Chapter 10

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

 

 

 

The summer sun shinned brightly as Seunghyun and Sophie walked hand in hand towards Seokchon Lake. They were going to met their friends for a picnic. Walking through the park and smelling the refreshing summer air made Sophie feel alive. Seunghyun smiled seeing Sophie happily humming next to him. He then twirled Sophie around with his left hand as his right held on to the basket containing their picnic supplies. He twirled her twice before catching her by the waist as he bent into her inching their faces closer. He tilted his head. Seunghyun caught Sophie’s lips in his as he began to kiss his women slowly, passionately and ally. He was gentle then he nibbled on her lips and she intertwined their tongue. He then moved to kiss her neck when suddenly loud voices were calling at them.

“YAH HYUNG NOONA!! GET A ROOM!!” their maknae interrupted Seunghyun and Sophie’s passionate French kiss.

“Aish this kid” Seunghyun said as he let go of Sophie’s hand to smack Seungri’s head.

The other smirked teasingly at Sophie and Seunghyun. They began setting their picnic spot by placing the mat and setting the food. Sophie being the only girl in their group felt responsible to prepare food for them. She made tarts and sandwiches. Jiyong brought the wine, crackers and cheese. Youngbae brought chocolate and Daesung brought some chips and candy. Seungri on the other hand came with an empty stomach.

“Aish, what are we gonna do with this kid?” Jiyong commented slightly annoyed at Seungri.

“You didn’t tell me what I should have brought. How was I supposed to know?” Maknae defended himself.

“Social que? Logic?” Jiyong shot at him sarcastically.

“Noona, look!” Seungri cutely pouted at Sophie.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t see.” Sophie smiled playfully at him.

“That’s my girl!” Seunghyun said and planted a kiss on Sophie’s cheeks.

“Ahh, you two are so lovey dovey I think I might puke” Youngbae joked as he grabbed his stomach.

“Get married then” Seunghyun replied nonchalantly. Seungri, Daesung and Jiyong laughed heartily at Seunghyun’s answer.

“Find me a girl then” Youngbae said as he lie down on the grass.

“Ney, I can’t. I only have eyes for one and she’s already in front of me” Seunghyun said looking at Sophie. Sophie turned into a ripe tomato blushing at Seunghyun’s comment.

“Here we go again with these two” Daesung said laughing.

Their afternoon picnic went on as the 6 of them continued talking, laughing and drinking wine. Seunghyun rested his head on Sophie’s lap. His headache came back and he massaged his temple slightly.

“Whats wrong baby?” she asked worriedly at Seunghyun.

“Nothing must be the wine” he said. The rest continued talking as Seunghyun rested. Sophie’s hand played Seunghyun’s hair as she caressed them lovingly.

“So Soph, when are we gonna hear wedding bells?” Jiyong asked.

“It’s not like I’m the one proposing. Don’t ask me” She laughed.

“Well, do you want me to?” Seunghyun asked grinning but his eyes still closed.

Everyone was shocked thinking he was sleeping and was not listening to their conversation.

Seunghyun sat up feeling much better. He shot back at Jiyong saying “When are we gonna hear your wedding bells then?”

“We can’t skip our eldest hyung. That’s why I asked”

“Ooooo hyung,you have a girlfriend?” maknae asked cunningly. But before Jiyong could answer the summer rain of Seoul came down so suddenly.

 

Sophie’s POV

 

Shocked, we hurriedly packed the leftover and tried waking Daesung up. It took some time to wake Daesung up so we were all soaked done to the bone. We ran through the park hoping to find shelter. Seunghyun pulled my hand as the others followed behind us. Seunghyun stop running abruptly and turned to me still holding on my wrist. The others stopped as well. Seunghyun then got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box out of his khaki pants. He opened the box and I saw a beautiful diamond ring inside it. I could see inside the ring two capital S were engraved into the ring.

“Marry me Sophie.”

My jaws dropped and tears began falling down mixed with the rain that was pouring heavily on us. I cried as I nodded at him. He stood up and placed the ring on my finger. I locked my arms around his neck and we kissed under the summer rain. Seunghyun lifted me up and we twirled as we kissed. We kissed as tears continued to fall. I have never felt so happy. As I turned to the others, I saw that they were holding a red rose each giving it to me. When it sink in to me that Seunghyun planned the picnic all along, except the rain but the rain made it all the more romantic. I pulled the boys into a group hug. And the 6 of us hugged in the rain.

 

Flashback

It was 8 am and I was driving towards Sophie’s house. I know it’s a little early for a visit but I had a plan and I was excited. I rang the bell and Sophie’s mum peaked at the door. She smiled when she saw me and said, “You’re an early visitor Seunghyun, let’s have breakfast with me.”

“Sure omma, I’m glad to plus I’m so hungry” because I’ve known Sophie for a very long time, I have grown fond of her mum that I call her omma and Sophie calling my mum omma too.

Her mum patted my back and led me to the kitchen. I could smell the coffee and bacon wafting from the kitchen. At the dining table I saw her father immersed in reading his newspaper and I politely greeted him “Good Morning appa. How are you?”

He lifted his head to greet me and invited me to join his breakfast. I sat quietly at the dining table as her mother placed scrambled eggs, bacon and bread on my plate.

“Are you two going out today?” her mum asked

“Yes”

“Hmm, Sophie must have forgotten that’s why she’s not awake yet. Maybe you can go upstairs to wake her up or you two might be late.”

“Before that, erm…I have something I need to say” I chocked nervously.

“What is it boy?” her father asked.

 I hesitated and sweat was falling down my temple as the agitation crumbled me. I stood up from my seat repeating the little speech I rehearsed a million times before in my head. Both her parents were quite and stared intensely at me which made me even more nervous.

“I wanna ask your permission to marry Sophie.” I blurted out.

“Omo,Omo. My dear boy this is good news” her mother stood up and hugged me, crying in my shoulders.

“That took long enough. I was starting to have the impression that our Sophie was not pretty enough for you” her father smiled and patted my back.

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One more update for today.welcome new subscribers.. kamshamnida :D i love you guys.. dont forget to comment your thoughts ^^. i hope you guys loved the romance heating up.