Christmas Show 3 (LAST)

Wish Upon A STAR.

After that great perfomance from the oldline, the next group will be perform by the maknae line. "So, are you ready for the maknae line?" Chanshik asked. 'Nae.' they all screamed. "I heard that they performance will be a blast." I said. Then they all shouted. "So here they come. The SLUGS!" we both introduced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5wyaAfjrM ( THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

The twins and the aegyo prince came out with their bad boy look. They started dancing and their expression are very serious but their movement was all in sync. Everyone shouted and squealed because of their great performance. "Thank you, Slugs for that great performance." I said as I clapped for them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxK_6YtM80

"Now our next performer is from a mysterious guy. He will be singing 'Drunken Confession' WOOOO!" I said as I clapped for him and left the stage. He came out holding a bouquet on his hands. Then he started singing in a slow tempo. I watched him attentively as he sang from the heart. I realized as he sang further, the song was about a boy confessing his love to a girl who doesn't see his love to him. 

I never looked away from him, I was captivated by his voice. Theh he looked at me and we had an eye contact but he suddenly looked away and a girl walked on stage and sat on the bench and he sat next to her. As he sang he knelt down and her hand. He stood up and he gave the bouquet to her as the song ended. 

Then they stood up both in stage, they both looked good together. Jinyoung started saying that he was embarassed by that performance but it was DAEBAK. Then the girl introduced herself as Kim Aheen. Jinyoung asked if he would accept the proposal and she said yes. So, Jinyoung told the audience that starting from now he has a girlfriend. Honestly, I felt something on my chest when he said that. "I'm sorry." he said as they started screaming. "Lets go baby." he said as he put his arm around his shoulder then everyone was screaming and shouting. 

I looked down and was ready to go on stage but someone pulled me. I looked up and saw Hyunseong. "Hyunseong-shi?" I mumbled. "Come on." he said as he dragged me towards the changing room. "Eh-h?" I blurted out . "Change in to this. Arasso? I'll wait for you outside." he said as he pushed me inside and closed the door.But before I could protest, he already closed the door. I looked at the clothes that he gave me. I stared at it for second and I hung my head low.

tumblr_lp3p848Q0y1qjecneo1_500_large.png

 

I took of my clothes and wore the dress. I looked at myself infront of the mirror and straightened up the dress. It was a above the knee dress with some black dots on the top. I shrugged and let out a sigh. "Are you rea-" he was cut off when he saw you walking out from the room. His eyes was locked on you. "Yah!" you said as you waved your and infront of him. He looked down as he snapped out. He noddded as he took your hand and led you downstairs. 

"Yah! Hyunseong, why did you make me change my clothes all of a sudden? I thought the dress was fine." I said as I let him dragged me. "Well, you need to wear a beautiful dress for your performance." he said. "What performance?" I asked confusely. But before he could answer, I guess the introduction was already the answer as I was looking for. "Introducing,Our lovely MC for this night as she plays the piano for us, Lee_____." Gongchan said as the audience clapped. "BWO?!!" I shouted. "I guess that's your cue." he said as he smiled and pushed me through the entrance at the backstage.

The curtains moved and I was standing in the middle with the spotlight on me. I looked at the audience and they were looking at  me strangely. I looked around and I noticed the piano infront. I bowed and walked towards the piano. I took a seat and lifted the cover. I wasn't prepared for this, but then something went to my mind. I laid my fingers on the keys and started playing. I closed my eyes as I press the keys. I played "KISS THE RAIN' , my father always play this song when I was a kid. Memories was played through my mind. 

 

 

Everyone was looking at her with amazement. "Wow! She's doing well." Sunwoo praised. Everyone nodded. "I never thought that she could play the piano." Jeongmin muttered. " Me, too." Hyunseong said. "Did she told you that he could play the piano?" Dongwoo asked. "Ani. Never." Donghyun replied. "Then who told us that she will play the piano?" Junghwan asked. "I did." Youngmin smirked. Everyone looked at him with their mouth opened. "How?" his twin asked. "I saw her at the music room at the school when we were looking for her. " he answered. Everyone nodded as they continued to watch her.

Jinyoung watched her with a serious look. "You're really unpredictable. Hiding this kind of talent." he chuckled. He watched you as play the piano with your eyes close. Making a connection with them. You played it will all you heart. Remembering all the things you had done with your family that are long gone. "You're like and angel, you know that?" he smiled as he watched you from above."You must've like that song very much." he said. 

You ended the song and you opened your eyes. You noticed that you were crying. You looked up and you saw the people around you looking at you with their suprised look. "Is that bad?" you thought. One of the audience stood up and clapped his hands. Then some of them followed him and soon everyone was clapping your hands. You stood up and bowed as a smile was on your face. "That was a great performance from Lee____." Mr. Jung said as he went on the stage. "Komawo." you said as you bowed. You left the stage and all of them gave you a big group hug. "That was great.", "It was very cool." everyone praised. "Kamsahamnida." you said as you hugged them. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUfZyf4KxI8(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

"Hyung, it's your turn." Minwoo said to Donghyun. "Oh! Arasso." he said as he went on stage. "What's he gonna do?" you asked. "He will play the piano." Minwoo answered. You nodded as watched him. "You were good out there." someone whispered. You saw Jinyoung and his cute smile. "Komawo." you said. He wiped your cheeks with a wet stain on it and he ruffled your hair. "Waa. He's better than me." you said as you watched him carefully. Jinyoung just nodded and smiled. You were amazed by his complicated skills. His hands were faster. When he was done everyone roared as he bowed and smiled. You gave him a hug when he came down. "You're amazing." you said. "You too." he said as he ruffled your hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQUi_PaQMI(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

"Oh! I need to go now." he said as he left. I nodded as I watched Mr. Jung on stage. He was introducing the next performer. The boys came out with their brown suits. Youngmin started the song and they also started dancing. Their song was very catchy. And Kwangmin's rap was fascinating. Their movements was a bit difficult and complicated but it was great. The song ended and I was the one on stage againg introducing the next performer. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGEJWHMzZ9o(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

Then the next one was Jinyoung's group. They came out with..... not so casual outfits and the song started with a rocket blasting off. Then Jinyoung pointed towards me and made a gun shoot. I widened my eyes and laughed. They there was the line on the song that was ' I LIKE IT LIKE IT LIKE IT' and they would do a funny dance step. Everyone was yelling and screaming. It ended and I was back on stage ready to intoduce the next performer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYyYaz5ueF4(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

I introduced the next performer. Five boys came out with their checkered clothes and in a shade of red. Sandeul showed off his powerful vocals as everyone watched him. Everyone looks so handsome on stage especially Chanshik. Who would've known that the aegyo king can be serious at sometimes. Everyone started screamin louder. And there was theor signature move where they move their feet on the floor. They really showed off their amazing talent since this is the last song. After a great performance, I went back on stage and intorduced them the last performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1UVSxixuU(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

Six boys came out with their white and yellow clothes. The song started from Youngmin and they were in a pyramid position. When the chorus was on, the was very familiar and that's when it hit me. That was the song they sang when we first met. It was the aegyo dance. ~I'm your boyfried eh~ eh~,I joined that audience who were singing with them and I was having fun. All the boys look so cute. I was smiling all the time as I watched them. "You looke better when you're smiling." someone said as he stood next tome. I saw Chanshik smiling at me.I nodded as I continued to watch them. 

I walked on stage as I clapped for them. "Did you enjoyed watching the show?" I asked. They all screamedand shouted. "Sorry to say this, but that was the last performance. " I said with a hint of disappointment. "Nae, but I hope you will come again for our next Christmas Show." Mr. Jung said. "You will come next year, right?" I asked. They answered with a big yes. "Arasso, Kamsahamnida." I said aswe both bowed. "I want to thank you all for being here with us. This was my first my time to see a lot of people in this Show. So, thank you very much. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year." I said as I smiled. "Oh! And please, if you want to drink some coffee or eat some cakes. The boys who performed awhile ago are in there ready to serve you." I said as I pointed towards the counter.

They all ran up to the counter just to see them. I walked down from the stage and sighed a little bit. "Come on. We need to help them." Mr. Jung said as he headed towards the counter. I looked up and nodded. I grab an apron and put it on. I looked at they boys and they were all smiling while serving the customers."It seems like they still have some energy left." I thought as I looked at them. 

"Yah! Don't just stand there." he said as he ruffled my hair. "Yah! Kwangmin-shi." I said as I fixed my hair. He just looked at me and chuckled. "Help me serve this." he said as he gave me a tray of cheesecaked. I nodded and took it from him. After a few hours of serving, it was time for us to close the shop and get some rest. 

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired.." I said as I took a seat on the couch. "Yah! Go and change before you fell asleep on the couch." Donghyun said. I shook my head but he dragged me upstairs. "I'll wait for you downstairs and we're ready to go.'' he said as he walked down. She went inside and changed her clothes. Her eyelids were getting heavy so she laid on the sofa as her eyes were already closing.