Chapter 8 - Feelings

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU

"What do you mean by you and the model, Haru are childhood friends?" Kyujong asked.

I was currently at his office, and I decided to tell Kyujong about my fateful meeting and revelation of truths last week at Tablo Samchon and Hye Jung  Imo's place. It's been a week since then but I haven't had a chance to talk with Haru yet. She seemed a little pissed as we left their house, she kept on sneering at me with her sharp eyes, but her features would eventually soften once she looks over at my parents and Junseo. I was profoundly confused as to why she was like that to me.

"Yah!" Kyujong yelled, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"I said, what do you mean by you and Haru are childhood friends?" He asked. 

"It means Haru and I are childhood friends." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yah! I meant how did it happen?" Kyujong pressed on. 

"I was part of the first season of The Return of Superman, right?" I said. Kyujong nodded.

"Haru was a part of that too. So, we became close."

"Chakaman....the only Haru I could remember from that show was Tab---" Kyujong's eyes widened in realization.

"Jinja?! Haru is Tablo and Kang Hye Jung's daughter?!" Kyujong exclaimed. I nodded. 

"Mwoya! She's really boyish back then! I remember when Appa and I would go to Tablo-ssi's place and I would play with her. I thought she was a boy at first!" Kyujong said. 

"How can you not know? Isn't she signed up here?" I said. 

"Appa is the one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter