Confused

Always

   I was running. Running as fast as my little legs could carry me. I finally saw the door I was looking for, I tried opening it but it was locked. No it cant be. I tried with all my power to open it only to fail at the attempt. More fear ran through my mind. " MOM, DAD...MOM!!" I called for them but the door still held its place. I looked around. There. At the end of the hallway was a small table. On it was a steel statue, I ran to get it, using both hands I hit the door handle over and over until it broke. The door finally opened  the room was dark, I was scared but I turned the light on only to wish I hadn't. I fell on the floor. There they were on the floor so still, my fear became panic. Then she opened her eyes "Chaerin...go please hide.. Chae.." "NO,NO, NO , NO, NO" I shook her "NO, MOM"  

"Chaerin-ah"

"Charein-ah"

  I woke up, confused. Dara unnie was holding me. My face was covered in tears and my heart was beating frantically.What happened? She saw the confusion on my face. 

" Jiyong called me last night, told me you passed out..Chaerin-ah are you ok? Have you fed? you scared me, you were yelling and crying in your sleep..."worry was all over her face. I got up from her embrace and wiped my face.

" Sorry I scared you unnie I don't know what happened but I feel fine now, but no I haven't fed since yesterday..maybe that's why I passed out" I gave her a small smile. 

" Ok let me call our manager he will bring you someone, go wash up for now Chaerin-ah." She patted my head and left the room to make the call. Alone my head began to fill with the images from my dream. What was happening to me?

------------------------------------------

   I waited until I heard her shower go on to call Jiyong. She scared me but now I was sure she was starting to remember things. When the Evil came for her, she barely escaped with the help of Jiyong. Everyone in the large house were murdered. Jiyong was taken by his coven, to be protected. Unfortunately Chaerin lost her mind and eventually her memories as well. The Kwon and Park covens got together and decided it was best to hide her, even from her own coven. Chaerin was special, too special. There was no doubt in our minds they would take advantage of her. He answered his phone bringing me back to the present.

"Noona?'

"Jiyong..we were right, shes beginning to remember things..call up the council we need to get ready."

 

 

 

 

* Short but hopefully answers some questions until next chapter ^-^