Electricity

Always

  The sun had just risen as we lay in bed. She snuggled closer to me, our legs intertwined, bringing her as close to me as our bodies would allow. Her hand lazily drew circle patterns on my chest. We needed to leave soon but I just couldn't bring myself to let her leave my side even if it was for a moment. Last night was beyond perfect in every way. She is perfect in every way. Chae sighed. 

" What are you thinking about love?" She stayed silent for a moment.

" What if I'm not strong enough to kill him Jingyo?..What if he takes you away from me again?" I hugged her tighter.

" That wont happen, I wont ever let them take you from me again...and you are strong enough, he doesn't stand a chance against you love." She lay her hand gently on my cheek, leaving a trail of electricity as her fingertips made their way to my lips where they lingered for a moment.

" I love you my Dragon"  I smiled and kissed her, the air around us seemed to be filled with electricity. Making our already intertwined bodies ready for more. 

 

   We were already a couple of hours late to our meeting with YG and Dara noona. We decided that we would say nothing and just walk in like if we were on time. That didn't work of course they both looked at us with knowing looks. After the awkwardness faded we were told that the car that had been following Chae around yesterday was indeed one of Chae's uncles underlings. Dara noona had followed them, and found that they had been hiding out near Chae's house. I felt her go stiff at the mention of that. She still believed she wasn't strong enough to go against her uncle, could she really not feel the difference in her. Ever since this morning the air around her felt electrified, and it seemed to intensify as time went by. I wouldn't be surprised if she had more that just her gift of seeing the future. She was beginning to lean on me a little more for support. 

" Love are you ok, Chae?" Her body began to tremble, and I could tell YG and Dara noona also felt the change in the air. Everyone stood still when we heard the thunder outside. 

" Hey did you see the big storm clouds outside? Woah whats wrong with Chaerin-ah?" Seungri had come in without knocking. He was oblivious to what was going on around him. As he talked he made his way over to sit next to Chae. His hand reached over to touch her shoulder, only to be shocked and sent flying across the room. Dara noona was at his side in no time checking if he was alright. Chae's grip on my hand tightened. I guess her power didn't have an effect on me. I hugged her, moving her to my lap.

" love? Chae you have to calm down" I tightened my arms around he rocking her, and did the first thing that came to my head. I sang quietly in her ear. It worked, her body began to relax, and after some time we could no longer hear the thunder outside. What had just happened?

Seungri was alright, and Chae could not stop apologizing to him, it seemed like he was enjoying the attention he was receiving. I looked over to noona her eyebrows were knit in concentration. I walked over to her.

" What just happened noona?" She crossed her arms.

" I don't know Jiyong-ah...Our kind has never been ever been able to control the elements like that. Aside from the rare gift of seeing the future all we can pretty much do is call upon an animal, some of us can even change into those said animals, but I have never seen anything like this ... Chaerin-ah has been different since birth, haven't you noticed she doesn't need as much blood as we do?  She can sleep Jiyong-ah, something our kind hasn't been able to do since the first born vampire royals. I think a big change is about to happen to us vampires, and our Chaerin-ah is the beginning of this change."

I watched her from afar. What is going to become of us Chae?