Chapter 2 - Speed Dial No. 3

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU

"This is nice." Kyujong said, raising a tiny blue shirt that says "My dad is handsome and cool"

I chuckled at him and said. "Yeah, if you want to teach your kid that lying is nice." 

He gave me a glare then placed it inside the basket already filled with toys and clothes.

Baby clothes shopping with Kyujong is not as boring as I thought it will be, it was actually very entertaining seeing him decide whether he should buy a monkey jumpsuit or a tiger jumpsuit for the baby. (He picked the tiger because he said it was much more manly)

"I think that would be good enough for now." Kyujong said as we started walking towards the cashier area.

"Do you have to buy something?" He asked.

"Yeah, I have to go buy a new phone and change numbers." I said as I frowned upon my phone.

"Why?" Kyujong asked as he paid for the things he bought and we started walking. A small group of people, mainly girls, were now following us.

"A lot of people I don't know kept calling my phone, and I get lots of spam messages." I said as we both walked faster, trying to dodge the fans that were following the two of us. I also wore my sunglasses so no more fans would notice that the Great and Handsome Jang Junu was here (excuse my boasting)

Kyujong and I walked towards the Samsung store and went in, it was a good thing that the people who were following us were now nowhere to be seen, but I still kept my sunglasses on, just in case.

"You go ahead and look around, I'll have to make a few calls." Kyujong said. I left him at the waiting area as I browsed for a new phone.

I went over to the displays of brand new phone models that was perched on a glass case. I was about to pick up a black Samsung Note 15 when a slender hand with red manicure reached for it the same time I did, making our hands touch each other. I looked beside me and saw a girl with long caramel brown hair that reached her waist. She was tall, almost up to my height of 190 cm. Her small face was undoubtly beautiful. My eyes turned to her body, she had a very nice figure and I can't help but wonder how it felt for my hands to touch her slender waist. She was wearing a loose cream colored playsuit that ended a few inches abover her mid-thigh, showing her long slender legs. My eyes gazed down to her feet that was also painted red, her feet was in black high heeled gladiator styled shoes. (So that explains why she's almost as tall as me). My eyes went back to her face to admire every feature of it.

"Ehem." Someone fake coughed. I blinked and saw that the girl in front of me had her eyebrows raised at me. 

"Done ogling?" She smirked.

I straightened up and cleared my throat and plastered on my cocky smile. 

"Yeah, what about you, are you done?" I retorted.

I didn't actually know if she was checking me out, but by the looks of her flushed face, she was totally checking me out.

"Eolgan-i." (Jerk) She said then walked away after she grabbed the Samsung Note 15 that I was just about to get a few minutes ago. I grabbed her arm just as she was nearing the counter. She looked at me in confusion with her perfect eyebrows arched. 

"What do you want now?" 

"I got that model first." I said, pointing at the black phone she was holding.

"I have it now, so why don't you fu--" She was cut off by the saleslady standing beside us.

"Ma'am, Sir, I do believe we still have stocks for that model." She said. 

We both smiled at her apologetically and followed her towards the table. She disappeared behind the counter for a few minutes. The woman beside me was tapping her nails against the counter's glass top impatiently. I was just about to guess the rythm when the saleslade emerged with two boxes of the black Samsung Note 15.

"Thanks." The woman and I said at the same time, grabbing each of the box and both walking towards the cashier to pay for our purchase. After paying, I went straight to where Kyujong was waiting.

While Kyujong peered at my new purchase, I had already successfully opened my new phone and was now transfering contacts and files from my old phone.

"Who was that gir you were talking to a few minutes ago? She looks pretty." Kyujong said to me. 

I shrugged. "No idea. Yeah, she looks nice, but a little too fiesty." I looked up from my phone and smirked at him. "Why,do you like her? Last time I checked, you're married. Xiao Yu will kick your sorry if you try to cheat."

"You know I didn't mean it in that way." Kyujong sneered.

"What then?"

"Don't you like her? Go and ask her for lunch or something.  She's definitely your type." Kyujong pressed on.

"I told you, she's too fiesty. She was just about to tell me to off if that saleslady didn't interrupt us." I said.

"You probably did something to piss her off." Kyujong said.

"I did not!" I exclaimed.

My full attention was on Kyujong that I didn't notice someone in front of me. Just as I exclaimed in frustration at Kyujong, my chest collided with a solid surface. I winced then heard a feminine voice curse.

"."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter