Chapter 7 - Playboy

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

 

Everyone was quiet after Junu Oppa announced that he was my lead for the movie, Sky Of Love. They all seemed shocked. But I bet all my money that no one is as shock as I was a few minutes ago.

All my Samchons from The Return of Superman Season 1 came to visit our house along with their children. Hee Jung Imo and Hyunsung Samchon were the only ones without their sons with them.

While our parents were talking, the twins, plus Sarang and I decided to buy ice cream. When we were about to go back to our apartment, I wanted to buy fish cakes, so I asked Sarang, Seoeon and Seojun to go ahead without me. 

Once I got back, my parents said that the Jang brothers arrived. I haven't seen the both of them ever since I left Korea when I was 10 and I'm really close with Junu Oppa, who I fondly call Ki Keun Oppa because my first impression of him was that he was so tall. My mind fluttered to another Junu I know, for some reasin my anger at him boiled down, now I'm just simply awkward around him. Why are you suddenly thinking of that arrogant actor, Haru?!

I shrugged off the thought and went directly to the spare bedroom in our apartment where Sarang and the other were. I could feel my heart fluttering as my hand held in the doorknob. I let go of it and took a deep breath. 

C'mon, Haru! Turn the damn doorknob! Are you not excited to see Ki Keun Oppa and Junseo Oppa?

A small smile appeared on my face when I thought of Junseo Oppa. Yes, he was annoying when we were kids because he always challenged me over simple things, like singing and eating or making impressions, but Junseo Oppa had always been the funny one. He was the blunt one who could crack jokes even at the most serious times and everyone would laugh. The total opposite of my Ki Keun Oppa, I mean, Junu Oppa. 

I've had this massive crush on Junu Oppa when I was kid, and I could say he was my childhood love. He was 5 years older than I was and he was absolutely fascinating in my eyes. His dimples and eyes were his best features and I would always follow him around back then. We just kind of drifted apart and lost touch when I moved to England to start studying. I've never since him since then. 

I leaned closer to the door and could hear laughter eminating from the room. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door, but ofcourse not the cool entrance I was imagining because I had some difficulty taking off the slippers that I was wearing. 

"Aish! Why won't these slippers come off?" I exclaimed in frustration as I bended over to unclasp the tangled hook. After succeeding, I raised my head slightly, making my hair fall to my sides.

"WAHH!" Two people shouted.

"Haru is the model, Haru?!"

I heard someone exclaimed. I looked at the person standing in front if me in confusion. 

"Oh! Nugu...?" I asked. 

"Haru Noona! That's Junseo hyung! Remember him?" Seoeon said. I was quiet for while then my eyes lit up in recognition.

"Junseo Oppa! I didn't recognize you because yourbhair is shorter! You used to have such long hair!" I exclaimed at him as he pulled me into a hug. 

"Ehem." I heard someone cough. I looked around and saw him. I immediately shifted my position and tried to shake off the awkwardness that was building in me.

"Oh! Jang Junu-ssi, what are you doing in my house?!" I exclaimed. Surprised was an understatement.

He didn't answer, instead he stared at me. 

"What are you doing here at my place?" I asked again. He just smirked at me. 

He's probably friends with Junseo Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter