Lets have a TOUR.

Wish Upon A STAR.

I was laying on the bed reading a book. My clothes were just casual. A cardigan, shirt and some pants. 

11178956370fe946bbl_large.jpg

 

"Waaa. I'm bored." Minwoo said as he landed next to you on the bed while you are reading a book. He looked at you as he poked your arm. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Reading a book." You answered as your gaze never left the book. "We don't have any school right now. Why are you still reading a book?" he asked. "Well, I don't have anything to do." You replied. He sighed as he cover his face with a pillow. 

Then Youngmin came in. "What's wrong with him?" he asked. You just shrugged. "Why are you reading? We're on vacation." he said. "See. I told you." Minwoo said as he removed the pillow. "Arasso. What do you want to do?" I asked. Then Minwoo sat up and held his chin as he think, the same as Youngmin. "I know." Minwoo said. "What is it?" I asked. "Are they gone?" he asked. "Who?" I asked curiously. "Those witches." he said. "Ani. They're not home." I said. "Good." he said as he stood up. 

"Come on." he said as he grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?" Youngmin asked. "Just follow me." he said. "Arasso." he shrugged. Then we saw Kwangmin on th couch. "Where are you going?" he asked. "It's your choice if you wanna come." Minwoo answered. He stood up and followed us. 

Then we entered inside the mansion. "What are we doing in here?" I asked. " Lets look around." he said. "Eh-h?" I blurted. "Don't worry. We will be extra careful." Minwoo said as he begun walking around. Then Youngmin started roaming around. "You're not gonna stop them, are you?" I asked. "Nope. He's right. It's about time you give us a tour around this mansion." he smiled. I shook my head. We wandered around the mansion and they all looked excited.

We went inside the music room. They grabbed some instrument and started playing. I clapped in amazement. "Can you play the piano for us?" Minwoo asked. "Bwo?" I said. "Please." Youngmin and Minwoo pouted. I looked at Kwangmin and he just shrugged. "Arasso." I sighed. I started playing the piano. After that, they all clapped at me. "Kamsahamnida." I said as I bowed. 

We went inside the library. Then they ran around as they checked out all the books and other stuffs. Then Minwoo and Youngmin was arguing. "I saw it first." , "No, I saw it first." , "No, me.", "Me." , "It's mine." They keep on arguing as they pull the book from each other. "Guys, Stop. You might ruin it." Kwangmin said. "I will, if he let go of it." Minwoo said. "No." Youngmin said. "Yah! You're the older one, so you need to do this for your dongsaeng." Minwoo said. "Arasso." Youngmin said as he suddenly let go of it. Then Minwoo accidentally throw the book backwards. Knocking some books on the shelves. 

"See what happened. You knock  the books on the shelves." Kwangmin scolded them. "Mianhe." they both said. "It's okay lets clean this up." I said. "Uh. Guys?" he said. "Yes?" Kwangmin asked. "You better take a look at this." he said. We all gathered up and we saw a stair going downwards. "I saw this stair last time but I almost forgot about it." I said. 

"Well, we better check this out." Youngmin said. I nodded. "We better use this." Kwangmin said as he showed us a flashlight. "mmm." I responded. Kwangmin led the way. Then we heard a weird noise. I backed away but I felt something hard. "UH." I gasped. "Don't worry. I'm right here. No need to be scared of." Youngmin said as he wrap his arms on your shoulders. You nodded.

Then you came in a dead end. "I'll find the switch." Kwangmin said. "It's kinda creepy down here." Minwoo said. Then we heard a bang. "Yah! Kwangmin. Where are you?" Youngmin said as he hugged me tighter. Then there was another loud bang. "Yah! Kwangmin." Minwoo shouted as he hugged me. Then there was a weird noise, a screeching sound. "KWANGMIN!" I shouted. Then the lights went on. 

We all pulled back and looked around. Then Kwangmin came towards us. "Mianhe." he said. "It's okay." I said as I straightened up. We started checking the things in the room. There are some books, photo albums, papers, toys and other things that was not wanted. "I can't believe that Auntie kept this things inside." I said as I rummaged inside the chest. I took the photo album and stared at the pictures. "Is that your parents?" Minwoo asked. I nodded. "A picture of them when they were still young. They look cute together." I smiled. I didn't notice that I was already crying when Minwoo wiped my tears with his thumb. "Don't cry." he smiled. 

"Hey! What is this?" Kwangmin asked as he stared at a mannequin covered with a white cloth. He removed the cloth and it revealed a long wedding dress. "It's beautiful." I said as I touched it. "Maybe it belongs to you mother?" Kwangmin asked. I nodded. BEEP! My phone suddenly rang. I looked at  the caller ID. "It's Donghyun." I said. "Answer it." Youngmin said. 

"Yeobeosayo?"

"Yah! Where are you?" 

"At the mansion. Wae?"

"Don't you know what time it is? We're roaming around the city looking for you guys." 

I looked at my watch and it was already 9 pm. 

"Mianhe. We didn't pay attention at out time."  

"It's okay. Just come over already." 

"Nae." 

 

"What did he say?" Minwoo asked. I sighed. "He's mad right now." I said. "We should've told them before leaving the tree house." Minwoo said. "Well, who's idea was it anyway?" Youngmin said in a annoyed tone. We all looked at Minwoo. "Hehe." he awkwardly laughed as he rubbed his neck. "Lets just go." I said as I started walking away and they all followed us. 

When we got back. Obviously, we gotten a long lecture from Donghyun Umma. Hahahaha.