Chapter 15 - Date??

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU

 

"Aish! These tabloids!" I said as I tossed my iPad on the bed. My phone suddenly started ringing. It was Kyujong.

"Right on cue." I sighed. 

"Oh, Kyujong?" I answered.

"Yah! Shooting hasn't even started for your movie and yet you already have a scandal with Haru? You're really quick." Kyujong sounded exhasperated. 

"We're with other people during that day, but obviously the article left that out." I said.

"Who else were you with?" He asked.

"Me, Haru, Junseo, Sarang, Seoen, Seojun, Daehan, Minguk and Manse." 

"Do you have pictures? I mean, group pictures?" He asked.

"Ofcourse."

"Send them to me. We have to counter this news." Kyujong said.

"Why? Usually you just leave this things to die down on their own." I said. Kyujong usually just ignores all the controversies and scandals I've been involved in. His principle is "There's no such thing as bad publicity." 

"It's not just you in this controversy, Haru is mentioned." He said.

"So?"

"Well, YG takes care of Haru's image much more than it takes card of yours." Kyujong laughed.

"Yah.." I trailed.

"Kidding. But really, Appa's been pestering me to clear the misunderstanding. Haru's not allowed to have any controversies and scandals. We try to root it out before it sprouts." Kyujong explained. "So send me the group pictures so we can release news that you guys were just hanging out with friends, and that you're just friends. As of now." 

"What do you mean as of now?" I asked, a little confused.

"I still haven't given up on the thought that Haru might be your game changer." Kyujong laughed.

"Yah Kyujong-ah! What nonsense are you talking about."

"Arasseo, arasseo. I have to go! You should sleep too you have a busy day tomorrow!" Kyujong said then he hung up.

I sent Kyujong the pictures and quickly went to bed. 

I have to talk to Haru tomorrow.

 

LEE HARU

After a 4 hour drive, we finally arrived at the set of Sky of Love. I was immediately directed to hair and makeup after I greeted the staff, writers, crews, the PD and the director.

"Yah. Didn't I tell you to get enought rest? Look! You have dark circles under your eyes!" Stylist unni said to me as she applied makeup.

"I couldn't sleep properly last night because I read the article about me and Junu Oppa." I said.

"That's why I told you to never read news about yourself." Stylist unni said.

After about an hour of hair and makeup, I was directed to another tent where all the clothes I will wear for today's shooting was placed. Racks and racks of clothes and about dozens of shoes were there. I noticed about 5 pairs of highschool uniforms hanged near the huge mirror.

"That's your main costume for most of the scenes." Stylist noona told me.

"Why is there about 5 of them? They all look the same to me." I said.

"Well just in case wear and tear happens. Or in cases where in you mess the uniform up. Seeing as how clumsy you are sometimes." Stylist unni laughed.

"Yah unni." I pouted.

"Gaja! Let's get you dressed up for your first scene!" She said as I followed her toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter