Chapter 1 - Jang Junu and Lee Haru

Rekindled Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JANG JUNU

"Ige mwoya?!" (What is this?!) Yang Kyujong, YG's current CEO and son of YG's founder and former CEO, Yang Hyunsuk, said to me. He threw the newspaper in front of me, I just glanced at it, gave a smirk and returned my attention to my phone. 

"Yah. Jang Junu, this is no joke! How many times do I have to tell you that you must not let the media see you whenever you're out!" He scolded. I gave a small chuckle knowing that it would further irritate Kyujong. 

Jang Junu and Yang Kyujong. Yang Kyujong and Jang Junu. One is not without the other. 

Kyujong and I have been bestfriends ever since high school, when he saved me from a dog that chased me while I was walking home from school. Ever since then, we've been inseparable. Our family circumstances just made it better. Him, taking over his father's entertainment company and me, following in my father's footsteps as an actor. It was a no brainer when I was asked to choose which company I'd sign a contract with. YG Entertainment was where I belong.

"Are you listening to me?" Kyujong asked, glaring at me. 

"Yeah yeah. It's not anything though. I was just drinking with a couple of people." I answered.

The newspaper between Kyujong and me bears a blurry picture of me at a club with my hands around a girl. 

I don't even exactly remembered what happened that night. I was beyond drunk and manager hyung had to pick me up and drive me to my apartment.

"Who is this girl? I thout you were dating that Japanese model, Yagi Arisa?" Kyujong asked. He was done being Kyujong, my boss, he was now Kyujong, my best friend. 

"That's just some girl I met at that club, I don't even remember her name. About Arisa, I already broke up with her," I an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter