Chapter 12 - Lunch

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

"Yah. I saw the presscon on TV the other day." Sarang said to me as soon as she entered my dressing room. 

I was currently doing a photo shoot for Yves Saint Laurent Korea and had invited Sarang to drop by since I'm almost done and it's only 1pm.

"What about it?" I asked, non chalantly.

"Yahh. Stop acting indifferent. Junu Oppa said that he's not closing his doors when it comes to dating you!" Sarang half-squealed.

I stared at her incredulously. "You actually believed that? It was only to promote the movie." 

"I don't think so. I was with Seojun and Seoeon and we share the same thoughts!" Sarang said.

"Seojun and Seoeon are just humoring you. You probably insisted on that thought until the both of them agreed with you." I laughed.

"Yah, You're so mean. Ah! Whatever! I still think Oppa actually likes you and I know that you like him too!" Sarang said with finality.

Just as I was to retort back, one staff from the shoot came inside my dressing room. She was obviously shocked to see Sarang with me.

"Oh omo. Choo Sarang-ssi." She greeted. "We didn't know you were here."

"Ah. I was only visiting Haru." Sarang smiled.

"Are the two of you friends?" She asked.

"Of course! We're both from The Ret--" I nudged Sarang just before she blurted out the words.

"Ah. I mean, of course we became friends. She modeled for my mom remember?" Sarang grinned. 

"Ah. You're right." The staff smiled.

The pictures that we did for SHIHO was already published and billboard pictures of ours were already erected around Seoul. The four of us, Junu and Junsu Oppa and Sarang and I were the new faces of SHIHO.

"Anyway, PD-nim said that you're done for the day. Thank you for your hard work." She said to me.

Sarang and I drove to a nearby buffet to have a late lunch when my phone suddenly rang.

"Yeoboseo?" I answered.

"Haru-ya. Eodie-ga? (Where are you?)" It was Junseo Oppa.

"I'm at K hotel's restaurant buffet with Sarang. Wae?" I asked.

"Nugu?" Sarang asked.

"Junseo Oppa." I mouthed.

"Ah. I'm with the twins and triplets, can we go there?" He asked.

"Ne, Oppa. We just arrived so we haven't started eating anyway. We'll wait for you." I said.

"Arasseo. We're on our way." 

"Oppa will come here with Seoeon, Seojun, Daehan, Minguk and Manse." I said to Sarang.

"Jinja? I wonder why they're all together." Sarang pointed out.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Molla (I don't know)"

After almost 20 minutes 6 guys walked inside the restaurant.

All eyes were on them, and all eyes turned to Sarang and I since they stopped at our table and sat.

"Haru Noona! Sarang Noona!" Seoen and Seojun both waved. Sarang and I waved back.

"Noona, it's been long since we met!" Daehan said to me.

Minguk quickly hugged me. "Haru Nonna! We missed you."

"Yah, Noona. How can you not tell us that you came? We had to know through your billboards!" Manse wailed.

Although I only spent a few episodes on The Return of Superman with Daehan, Minguk and Manse, I also became close to them, particularyly because they went to an All boys boarding school in England and we would meet up frequently. Once they graduated from highschool, which was two years ago, they immediately went back to Korea and pursued studying at Seoul U.

"Yah. Song Manse, you're using banmal while talking to Haru-ya?!" Junseo exclaimed.

"Hyung, she's the one who asked us to talk banmal to her. She thinks she's not old." Manse chuckled.

"Yaaah!" I exclaimed.

"Aish. Like kids, as always." Daehan commented as he sat down next to me.

"Hyung! You're so sly! You took that chance to sit beside Haru Noona!" Seoeon pointed out.

"I want to sit next to Noona." Seojun pouted.

"I'll sit on the other side!" Minguk announced then immediately ran to the spot on my right.

"Hyung!" Manse called.

"Aish. We're so noisy. Let's just sit down and eat! Baegopa!" Sarang said. Seoeon, Seojun, Manse and Junseo all sat quietly.

"Ah oppa. Why are you with these guys anyway?" I asked.

"Ah. We came from the stadium. I was training and these rascals wanted to come and have their baseball equipments signed." Junseo said.

"Why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter