Chapter 11- Sky of Love Press Conference

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

"Yah, Lee Haru! Wake up!" My slumber was once again disrupted, this time by Appa.

I covered my face with my pillow and proceeded to sleep, ignoring my dad.

"Haru, get up from bed, now!" He ordered.

"No." I groaned and tossed and turned in bed.

"If you don't get up now, you'll look like a complete mess during your press conference."Dad said.

With the mention of "press conference" I immediately got up and ran towards my bathroom. I could hear my father chuckling as I closed my bathroom door.

I totally forgot about the press conference for my movie with Junu Oppa.

I finished just in time Manager Oppa came in my house and picked me up.

"Bye, Appa, Umma!" I called. They waved back at me as I walked out.

Once I was in the car, I finally realized that this would be the first time I would be seeing Oppa since the photoshoot for Shiho Imo's clothes. 

"Manager Oppa." I called.

"Hm?"

"Am I going to be styled at the salon?" I asked.

"Aniyo. The stylist and make up artist is already at the venue. We would head there straight." He answered.

"Can we drive through fast food? I'm hungry." I said.

Manager Oppa merely nodded and turned to right to enter McDonald's.

20 minutes after we ordered and drove to the venue, we finally arrived. I was still holding my large box of french fries and burger when I went out of the car. The parking lot was filled with people already and some press people were already there. I stopped stuffing my face with food for a second before I decided that I didn't care. I'm hungry, they can take as much pictures as they want. I don't care what they say anyway.

"Haru unni!"

"Haru!"

"Lee Haru!"

I could hear my name being shouted from all directions. I swallowed the food in my mouth and grinned at the fans that were huddled at one corner.

As I entered the venue, I was immediately led to a room with a  vanity table and my rack of clothes were already there. 

"Haru-ssi. You have to hurry. The press con will start in two hours and you're not even close to ready." My stylist said. I smiled at her sheepishly as I looked down at my attire. I was still in a sweater and jeans, plus my hair was tied in a messy ponytail with ringlets of my brown hair falling on my face. I groaned as soon as I saw my face in the mirror of the vanity table.

"Wow. I can't believe I faced the cameras and fans looking like this." I groaned. My manager laughed.

"You're still pretty though." A voice at the back said. I quickly whipped my head to see Junu Oppa standing by the door, still in his casual clothes.

"Oh. Thanks." I murmured.

"Why were you late? I thought I told you during Shiho Imo's photoshoot that you should'nt be late." He said as he walked closer to me and took an apple from the food table laid out inside the room.

"Umm..." I stammered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter