Chapter 6 - Hiro and Mika

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU 

 

"Oh! Nugu...?" She said. She was only looking at Junseo.

"Haru noona! That's Junseo hyung! Remember him?" Seoeon said. Haru was quiet for a while then her eyes lit up in recognition.

"Oh! Junseo oppa! I couldn't recognize you immediately because your hair is shorter! You used to have really long hair!" She exclaimed.

Junseo walked towards her then pulled her into a hug, she hugged him back.

"Ehem." I fake coughed and everyone's attention now turned to me.

"Oh! Jang Junu-ssi. What are you doing at my house?!" She exclaimed in surprise now that she saw me sitting on the bed next to Junseo and Seojun.

It seems like Haru is still not grasping the current situation.

"What are you doing here at my place?" Haru asked again. I only smirked at her.

"Chakaman! You mean you don't know my brother is a hallyu star?!" Junseo exclaimed.

"Of course I know he's a hallyu star! I'm doing a movie with hi---Chakaman! What do you mean by bro...ther?" Haru trailed. She was quite for a while then she suddenly gasped, her eyes switching between me and Junseo.

"Omo! Junu Oppa?! Junu Oppa?! Ki keun (tall) Oppa?! Jang Junu is Ki Keun Oppa?!" She exclaimed loudly. I grinned at her sheepishly.

I smiled slightly at the nickname. It took Haru a long time when we were kids to remember my name, so she just called me Ki Keun Oppa because I was taller than her. When she could finally remember my name, the nickname kind of just stuck so she just called me Ki Keun Oppa.

"Chakaman! Haru unnie, you mean Junu oppa is the guy you're acting in the movie with?" Sarang asked. Haru with still gaping, nodded.

"Yeah, and we also accidentally switched phones a few days ago." I chuckled, hiding the fact that I'm still very surprised with seeing Haru.

"Mwo?! You mean, Junu hyung is the arrogant guy you were talking about, noona?!" Seojun and Seoeon exclaimed.

Arrogant?

"Who's arrogant? Me?" I asked, looking very apalled.

"Mianhe, Oppa! I didn't know that you were Hyunsung Samchon and Hee Jung Imo's son! And you acted pretty rude to me when we bumped each other at the mall." She pouted.

"Mian." I said to her apologetically.

"Sorry too, for saying that you're arrogant, Oppa." She apologized.

"Aish, gwaenchanha! It's all in the past. I actually thought you were a bit fiesty." I said then gave out a hearty laugh.

"Yah, jinja! How can you not recognize each other?" Junseo asked.

"Yeah, Junu hyung is really popular. You could see his face where you go!" Seoeon exclaimed.

"Noona too! Haru noona's face is plastered in every billboard." Seojun also exclaimed.

"I don't really pay attention to other celebrities when I'm working, I don't watch TV that much too. And besides, Haru changed so much! I didn't know that she models now!" I reasoned out. "The last time I saw her, she had really short hair and was a little on the chubby side. Look at her now! What a huge transformation!"

"I didn't recognize oppa too! I didn't see you everytime I came home in Korea and I couldn't remember your face the last time I saw you, so I had no idea that the actor Jang Junu is actually Ki Keun Oppa." She said.

I felt a little sad when she said she couldn't remember how I looked like back then, but decided that it was not really important and just gave her a small smile.

"Anyway, since now the two of you are working in a movie together, will you two kiss?" Junseo asked, wiggling his eyebrows for effect.

Seojun and Seoeon all hurled into laughter. Haru and I just blushed. 

"Oppa!" Haru exclaimed.

"I'm just curious. Hyung does a lot of kiss scenes in his movies." Junseo said. I nudged him hard in the rib.

Haru turned to look at me. "Jinja?" 

"It's just for work though." I said to her. 

"Chakaman, didn't unnie and oppa used to like each other?" Sarang interjected.

"Majda! Back when we were still filming The Return of Superman! Haru used to follow hyung around and hug him a lot." Junseo said.

"Jinja?" Seoeon asked.

"You guys were still babies when that happened." Sarang said.

"I think I saw that episode though when I watchd some episodes a few days back." Seojun said.

"Chakaman. Is it that episode you showed me? The one where they went ice fishing?" Seoeon asked. Seojun nodded at him.

"Wah, jinja. Haru noona, you were hitting on Junu hyung a lot! Junu hyung said at the end of the interview that he found you cute though!" Seoeon teased.

"Yah how can you watch those videos? That was shown a long long time ago!" I asked.

"Umma and Appa had copies. It's like our home videos." Seojun said.

"All the episodes?!" Haru asked. The twins nodded.

"Jinja? Can I borrow?!" Haru pleaded.

"Sure." The twins said in unison.

After a few more minutes of chatting, Haru's mom called the 6 of us to come to the living room.

Once we were surrounded at the living room, the parents made us sit on the sofa and took a lot of pictures.

"Jinja, this looks like a The Return of Superman Season 1 reunion!" Sunghoon Samchon said.

"That's what I said a while ago!" Junseo exclaimed, chuckling.

"Haru and Sarang grew up really pretty! Jinja neomu yeppeo!" Jeung-Won Imo said. 

"The twins grew up really well too!" Tablo Samchon said. 

Just as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter