A new chapter

Wish Upon A STAR.

Dun dun dun dun ~ part 2

Everyone was looking at us. "Don't worry. I'm here." he said. Then the music started playing and everyone started dancing. "May I have this dance?" he asked. "I don't know how to da-". "Don't worry. Just follow my lead." he said. I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine on his neck. We moved in sync with the slow music. "See, you're doing just fine." he said. "Jinjja?" I smiled. "Yup. Just a little more practice and you might be a great dancer." he chuckled. "Yah!" I playfully slapped his chest. "I was just kidding." he said. We both laughed until someone tapped his shoulder. 

"Dongsaengi~ I guess it's my turn now." he sang. "Oh? Dongsaeng?" I said as I looked at them. "Nae. He is my hyung." he smiled. "You never told me that you have a brother." you pouted. "You never asked." he said. "Oh!" that was the only thing that I can say. "Take care of her." Byunghun said. "I will." he answered. "Such a small world,huh?" Junghwan asked. "He was a good friend of mine but I never saw or heard about you." I said. "I was in Busan back then and Byunghun is not a fan of talking anyway." he said. "I see." I nodded. 

"He was a nice guy." he said. "What?" I asked. "Chanhee." he said. "Oh! I guess you heard." you replied back. "From Mr. Jung." he answered. "I guess it's time for you guys to know anyway." I said. "Don't worry. He's happy for you." he smiled. I nodded. "May I have this dance?" Baro asked as he showed up from behind. Junghwan nodded. " You look beautiful." You blushed because of his cpmpliment. "Thank you." I said. "Noona did a great job." he said. "She sure did." you smiled. "Thank me for her. Okay?" I said. "Of course." he smiled. 

"The dress fits perfectly." Donghyun said. "You picked it?" you asked. "Yup. Do you like it?" he asked. "Very much. Thank you." you smiled. "Anything for you." he said. "Waaa. You look like a real princess right now." Jeongmin awed. "Well, you look like a prince right now. Bubblegum Prince." I gigggled. "Then I guess you're my bubblegum princess." he laughed. "But you look very pretty. I like it." he smiled. "Thanks." you answered sweetly.

"Sorry if I'm giving you a hard time reaching me." Shinwoo said. "Ani. Its okay." you smiled. "Are you tired?" he asked. "Well, my feet hurts a little." you said. "Then lets go and have a rest." he said. I nodded. We both took a seat but after a few seconds he was taken away by another girl on the dancefloor. 

You were sitting silently as you watch the people dancing. Suddenly, a shadows was casted over you and a sudden tap. "Minwoo?" you asked. "Uhm." he looked very nervous. "What is it?" I asked as I tilted my head. "CANIHAVETHISDANCE?" he shouted as he closed his eyes. He peeked through his one eye. "Why are you laughing?" he asked as he tilted his head. "Nothing. You're just cute." you smiled. "He? Then can I have this dance?" he asked. "Of course." you said as you stood up and hooked arms with him. 

Hyunseung was next. He didn't talk that much. "You looke beautiful." he said. "Uhm. Thanks. You too. You look very handsome." I smiled. "Uhm. May I have this dance?" Chanshik asked with his cute smile. "Oh. Sure." he said. "You're quite small. Are you really wearing some heels?" he asked. "Yah! I'm wearing one and it really hurts so bad. But I'm still small. Aish." I pouted. He chuckled. "So cute. Don't worry , you are the most beautiful girl I have seen in this party." he said. "Ah!.. Ko-komawo." you said as you looked down to hide your blushing face.

"Ehem." someone cleared his throat. We saw Youngmin standing there waiting for his turn , I guess. "Yes?" Chanshik asked as he raised his eyebrow. Youngmin just tilted his head alot of times. "What?" Chanshik asked as he smiled trying to hold his laugh. "Oh! Can I have her right now?" Youngmin blurted out. "I thought you wouldn't asked." Chanshik smiled. 

"Sorry about that." Youngmin said. "It's okay." I smiled. " Since Chanshik hyung is tall , I guess you wouldn't have a hard time with me." he smiled. "Yes. You're smaller...by a centimeter." I replied back. "Oh! Let me help you then." he said. He lifted me up and my shoes were on top of his. "Better now?" he asked. "Yup." I smiled.

Jinyoung was next. "You look beautiful." he smiled. "Thanks." I said. We didn't say a word. We just danced with the music and not caring the people around us. He then leaned closer as he rested his chin on my head and he pulled me into a hug. "Jin--", "Until the song stops. Lets stay like this until the song stops." he said. I nodded. I could only hear his heartbeat. "I have something to tell you." he said. I looked up. "What is it?" I asked. "I... I like you." he said. "Eh?" I looked at him. " I like you too. " I smiled. "Really?" he asked. "Uhm. Since the day we met. You had been a great friend to me." you answered. "Friend?" he asked. I nodded. "Uhm. Do you want to eat then?'' he asked. "Yes, please." I smiled

"Wait here. I'm going to get some." he said. I nodded. "Hah! Jinyoung, why are you so stupid? Of course, she only sees you as a friend, nothing more." he said to himself

We took a seat and we started eating. After a few minutes, a girl walked towards us. "Uhm. Can I dance with you?" she asked. Jinyoung looked at me. "Sorry but I need to accompany someone." he said. "Oh." the girl was disappointed. "No. He means is that, he would love to." I said as I give him a godancewithher look. "Oh! Right." he stood up and the girl shyly hooked arms with him. "Be right back." he mouthed to me. 

I realized that I haven't seen Kwangmin yet. So,I decided to look for him.  I found him on the dancefloor with someone else and he looked very happy. "I guess he's busy." you said as you turned around. Jinyoung saw you walked out. He wants to accompany you but he was busy with someone else. 

You went to the balcony to have some fresh air. You looked up and you noticed that the stars are shining brightly. "Beautiful, aren't it?" someone asked. "Uhm." I nodded. "Just like you." he said. You turned around and saw Kwangmin. "I was looking all over for you." he said. "Well, I had been waiting for this. May I have this dance?" he asked. You nodded. He wrapped his arms around your waist and yours on his neck. 

"You look beautiful today." he said. "Thank you." you answered. "How's your fairytale going?" he asked. "Good." you replied plainly. "Do you want to end it now?" he asked. "How?" you asked. "By this.." he said as he leaned closer until your lips touches. Then fireworks started to display on the sky. "Your fairytale is just starting.' he smiled. You both looked up and watched the fireworks. "WOW!" you awed. Kwangmin took off his coat and wrapped it around you. He hugged you from the back as you two watched the fireworks. 

Byunghun was watching you two. "Chanhee, she already moved on. You must be very happy for her." he said as he walked away.