Chapter 14

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

As our wedding reception ended, we greeted our friends and families goodbye exiting the hall followed by our groomsmen and bridesmaid. I booked us all rooms at The Ritz-Carlton as a thank you gift for helping Sophie and I with the wedding. We were walking to the elevator when Sophie suddenly stopped walking.

“What’s wrong baby?’ I asked.

She bent down and took of her heels and waved them in front of my face.

“These are the problem. They are killing me. I miss my sneakers. Aigoo I’m married to you only a few hours and I’m already an ahjumma.” She heaved looking really exhausted.

“But now you are my ahjumma. I’d marry you any day even if you wore literally nothing”

I grinned at her and grabbed her body and carried her in my arms. She screamed a little as the quiet hotel lobby turned to look at us. I smiled at the strangers who obviously knew we were newlyweds as they all smiled back to me. We kissed as we entered the elevator when suddenly the 4 boys came running in each arm in arm with our bridesmaid.

“Aigoo…So romantic!!! Can’t even wait until they get to their room.” Bom squealed as the other girls all giggled in delight. I smiled at Bom and continued kissing Sophie not caring that our companies were all watching us like we were in a movie.

“I want a lot of nephews hyung!” Seungri joked laughing at himself.

“No,no. More nieces” Dara interject.

“Twins!” Daesung excitedly chirped

“Shut up guys. Give em space. Hyung, Soph just give us a soccer team of nieces and nephews. We will be more than happy.” Jiyong smiled mischievously.

Sophie and I stopped making out as I answered them grinning slyly “No problem. Seunghyun Jr is locked and loaded.”

The boys laughed so hard but the girls unanimously said “EUW OPPA!!! NOT FOR OUR EARS TO HEAR” all giving disgusted expression. Sophie hit my chest lightly. As they reached their floor they all bid us goodbye giving us mischievous looks. The elevator took us directly to our room as I rented the penthouse suite for me and Sophie.

 

Sophie’s POV

As I entered our suite, my eyes caught sight of the rose petals that littered the floor and red scented candles placed all over the room. The sweet scent of the lavender flowers that was placed on the table wafted through the suite. I turned to look at Seunghyun and I saw the naughty glint in his eyes. I smiled cunningly at him.

“I’m gonna take a shower. You can go ahead and sleep first. Don’t wait for me. I don’t mind.” I said nonchalantly as I took of my dress only to stand in my lingerie in front of him. His jaws dropped as he stared flabbergasted at me which left him rooted in front of the door.

“I’m joking Mr Choi. Let’s shower together.” I whispered into his ears as my hands ed his shirt one by one. He smirked at me

“I thought you’d never ask Mrs Choi.” He dived in to kiss my neck. His hands crept behind my back and slowly unhook my bra.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He went on inhaling every inch of her neck as her hand crept to unbuckle his belt and ped his pants releasing his little playmate. He pushed her into the shower. He nibbled on her lips. She could taste the wine on his lips as she them. The water from the shower head was pouring down on them. He took the shampoo as he lathered them on her long chestnut hair. She kissed his chest. Those huge well build chests of his kissed every inch, every nooks and cranny of it. He bent down and kissed her shoulder. Their lusts for each other intensified. The hunger to consume each other into pleasure heightens. Their eyes locked at each other as she washed his body. She locked her arms around his neck as their nose touched rubbing against each other. He slowly raised his hands, massaging his woman’s shoulder. Her hands gripping his chest pulling him closer and closer until her touched his chest. He moved his hands lower, them gently and felt them with hunger. Hunger for her. Her hands gracefully moved below his waist, feeling and touching every inch of his body. They were yearning for each other. He opened his mouth and inserted his tongue in . Nibbling on his lips she moaned for her man. They kissed passionately as the water rained on them. He reached for the towel and wiped their body gently caressing every inch of the woman he married. She nibbled on his ears whispering words of love to him. She intertwined her legs around his waist; he carried her to the bed locked in each other lips. He threw her on the bed. He was on top of her. Both as his playmate rubbed against hers. They made love to each other all night long.

Seunghyun woke up with a throbbing head. He massaged his temple. And turn his head to look at Sophie. She was sound asleep with his arm as her pillow. He turned his body and faced Sophie studying every inch of her face. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her eye. Her eyes opened slowly as a grin formed on her face.

“Good morning beautiful” Seunghyun whispered.

“I wanna wake up like this every morning for the rest of my life” she answered sleepily smiling as her arms encircled Seunghyun’s body. Her words tugged at his heart. Seunghyun smiled bitterly as he sniffed and hid his tears.

“Are you crying baby?” Sophie looked concern at him.

“No I’m not. It’s just that I have been dreaming of the day when I would wake up with you in my arms and now here you are. I love you Sophie very much” He said as he kissed her forehead.

“Forever and always baby” she smiled closing her eyes.

“Wake up sleepy head. What do you want to do today?” Seunghyun asked kissing her forehead again. He pulled her closer to his chest.

“I wanna cuddle in bed all day with you and listen to your heartbeat. I cannot get enough of my gorgeous husband” She cutely pouted with eyes still close.

Seunghyun laughed as she never showed her cute side. She has always been tough, never the kind of girl that depended on anyone else. She never even did an aegyo. Seeing this side of her was refreshing and made Seunghyun fall even deeper in love with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm..so i was trying to keep the contents decent for my younger readers..hehe^^ yea i'm the unnie who don't wanna corrupt you guys..huhu..i hope that didn't spoil the story..if you guys dont mind..do tell me so i can intensify for further chapters? hehe^^ . gomawo :D