Everything will be ALRIGHT :)

Wish Upon A STAR.

I woke up and I noticed that I was already in my bed. I was on the rooftop crying my eyes out waiting for the boys to come back but they didn't. It's been about 4 months since they left and I haven't moved on. I lazily stood up as I took a shower. I wore a black thin sweater and a flower printed skirt. I was shocked to see Jinyoung sleeping on the sofa. "Is he the one who took me in bed?" I asked myself as I approached him. I stared at him for awhile as I poke him but he grabbed my wrist. 

tumblr_m1wu1dKtJT1qedc45o1_500.png

"You do know that it's rude to stare at people." he said as he opened his eyes. Then I remembered what Kwangmin told to me once..  "It's rude to stare at people."   I thought you were sleeping." I said as I sat next to him. "I was just resting my eyes." he said as he rubbed them and yawned. "Mianhe." I said as I looked down."What for?" he asked. "I caused you trouble again." I said as I played with my fingers. "You are always the one who carries me towards my bed. And you can't have your right sleep and rest because of me." I said feeling sorry. 

"Ani. Don't worry about it." he smiled. "But.." "Yah! I told you not to worry." he said as he patted my head. "Arasso." I said as I let out a sigh. "Hmm. Since you're sorry, can you make me some breakfast?" he asked as he pouted. I nodded. We went to the mansion to eat our breakfast. My aunt and her daughtersare now gone. The document was all fake since the real one was hidden on the journal that my parents left for me that was found my Kwangmin when we were on the secret basement . There was nothing left for them and now they are living on a small rooftop room. 

"Uhm. I have something to tell you guys." I said as I looked at Mr. Jung and Jinyoung. "What is it?" Mr. Jung asked. "Since I can't handle all the shops, I want to share the shops with you." I said. The both looked at me with a areyouserious face. "Why us?" Jinyoung asked. "Because you two are my real family now and I don't want to keep it all myself." I answered "Is it a yes?" I asked. "Of course. I would love to." Mr. Jung smiled. "Jinjja? How about you Jinyoung?" I asked as I waited for his answer. 

"I...I can't." he said. "Wae?" I pouted. "I don't think I can handle it." he looked down. "Okay. I won't force you then. But if you need any help. I'll always give you a hand." I reassured. He nodded. We continued eating but Jinyoung's thoughts was abit lost. 


tumblr_m1zu9i28mb1qazyk0o1_500.jpg

I was at home lying on the ground while listening to some music. I heard the door opened and the closed. "Are you sleeping?" as I heard his voice I know Jinyoung was the one who came is. I shook my head. "Just resting my eyes." I said. He laid down in the opposite direction so that are heads are aligned with each other.  "Gwenchana?" he asked. "Mmm." I responded. I gave offered him my earphone as he gladly took it and plugged it into his ear. 

"It's Minwoo's favorite song." I said. He nodded in understanding. "You can cry. I know it still hurts." he said. I started sobbing and Jinyoung sat up as I quickly hugged. He patted my back reassuring me that he will always be there. "It hurst alot, Oppa. I hate it." I said between my sobs. "I know. I know." he said. 

After a few hours, I had stopped crying. You got tired of it and soon you were already sleeping on Jinyoung's arms. "Shhh. Everything will be alright. Goodnight." he said as he kissed your cheeks. He carried you in your room and tucked you in bed. A smiled appeared on his face as he looked at you sleeping. 


I LOST A SUBCRIBER BECAUSE BOYFRIEND WAS GONE. 

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED WITH ME. I AM VERY HAPPY. 

DON'T WORRY. THEY'RE NOT GONE. THERE WILL BE A TWIST SO STAY TUNED.

COMMENT PLEASE. TWO MORE CHAPTER AND BYEBYE. 

HUHUHUHUHU.