Chapter 9 -SHIHO

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

I grabbed my alarm clock and hit the snooze button. I was so slepey that I couldn't bring myself to even open my eyes.

"Haru!" Mom called. "You're going to be late for your photoshoot for SHIHO!" 

"Hmm." I groaned.

"You promised Shiho that you're going right? Now, get up and take a shower. Your manager will be here soon."

"Arasseo." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes open and yawned.

I immediately took a shower and got dressed in jeans and a white shirt. Manager Oppa came and we left as soon as I grabbed my bag and wore my sunglasses.

"Bye Umma!" I called to her. Appa was still sleeping, that's why I wasn't able to say goodbye to him.

(A/N: Haru's look. This is Victoria Song (my ultimate bias!!))

My photoshoot for SHIHO is for the promotional pictures of SHIHO's upcoming fashion show. Shiho Imo creates the most wonderful pieces I have ever seen and I am quite ecstatic to model for her.

The beeping of my phone disrupted my thoughts. It was a message from Sarang.

Unni, I'm here at the location. Eodie-ga?

I quickly typed in my reply.

Almost there. Probably 20 minutes away.

Within seconds a reply came.

Arasseo. Umma just arrived, but she's still eating. See you! ^^

In less than 20 minutes, we arrived at the location. Sarang came to greet me.

"Haru!" 

"Hey!" I called as she hugged me.

"Umma said you should go and head straight to hair and make up. Then you'll go to her so she can pick out the clothes you will be wearing."

I nodded at Sarang and made my way inside a make shift tent where there was a vanity table filled with make up and hair equipments.

After about 30 minutes in hair and make up, Sarang led me to where Shiho Imo is. She was arranging clothes and pairing them up when I entered her tent.

"Oh! Haru! You look extra pretty today!" She gushed. 

"Thank you, Imo. Woah. These clothes are Sugoi!" I grinned.

"Thank you. I really had fun making these clothes. And I'm sure they would fit you perfectly. Are you ready for your first set?" She asked. I eagerly nodded.

Shiho Imo dressed me in a short red heart patterned shorts and a blue polka dotted long sleeved top. The fabric was cashmere and it felt soft and light. 

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Sarang gushed at me when I came out of the tent.

I proceeded to where the photographer was and we started the shoot.

"Nice. That's really pretty, Haru!" Shiho Imo called out from behind the monitor that views the pictures the photographer takes. After the last frame, Shiho Imo asked me to approach her and take a look at the pictures.

"This is what we picked, what do you think?" She asked.

"It looks really nice!" I said.

(A/N: Victoria Song's photo from Instyle Mag)

"You look really pretty there, Unni!" Sarang chimed in.

Shiho Imo and I went back to the tent and she dressed me in another ensemble.

It was denim on denim. Shiho Imo gave me a midriff denim top and denim skinny jeans. 

"Uhm..Imo.." I stuttered. I was feeling a little shy once I was already wearing the outfit.

"You look great, Haru! No need to hide your stomach! It's perfectly flat!" She grinned at me. I gave her a small smile and walked out of the tent.

"Haru, just have fun with the shoot!" Shiho Imo said as I posed in front of the camera.

(A/N: From JJH's High Cut photoshoot)

I was about to go back and change my clothes when Sarang pulled my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"Ppalli!" She said.

She dragged me towards 2 namjas whose back were facing us.

"Oppa!" She called.

The two men turned around and imagine my surprise to see Junu Oppa and Junseo Oppa standing there. Junu Oppa obviously looked shocked at how I look.

"Why do you look like that?" He asked.

"Oh! Oppa, Unni is already starting her individual shoot. After her, you will take photos with her." Sarang explained.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you that you'll have a partner in this shoot, and your partner will be Junu Oppa!" Sarang gushed. I was about to say something but Junseo cut me off.

"Yah, I thougt I was getting photographed too?" He asked.

"Yup! But you're posing with me." Sarang smiled.

"But I--" I started but was cut off by Shiho Imo.

"Haru, you need to change clothes for the next pictures. Junu and Junseo, you can go watch Haru model. Sarang and I are monitoring her." Shiho smiled.

I immediately went inside the tent and wore the clothes that were hanging on the rack and had my name on it along with a number to determine the sequence of the shoot.

The third outfit looked very appropriate for summer, and it was even partnered with a couple of accessories which I really liked.

(A/N: Victoria Song from Singles Mag)

"The next one would be the last for your solo photoshoot, Haru. Go on and change." Shiho Imo said. I quickly entered the tent and got changed.

Once I saw the clothes, I immediately gasped. How am I supposed to wear this when Junu and Junseo Oppa is watching?!

I changed anyway and made huge gulp before going out.

"Wah! Haru looks so y!" Junseo exclaimed once I faced the camera. I blushed crimson.

I've done a lot of photoshoots and trust me, I've worn clothes skimpier and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter