me.

" Were already married though."

" I know, but what I mean is, do you want to marry me in front of everyone, our friends, family, fans...You walking towards me in a white dress." I stopped him before he could go on. I leaned over and kissed him. How I wish we really could, but what I saw this morning scared me. How could I tell him I had to die.  

" I take that as a yes?" I smiled and kissed him again. Please forgive me. 

 

    As the day progressed, we all got together to get everything ready. I let my face go stoic, letting nothing show. I tried calming myself so that Jiyong wouldn't feel what I felt as well. Slowly one by one everyone left, going to their position. I felt it it was about to begin. I closed my eyes concentrating, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" Chaerin-ah.. I finally found it!" Dara unnie said smiling proudly. She placed a small bundle on my lap. I unwrapped it from its white blanket, revealing a very life like newborn baby. I picked it up and it began to cry, and flail about like a real baby. It was perfect.

" Just like in my vision, thank you unnie....its almost time can you feel it?"

" Yes..should we take JiHoo and Chaeyong to Hayi now?" 

" Yes, could you please call her back?" She nodded and gave me a big hug before leaving. A few momenst later Hayi walked in, she seemed very nervous. I walked to her and hugged her.

" Don't be nervous, its all going to work out you'll see."

" How can you be so sure unnie"

" I saw it so trust me, ok?" 

" ok" I let her go, and held her hand leading her to my bed where Chaeyong and Jihoo were.

" Now come here" I strapped her up with baby slings. My babies were still small enough to both fit in front together. I carefully placed them both in the slings and kissed them. Jingyo came in just in time and also said his goodbyes. I led Hayi to the frame and helped her climb in. She turned to face me.

" Now listen closely, when I close this door I want you to count to 40 then you open the hatch and start running, once you reach the end of the tunnel, TOP oppa will be waiting for you ok, follow him and he will take you were you'll be safe ok?" Her face was now more determined, I knew she could do it. 

" Thank you Hayi" I kissed her forehead and closed the frame. I turned to face my love and kissed him, trying to send him every ounce of love I felt for him. 

" I love you" we both said at the same time. 

" He is here.." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

36...

37...

38...

39...

40...

I carefully leaned down and opened the hatch. While climbing down I closed it above me. Just as it closed I heard the fight start. Good luck unnie. I ran as fast as I could, there was only one way to go, but it looked like the tunnel would go on forever. It felt like I had been running an eternity when I finally saw the end of the tunnel, where it met with the forest. Right when I reached the end, a large black wolf appeared, was he TOP oppa? 

" TOP oppa" the large wolf circled me and rubbed his large head on my shoulder.

" OK lets go oppa." And we both took of running. A minute later we heard a loud cry from the sky we looked up and saw a huge eagle soaring above us. Teayang oppa, I thought. We continued running until we heard Teayang oppa cry out again. TOP oppa stopped and I behind him. when out of nowhere in the bushes to my left a mountain lion popped out. TOP oppa lunged at it before it could reach me and the babies. Teayang oppa swooped down and clawed at the lion with his sharp talons. Distracting it enough to give TOP oppa the opportunity to lunge at its neck. Teayang oppa flew to my side and stood next to me as we both watched as TOP oppa choked the other animal to death, not letting it go until it stopped struggling. We all watched as the dead animal transformed to a dead vampire. He belonged to my uncle. As I stared at the dead boddy in front of me TOP oppa nudged his nose on my shoulder, he then laid down on the floor.

" Do you want me to get on?" I asked, he whined in response, I took it as a yes. I carefully climbed on and held on to him as hard as I could without harming the babies.  Once on Teayang oppa took off and TOP oppa began to run. 

Without anymore incidents we reached the cabin. I climbed off and made my way to the front door. I opened the door and found Teayang oppa in human form sitting by the fireplace. We had made it. Now all that was left to do was wait.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   It felt like he had brought an army to fight us that coward. He hid behind the vampires fighting for him. All our hands were busy snapping necks and ripping hearts out, but I felt strong killing them was nothing. That is until they began to attack me together. My hands were full, but I would still steal side glances to check on Chae. She held up her own but the girls still fought of anyone who came close to her. Then out of no where, the sword that her uncle held was now piercing Chae in the stomach. 

" NOOO!!!!" I yelled trying to make my way to her. She curiously looked at it as if she was trying to figure out how it got there, then she reached with her free hand and pulled it out. Hands held me tight not allowing me to move any closer. Where was Seungri and Deasung? Bom, Dara and Mizy had their hands full fighting off vampires trying to get to Chae. Chaerin was on the floor the sword next to her as she clutched the fake baby, it flailed on the floor crying. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  We had been in the main hall fighting with everyone else when we saw a couple of vampires take off outside. I had a bad feeling about so me and Daesung took after them. We followed them outside.

" They're headed for the cabin hyung." I told Daesung. He gave me a look and we both charged at them we easily took down two but the third changed into a mountain lion and took off. We were about to chase when we heard Jiyong yell. 

" Teayang and Top are with them they'll be safe come on." That was true we head back to house, only to find ourselves being ambushed. To my surprise they didnt kill us they tied us up and led us back to the hall. We should have stayed everyone was being held on to, forced to watch Chae bleed out on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

      Chae's uncle smiled cruelly as he slowly walked to her side. He stood in front of the wailing baby.

" Aww well look at this, tsk tsk my niece tried to fool me." He laughed as he stomped the head of the toy. He crouched down and grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her up to a sitting position.

"AHHH." She yelled.

" LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled at him attempting to get free only to fail. He looked at me with so much hate.

" Oh shut up you little , Its because of you that I failed the first time." Chae looked at me mouthing shhh, her left hand reached for the sword. Placing her palm on it, it began to glow with electricity. I needed to keep him distracted.

" No you failed because you were outsmarted by a pair of kids. You were to blinded by your greed to see that even then you were no match for these two."

He let go of Chae and made his way to me. His guards let me go as he placed his hand on my neck, making me stand on my toes. I could hear Bom and Minzy cry. 

" You were nothing then, and you are nothing now." I gave him my own version of a cruel smile, as I barely managed to get the words out. I felt his grip tighten, black spots danced in my vision.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   Dara noona was brave we all saw what she was trying to do. To give Chae time to get him. Just as noona let out her last sentence Chae came up behind him with his sword in her hand, glowing white with electricity. She shoved it right through his head. His hand automatically let go of Dara noona. She violently coughed. Seeing their master dead the rest of the vampires let us go and tried to flee. Only to find an angered Jiyong. We were ready to help but it looked like he had it under control. We all rushed to Chae and Dara's side. Bom noona cried as she held a lifeless Chae and Minzy cradled a hysterical Dara. Once done Jiyong hyung colapsed in front of Chaes body. He took her from Bom noona and rocked her.

" your not dead, your not dead, your not dead." He repeated over and over again. 

" Seungri you should go get Top and the rest...Ill take care of hyung." Thats right they needed to be here.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     It seemed like an eternity but the house was finally quiet. The girls had bathed and clothed Hunchae's body they had laid her on her bed. I sat next to her. She didnt look dead to me. She looked paler, but other than that it looked just like if she was sleeping. Everyone was in the room preparing to say good bye. But something felt wrong. I looked around but I didnt see Chaeyong or Jihoo.

" Where is Chaeyong and Jihoo." I asked no one in particular. Minzy anwered.

" Would you like me to bring them oppa?" she quietly asked.

" Yes please."

I placed them in Chae's lifeless arms. Someone was about to protest when out of Chae's chest a bright light began to shine. I removed Chaeyong and Jihoo, and handed them over to Bom and Dara. We all watched as the light intensified, eventually enveloping her whole body as it floated in mid air. Moments later the light diminished and her body slowly fell back to the bed. then the light went out.

"Chae?" She slowly tried sitting up. I helped her. Her black hair covered her face, not only that but half the bed. Did her hair just grow? 

" Hunchae?' I called out to her again. She finally raised her head, opening her eyes to reveal amazingly blue eyes. What just happened. As I turned to ask the question out loud I saw everyone bowing. 

" Whats going on?" I asked. they all finally stood up. Dara was the one who answered me.

" We don't know we just had a very strong urge to bow...I think Chaerin-ah just became the first queen we have had in a really long time. 

" what?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   It was a very hard and confusing time before I really learned what happened. Just like Dara unnie had said that night. I had become Queen. It took some time to adjust to the changes but eventually it all worked out. We all survived, and he was dead and even if things wouldn't be the same, it didn't matter I had my small little family. Eventually we did get married, just like my dragon wanted. The press was surprised when we announced our wedding. We had also move our little family back to my home, our home, where I mow stood on my balcony looking at the moon. Thank you old friend.

" I knew I would find you here." He whispered in my ear. I felt his arms wrap around me. I leaned back asking for a kiss.

''Stay with me forever?" I whispered.

" Always."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* So I guess this is it guys I hope you liked it ^-^ thank you for reading ^-^