My Light Prince Youngmin

Wish Upon A STAR.

You woke up and found yourself on your bed. You realized that it was too quiet so you decided to go out from your room and was suprised that the boys weren't in there.

* Uhm.  They went to the shop already. * you thought. So you decided to take a bath and do chores for your auntie.

While doing the laundry you thought to yourself *I better go to the shop to see if everything is okay. Plus, I could spend my weekend with them.* So you did all your chores so that you could go to your shop and help the boys. 

Then after your work you went into the tree house to grab your purse and jacket. You looked into your watch and noticed that the shop maybe open by now.

-----Shop-----

While you were walking you saw the boys cleaning up. You chuckled at what you saw. *They are so cute even though they are busy with work." You thought.

You went inside. " Goodmorning, Welcome to Coffee Prince" they said in unison. They thought that you were a customer so they greeted you in unison. Then they were suprised. 

"Ah? we thought you were a costumer.Mianhe." Donghyun as he bowed. You chuckled.

Then you looked around. The place was pretty neat. Then Jeongmin asked " Is something wrong?" 

You were shocked because why would he asked that kind of question to you. Probably he was worried. 

Then you answered " Anyo. I was just suprised because you handle this shop pretty well." 

"Really? Komawo." Minwoo said and smiled

Then something came into your mind. The corner near the counter was a bit boring so you thought of something.

"Hmm. I'm just going out for awhile." you said as you went through the door but someone grabbed your wrist you looked up and saw Youngmin.

"Where are you going?" he asked 

"Hmm. I can't tell you." you said as you stick your tounge out

" Yah! What if something bad happens to you." he said. *How sweet. A protective boyfriend.* you thought

"Aish. Don't worry. I wil be fine." you muttered

"Then I'm coming with you." he said then Minwoo came and wanted to come with us too. * If they are coming then it wouldn't be a suprise anymore. I need to make an excuse.* you muttered to yourself 

"Ah! Anyo. I'm going with Mr. Jung. So I'll be fine." you said as you nodded

"Arasso. Be careful." Youngmin said as he ruffled my hair.

"Nae." you said and gave him a smile. Then you said goodbye to them.

"Be careful. Come back safely." Kwangmin said

"Nae. I will." you said and went through the door. 

*That was close.* you said in relief as you clench your chest

The boys waited for you and got worried. 

"Where is she?" Youngmin asked as he wait for you in the front door

"Don't worry minnie. She will be fine." Kwangmin said as he patted Youngmin's back

"I hope so." Youngmin said as he sat down

Youngmin was waiting for you. The others went home but he decided to wait for you in the shop. 

You passed by the shop and was suprised because the someone is still in there.

You came in and said "Hello. Is someone still here?" 

No one answered.

"Hello!!!!!!" you screamed 

Then you heard someone from the counter. You looked around but no one was there. Then you heard it again. You were really afraid so you ran towards the couch to hide and tried to shout for help but no one was coming for you. A flashback came and remembered the time when you were alone in the dark and scared. That will be the time that your dad will come to you and comfort you but this time no one is coming for you. 

You closed eyes and you started to cry. But then someone hugged you. You opened your eyes and saw Youngmin. It is just like in movies were the boy came and saved the girl. 

"Youngmin-shi?"

"It's alright." Youngmin said as he brushed your hair with his fingers and hugs you tightly.

Then you weren't scared anymore because of Youngmin. 

"Komawo." you said as you planted a kiss on his cheek. His face turned red.

"Uhm..." he stuttered. You chuckled then he wiped your tears with his thumb. 

"Gwenchana?" he asked.

"Nae." you replied.

Then he gave you a smile.

tumblr_lnl0qifVWe1qbysgjo1_500_thumb.png

"Where have you been?" he asked 

"I went to a photoshop and to Mr. Jung house and he told me to stay for awhile and eat dinner. So I was a bit late. Mianhe. If I made you worried." you said as you bowed.

"Thats okay. The good thing is that you safe." he said

"Uhm. Where are the others?" you asked curiosly

"They went home because their tired." he said 

"Why didn't you go with them?" you asked

"I decided to wait for you." he said and smiled at you. *He is really protective. Just like his twin." I thought as my face flushed.

"Ah? Mianhe." you said

"Anyo. It's okay." he said.

Then I remembered that I bought some dumplings. 

"Uhm. Youngmin do you want some dumplings?" I said as I gave him one.

"Nae. I always wanted to try one of this." he said and took it. 

"Is it delicious?" I asked.

"Nae. Komawo." he said

" Say ahhhh.." he said as he opened his mouth wide open and gave me a dumpling

I took a bite and dumpling was trully delicious. 

"Aigoo." he said as I chew the dumpling

Then I blushed. Youngmin and I talked and laughed the whole night. I'm really thankful that Youngmin was here with me right now. He is now my light.