Chapter 3 - Home

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE HARU

"What do you mean, you accidentally exchanged phones?" Sarang asked. I rolled my eyes at her and explained how Arrogant guy and I had accidentally switched phones.

"Now, do you get it?" I glared. Sarang nodded warily.

I couldn't contact Sarang with this phone and I didn't memorize her number, that is why I painstakingly waited for her to come back to her mother's boutique to pick me up. We were now in her car, she was going to drop me off my house where my parents were waiting.

"Who's  the guy then?" Sarang asked. I shrugged.

"No idea. He was wearing sunglasses."

"Did you check his contacts?" Sarang asked.

"No! Why would I?" I said.

"So you'd get a clue on who he is. I mean, go and check out his pictures or stuff." Sarang pinted to the black phone in my hand.

"No way. He might have weird pictures of him or videos doing God knows what." I said, disgust in voice.

"You have such a dirty mind, Haru." Sarang snickered at me.

"I do not! I'm just being cautious!" I exclaimed.

Sarang just laughed at me.

After a few more minutes, we finally arrived in front of my parent's apartment building.

Just as I was about to get out, two very familiar people peered inside Sarang's car.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked in surprise.

"Noona!" They both exclaimed.

I quickly climbed down Sarang's car and rushed to hug the two boys, who were no longer boys but men, seeing how much they've grown since the last time I saw them.

"Seojun-ah! Seoeon-ah!" I exclaimed.

"Haru noona! We missed you!" They both grinned.

I beamed at the two boys standing in front of me. They look so alike that you can't tell one apart from another. You can only tell them apart by after seeing that Seojun has an earring on his right ear, while Seoeon has an earring on his left.

"Yah, look at you! You guys are taller than I am!" I grinned at them.

"Yup! Seojun and I are now 189 cm." Seoeon said.

"Jinja? Wow. Do you guys have a girlfriend now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at both of them while they helped in taking out my luggages.

"The both of them just plays around with women." Sarang said.

"Sarang Noona!" Both exclaimed.

"That's not nice." I frowned at the two boys.

"We don't play with them. We just hang out with them." Seojun said, grinning.

"How old are you guys now, what, 16?" I asked.

"Noona! We're 18 next week!" They both exclaimed.

"Wah. Jinja? I feel so old."

"Noona, I heard you're starring in a movie?" Seojun asked as we rode the elevator.

I nodded. "Yup, I got the offer by mail when I was at Oxford, I haven't told Appa and Umma yet."

"I'm sure, Tablo Ahjusshi and Hyejung Imo would be happy." Sarang said.

"Oh, by the way. How is Hwi-Jae Ahjusshi and Jeong-won Imo?" I asked the twins.

"Same old. Umma, Shiho Imo, Hee Jung Imo and Hyejung Imo always has this girls night out every Thursday." Seoeon said as we got off the 10th floor and started walking towards where our apartment is.

"Oh! Majda! I haven't seen Hee Jung Imo and Hyunsung Ahjusshi since they migrated to America." I said.

"They just got back last month! And they're staying for good!" Sarang said.

"How about Junu Oppa and Junseo Oppa?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" Seojun and Seoeon both exclaimed.

"Know what?" I asked, confused.

"Junsu Hyung is already a ---" Seojun was cut off by the loud squealing of my mother.

"HARU!!!" My mother screamed as we opened the door of my parent's apartment.

"Umma!!" I squealed and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much!" My mother was crying while she my hair. I choked back my tears and let go of her when I saw my dad standing behind her.

"Appa!" I squealed and ran to him. By now, I was on full on crying. 

"Appa!" I said, choked by my tears. I could feel wetness from the top of my hair. Dad must've been crying too.

"We missed you, little fish." Dad said. I raised my head and saw that he was grinning at me with faint streaks of tears in his eyes.

"I'm back." I said to him and Mom, and hugged the both of them.

Once all the crying was over and all my luggages were taken inside the house, Seojun, Seoeon and Sarang all bade goodbye. They said they're going to let me enjoy my time with Umma and Appa first, and that they'll come and see me tomorrow when I go to YG for the movie deal.

"Wah. Ma, Pa. You guys didn't age at all! You still look the same and Appa looks taller no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter