Chapter 7

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

 

 

 

Sophie took the black trench coat that has been hanging in her room for days down. She has been waiting patiently for its owner to claim them but to no avail not even a phone call to apologize. The sight of the coat made her think of its owner and thinking of Seunghyun was the last thing she wanted to do. She drove towards Gangnam with the trenched coat thrown simply on the passenger’s seat. She was in the mood for a wild night and a wild night is what she's gonna get. Gangnam was bustling with the nightlife and the youthful vibe was emitting everywhere. She wore a little black dress that showed off her perfect milky thighs matched with red stilettos that looked like it can kill anyone it stepped on. Sophie Park was ready to get drunk and she strutted confidently into one of the clubs. The music was pumping loud as people danced on the dance floor none stop. She called out the bar tender and ordered a beer. A gentleman seated a few seats next to her watched as she gulped the beer in one shot. She then ordered vodkas on the rock and some more beer. Her ability amazed him and he moved closer to her. 

"Who broke your heart baby doll?" The man cockily asked. 

Sophie turned her head around when she heard the question and answered simply “Men"

“I can change that for ya baby doll. Just gimme tonight" he smirked and forcefully kissed Sophie and dragged her to the dance floor. He then squeezed Sophie in his arms. The music was blasting through the whole club and the lights blinked in rhythm with the sound. Soon his hands lingered everywhere on her body, touching her plump , them pleasuring himself. The beer she had was not helping. Her head was spinning, she wanted to resist but the man was overpowering her. His hands moved under her dress and this was when she picked up the strength to slap the man’s face and screamed her lungs out. People dancing around them stopped and stared. Suddenly a voice speaking through the mic said "Sophie?" 

Heads turned to their direction. A young man approached them and pulled Sophie away from the spotlight. The young man carried Sophie out of the bar and sat her on the bench by the side of the street. Her head was spinning and she was dead drunk. She lied down on the bench using the young man’s lap as her pillow. She could faintly hear the young man talking but her eyes were closed so she didn't care what he said.

 

 

"Aigoo, I wonder what’s wrong with noona? She usually hates goin to clubs" uttered maknae Seunghyun.

"Luckily I was DJing tonight. If not, we wouldn't have known it was her that screamed." Jiyong added.

 

They both stared caringly at the sleeping Sophie on Seungri's lap.

"I need to get back to work maknae ah." Jiyong said

"Right hyung. I'll take noona home. Can you help me close up later? You can take my car home." maknae asked Jiyong.

"I'll be fine. Just take care of our Sophie. I dunno what's going on between them but Seunghyun hyung has not been himself since Sophie came back" Jiyong said concerned of his two friends.

"I'm sure it’s just some unresolved issues. Nothing we should worry about. You know how bingu hyung is sometimes. He doesn't realize his actions"

 

Jiyong nodded and went into the club to continue DJing. Maknae Seunghyun however carried the sleeping Sophie in his arms and walked carefully towards Sophies car. He then carefully placed Sophie in the passenger's seat as he moved the coat a little black book fell out. Seungri picked up the book and placed it on top of the coat thinking it was Sophie's. 

He drove silently towards his villa and a smile formed on his face every time Sophie mumbled in her sleep calling out for their hyung. 

Maknae Seunghyun placed Sophie on his huge bed and tucked her to sleep. He then kissed her forehead saying

"Goodnight noona. You're going to wake up with a bad headache tomorrow" he chuckled.

 

The morning sunlight crept through the curtains that hid the high rise window illuminating the luxurious all white bedroom. Sophie slowly opened her eyes. Her head was banging and thumping real hard. She fought the urge to puke. Then she realized she was in a room that she was not familiar with. The smell of coffee brewing wafted from the kitchen. She looked around the magnificent bedroom. White sheets covered the king size bed she was on, gold ornaments decorated the lamps and a huge chandelier hung in the middle of a study room that connected to the bedroom. As her eyes lingered in amusement, her sight fell on a little black dress that looked too familiar hanging in front of the closet door that she became conscious of what was covering her body. 

She was wearing a huge university sweatshirt but beneath the shirt she was still wearing her undergarments. That’s a good sign she thought. She looked on the shirt written “Princeton University". She didn't know anyone that has attended Princeton and this made her heart beat rapidly. She clambers out of bed and took one huge book from the bookshelves and quietly crept out of the room. She opened the door slowly then a loud cheerful voice greeted her

"Noona!! You're awake!" 

Panic ridden she swinged the book in hand towards the voice then a loud crash followed by the sound of a Seungri. Maknae was sprawled on the floor as blood oozed from his nose and his shirt covered in coffee and Sophie's breakfast.  

 

Sophie panicked even more at the sight of blood as she apologized nonstop to maknae Seunghyun. 

"Gwenchana gwenchana. I'm okay." He assured. 

"No, you’re not. Let’s get you to the hospital" she insisted as she dragged the poor bleeding maknae out of the door towards the hospital.

 

 

"He's gonna be fine. No fractures. The bleeding was a little trauma but it has stopped" the doctor assured.

Seungri and Sophie walked side by side towards the car. Maknae sulked all the way to the car and refuse to talk to Sophie.

"Mianhe maknae ah. I was scared. I thought someone kidnapped me" Sophie firmly assured him.

"yeah right.because all kidnappers change their victims clothes so they sleep comfortably and make breakfast for them the next morning" he pouted. 

“YAH!! ABOUT THAT!! You dirty little snitch. How dare you take off your noona’s cloths like that!!?” Sophie said at the top of her lungs.

He remained quiet refusing to speak to his noona. Sophie being very well versed of all 5 of the boys, she knew very well that the way to their heart was through their stomach. She drove towards a grilled chicken restaurant in the heart of Samcheong-dong and said 

"Lunch on me. Eat up baby Seunghyun"

He then smiled slyly and  ordered everything on the menu. 

"Yah! Maknae are you a pig? How are we going to finish all these food" Sophie stared worriedly as the food was placed in front of them. 

"All the blood I've lost is making me hungry noona, please" he cutely begged. Sophie being the big sister she is she did have a soft spot for Daesung and Maknae Seunghyun's aegyo nodded willingly.

"noona, erm..Why did you go clubbing yesterday? Is something bothering you? If you don't mind sharing, I am willing to listen" He cautiously asked.

"Aniyo,I'm fine. I was suddenly in the mood. What bout you? Why were you there?" She asked trying to change topics.

Seungri sighed and stared at Sophie. 

"Don't lie noona. I know your heart is troubled and it pains me as your dongsaeng that you are silently hurting. I care for you very much noona. Please don't self destruct" he said as his hands held hers from across the table. Seeing him so sincerely caring for her made tears well up and the emotions came rushing out.  Soon Sophie was crying in Seungri's arm. Hiccups alternate with sniffs as Sophie continued crying and Seungri silently held on to her letting her cry on his shoulders. 

"Have you ever been in love maknae ah? The kind where you think you see the signs. And you think that you are not the only one with such feelings then another second he makes you doubt? As if the signs were just your dumb illusions"

Seungri simply shook his head not saying anything allowing Sophie to continue. 

"I'm in that kind of love and it hurts. He kissed me first and I responded but he pulled away. Then I kissed him and he responded but he pulled away again. Tell me that it was my fault that I believed our feelings were mutual and it was not just me cause when we kiss i feel butterflies in my stomach. When i see him fireworks erupt in my heart. When i hear his voice my knees turn to jelly. Tell me maknae that I'm the only one with these feelings and I will mend myself. Cause its so frustrating that I see our feelings are mutual but at same time I'm not sure if its real. I ran away from him in London, I thought I came back a different women leaving behind those silly teenage fantasy and feelings but they keep coming back. What am I suppose to do?" Sophie sobbed some more as Seungri patted her back.

 

"I cannot advocate nor reason to hyung's actions but one thing I am sure is that your love is not one sided and I have faith that one day hyung will be able to reciprocate those feelings. The way he looks at you as if you are the only person that matters. And do you realize he stutters when he talks to you?"

Sophie smiled as he listened to maknae's every word.

"Have faith in hyung. He was a deadbeat mess when you refused to communicate with him. He dated many girls sometimes two at a time. He got drunk every night and that’s 5 years filled with drunken scenes. It was painful to watch him self destruct that way but we didn't know what else to do. Don't run away from hyung anymore"

Sophie's head hung low as she listened to maknae's story of their self destructing hyung and it tugged on her heart that she caused so much pain to her best friend. She wiped her tears and took out her phone. 

 

To: Hyunnie

I'm sorry for what I did. Still friends? ^^

 

To: Sophie the bunny rabbit

I'm sorry too..Best friends <3 

Hangout this weekend? I'll pick you up.

 

To: Hyunnie

Sure. I've missed you. 

XOXO

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update!!! I love you guys..couldnt resist not updating..dont forget to subscribe and comment.i wanna read them.. ^^