Chapter 13 - Moment

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

 

We finally arrived at the waterpark ad surely in this hot summer sun, the place was packed. That didn't stop us from still going though.

We deflected the stares people were sending us since who could blame them? 9 famous people are currently walking amongst them, it's kinda hard to not stare in that situation.

"Is that the baseball player, Jang Junseo?!"

"OMO! It's Jang Junu!"

"Is that Lee Seoeon and Lee Seojun? Kyaaa!"

"Choo Sarang!"

"Manse Oppa, you're so cute!"

"Minguk Oppa!! Kya!"

"Daehan Oppa, Saranghae!"

"WAH! It's Haru-ssi! She's back!"

 

Consecutive screams were heard and all the 9 of us could do was smile politely and give a little wave.

"Everyone is causing a ruckus." Junseo pointed out.

"Yeah, well that's what you get when you have 9 celebrities walking around at a waterpark with inner tubes slung on their shoulders." Seojun said.

"And Haru Noona is such a crowd magnet. She's such a mysterious celebrity that it's a shock for them to see her out in public." Minguk said.

A group of fans walked towards us slowly. All our heads turned to them.

"Can..can we take a...a pi..picture with all of you?' The girl asked, her voice was shaking.

"Yeah, sure." Daehan said as he flashed them his dimples.

After we all took a photo with the group of fans, one fan came towards me.

"Haru, unni. You and Daehan Oppa look so cute together!" She squealed, surprising me and Sarang who was standing beside me.

"Daehan hyung? Not Junu hyung?" Seojun asked, wide eyed.

"Ne!" The girl nodded eagerly.

"Yah. Usually it's Junu hyung they like with Haru noona." Seoeon mumbled.

I looked over at Junu Oppa, but he looked like he couldn't care any less.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter