Little Oppa, Oppa ~~~

Wish Upon A STAR.

I looked out through the window. Peopleon their suits and dresses. Now, I had realized everything. The dress. The make up. The limo. I was at the NEW YEAR'S PARTY. The boys had planned all of this, I guess. The driver opened the door for me. "Komawo." I said as I went out of the limo. "You're welcome Ma'am." he said. "Uhm. Who asked you to do this?" I asked. "Just a close friend that I owe a lot." he smiled. "Oh." I said disapppointedly. "Anymore questions Ma'am?" he asked. "Ani." I shooked my head. "Arasso. Have fun Ma'am." he said. "Nae." I smiled as I bowed to him.

I stared at the limo as it was leaving. "What are they up to?" I asked my self. I noticed that I was standing there for a long time and girls who passed by started to whisper at each other , which is clearly loud enough. "Do I look that bad?" I thought as I looked at myself. "I can't do this, I'm leaving." I said as I turned around but I accidentally bumped someone. "Mianhe." I said as I bowed. "Its okay." he said as he dusted his suit and I tried to help him up. 

"Oh. Long time no see." he smiled. "Bwo?" I asked confusedly. "You don't remember me?" he asked. "Sorry but, no." I said. "What? Why? I used to call you MY LITTLE PRINCESS." he smiled as he emphasized the word my little princess." Little Princess?" I said as I tried to remember about it. "AHH! Byunghun-ssi." I said. "See, you remember." he said as he ruffled my hair. "Yah! Don't mess my hair." I said. "Oh! You're worried about your hair now , huh princess?" he said as he tried to mess it again. 

"Yah, I'm not a princess." I said. "Why not? You looked exactly like one right now." he said. "I'm leaving." I said as I walked away but he held my wrist . "Where are you going?" he asked. "Anywhere just to stay away from here." I said. "Are you still thinking about him?" he asked. I turned around and he looked dead serious. I looked down and no words came out from my mouth."You need to stop this and move on." he said. "HOW!? HOW CAN I MOVE..." I was cut off when he shouted, "STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM IT." I was schocked. *He's right. All these years, I had been avoiding it. I didn't care about going because of it. I kept hiding it.* I thought. "If you want to move on then start it by doing the things that you fear of." he said as his voice calmed down. "You're right." I said as I looked up. "I had been a coward back then, I kept running away. But now , I need to fight it." I said. "So, lets go then?" he asked. I nodded as I hooked arms with him. 

We reached the double doors. "Don't be nervous." he said. I inhaled and exhaled. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. The door boy opened the door. The spotlight was on us. Everyone was looking at us. "Just smile." he whispered. I smiled as we descend from the stairs. 


 

 

So, because of incident last week. I need to do it all over. 

The chapter may be a little bit different from the previous chapter but bare with me. :))))

I have short memory.

Because it was quite long , I decided to divide the last chapter into two. 

So, wait for the next chapter. 

Thank You. COMMENT PLEASE.