Chapter 4 - Haru

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

"What's your role in the movie?" Sarang asked.

We were on our way to YG Entertainment and Sarang was sitting in my car beside me. She was hesitant to let me drive at first, but now was casually slouched in her seat reading a magazine I had lying around in my car.

"It says in the contract that I got the role of the lead female's friend." I said, concentrated on driving.

"How about your co-stars? Do you know any of them?" She asked.

"Nah. You know how rusty I am in remembering names of people I haven't met yet." I answered.

"I thought the twins are coming with you?" I asked Sarang.

"They're already in YG. They say they have dance rehearsals." Sarang said while she flipped through the pages of the magazine.

"Oh right. I totally forgot that the boys are going to debut two months from now!"  I said.

"Yup." Sarang said, popping the "P"

"I'm pretty sure those two are going to succeed." I said.

"With those looks? It's obvious." Sarang said.

"Oh majda. How are you going to get your phone from that guy?" Sarang asked.

"No idea yet. I don't think I would like to meet him again." I said.

"Weyo?" Sarang tossed away the magazine, her full attention on me.

"He's rude. But I really do need that phone. I've got everything in there!" I exclaimed.

"Have you looked in his phone?" Sarang asked. I shook my head.

"Wae? Na hante jwo. (Give it to me.)" Sarang held out her hand.

"Weyo? Shiroyo! (I don't like to)" I exclaimed.

"Wae?! You might know who he is!"

"Shiro. Let's just leave the phone alone, arasseo?" I said with finality.

"Arachi!" Sarang exclaimed.

After a few more conversations about Arrogant guy, and 40 more minutes of driving, Sarang and I finally arrived at YG.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to tag along?"

"Of course." I answered as we got out of my car.

We started walking towards the entrance of the building that was packed with fans waiting to see their idols. 

"Excuse me." I said as I made my way past them.

One girl turned to me, first, looking very appalled, then the next second she was screaming my ear off.

"OH MY GOD! HARU IS BACK!" She screamed, attracting the attention of the fans around her. They all turned to me, one by one. It was actually quite frightening, the way their eyes bore on me. My hand grasped on Sarang's arm, holding for dear life, afraid of getting mobbed and separated from her.

"OMO! HARU! Can you sign this?!" One fan said, jabbing a pen in my hand a shoving a paper to my chest. I pushed a smile and signed her paper.

"Haru unnie! Sign this please!" Another one shouted.

"Sign mine too!" And another.

"Unnie! Sign this!" And another. It was endless, really.

I tried to sign as much papers as I can until the guards came to our rescue. I was momentarily blinded by the flashes of camera that I almost tripped on a perfectly flat cemented floor.

After surviving the fan mob, Sarang was looking over at me, worried.

"Gwaenchanha?" She asked. I nodded my head, as I fixed my dress and blazer.

I rode the elevator with Sarang and got down at YG's CEO's office floor. I didn't know who the new CEO was, after all it was Yang Hyunsuk harabeoji who fixed my contract. I usually just show up for photoshoots since I was just a model then. Now, I had a movie role! And I'm very excited to show off the acting skills I've inherited from my mother.

Sarang and I stopped in front of a wooden double door. There was a table beside it, a young woman was sitting there, currently preoccupied with her phone.

"Excuse me, I'm here to see the CEO." I said. She didn't look up and just continued doing whatever on her phone.

"Excuse me?" I said again.

She exhaled in exhasperation but did not look up. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Yes."

"Name?"

"Haru." I said. 

She suddenly whipped her head towards me, with her eyes wide and open.

"Oh! Mianhe, Ms. Haru. Go ahead, Mr. Yang is waiting for you." She smiled at me. Sarang rolled her eyes at the woman while I tried to push a smile.

"I'll just wait for you here." Sarang said, I nodded.

When I entered the office, it was as if Hyunsuk harabeoji was still in charge. The office was still the same. It was spacious and filled with rows and rows of toys, along with the life size action figure of a character from Gundam in one corner of the office. The only difference was the sofa and the computer desk was interchanged. The couch's back waas facing me and there were already two black haired namja's sitting there.

 

 

JANG JUNU

 

"Junu-ya. You have to be nice to her and just don't give her crap about the phone just yet. Arasseo?" Kyujong said, almost pleading.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Just do what I say! Arasseo?"

"Arasseo!" I exclaimed.

Kyujong and I were currently at his office, sitting at his sofa and waiting for the girl who took my phone, Haru.

We were in the middle of discussing the new movie deal that I signed just a few minutes ago when Kyujong and I heard footsteps, or should I say the familiar clacking of high heels hitting a wooden floor.

click clack click clack click clack

I was starting to get anxious and Kyujong was already fixing his coat. Why am I getting anxious anyway?!

"Annyeonghaseyo. Haru-imnida." Kyujong was on his feet in a second. I had to fix my now crumpled shirt before standing up.

My eyes first saw her blue patterned dress that went down a few inches above her knees, and those shapely legs of her. I urged my eyes to move upward and saw that she had a white blazer draped on her shoulders. Then, her face. She was immaculately beautiful, but ofcourse, I would never admit to Kyujong that I find her in that way. Her caramel brown locks in semi curls, I clenched my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter