Chapter 17 - Realizations

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU

"So what do I have for today?" I asked manager hyung. 

I was currently at the YG office, just lounging around.

"Nothing. You have the day free." He said. "You can go home."

"Nah. It's boring at home. Is there's no shoot for Sky of Love?" I asked.

"There is. You just don't have scenes to shoot today." He answered.

"Ah so, Haru-ssi has scenes today?" I warily asked.

"Yeah. With Yook Sungjae." 

Oh right. Yook Sungjae was acting as Haru's boyfriend.

"Ah. Just the two of them?" I asked again.

"I think so. They're shooting at Yonsei Uni, so it's probably all couple-y scenes." Manager hyung said.

"Couple-y scenes?" I asked, my eyebrows raised. "Do they have scenes like that?" 

"Obviously. Their characters are in a relationship." Manager hyung looked at me as if the answers to my questions were very obvious. "There's even probably a kiss scene."

"Mwo? Kiss scene? Already?" I exclaimed.

Manager hyung was obviously surprised by my reaction and he looked a little confused. "Seriously, Junu. You have to read the scripts and storyline more. It's all stated there."

I jolted up and quickly grabbed my coat that was by the door.

"Where are you going?" Manager hyung asked.

"Um..I'm going home." I answered.

"I thought you didn't want to go home?" He said.

"Uh. I suddenly felt sleepy. I'm going to go home and sleep. Bye!" I quickly rushed out of the office and ran for the elevator. The moment the elevator reached the basement parking, I immediately went to my car and started driving frantically, with one destination in mind; Yonsei University.

I arrived at Yonsei and immediately asked around where the shoot is taking place. At first the security guards wouldn't tell me but when I took off my sunglasses, they finally said it. 

"They're currently shooting outside Yonhi Hall, Mr. Jang."

"Thanks." I said then quickly drove off. 

I drove a good 5 minutes before I saw the familiar caravan of the film crew. I parked my car and proceeded to walk towards the set. They were currently setting up for the scene.

Great, they probably haven't done the kiss scene yet. I can stop this.

"Hey, Junu!" One of the staff said. I turned around to greet them. Director-nim was beside him in no time.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter