Chapter 10 - Confusion

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU

I slammed the door shut as I entered Kyujong's office.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?" He exclaimed at me.

I slumped angrily at his sofa and just stared angrily at nothingness.

"What is your problem?" Kyujong asked, a little calmer than before.

I kept my steady gaze and turned to him. 

"Haru." I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I said, it's because of Haru." I exclaimed.

"Woah. Okay, chill. What happened now? Did she do anything?" Kyujong asked.

"No."

"What? Then why are you mad at her?" Kyujong stared at me incredulously.

"I have no idea." I shrugged.

"Man, you have some serious issues." Kyujong shook his head at me as he sat on his swivel chair.

"How was the photo shoot? I forgot to ask." 

"That's what made me mad." I said.

"What happened at the shoot for SHIHO?" He asked.

"I was so excited for it, since you know, I haven't talked to Haru since that weird encounter at her place and after we found out the truth about each other, but when I saw her at the shoot wearing those unbelievably skimpy clothes, man I don't know, I just felt really annoyed." I said.

"Why? Aren't you used to that?" Kyujong snickered.

I threw a magazine lying around his coffee table. 

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry." Kyujong stifled a laugh.

"I just didn't like how she was so confident in wearing those clothes when most of Shiho Imo's staff are male. The photographer is even a male, and young too! He's obviously enjoying shooting Haru." I said.

"What was Haru wearing that made you so mad?" Kyujong asked.

"Well, she was wearing jeans, but her top showed a lot of skin. I can see her waist! And the other one she wore showed even more of her stomach." I exclaimed.

"Why are you even getting furious over that? I'm pretty sure Haru has done a lot more photoshoots with shorter clothes on." Kyujong said.

"What? What do you mean?" 

Kyujong rolled his eyes at me. "That's what you get for being so ignorant of other celebrities. Haru has done multiple endorsments, you know? I think she did a y photoshoot for a magazine, I think that was last summer." Kyujong trailed.

I immediately got up from my seat and rushed to Kyujong's side. 

"WHAT?! Did Samchon and Imo even allowed her to?! Is she even of legal age?!" I demanded.

"Dude, CHILL!" Kyujong exclaimed. "She turned 21 last year, ofcourse she's of legal age already. And her manager and guardians probably agreed to it, since according to the contract, Haru's party agreed to the shoot." 

"Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter