The First Snow

Wish Upon A STAR.

We were walking home from the shop. "Waa. It's so cold." I said as I rubbed my arms. "Then I will keep you warm." Jeongmin said as he opened his arms and walked towards me. "Ani.. It's ok.." before I could finish my sentence Jeongmin was already hugging me. "Warm enough?" he asked. I nodded. We stayed like that for 5 minutes but a lot of people are staring at us. 

"Mmm. Jeongmin Oppa?" I said. "Nae?" he asked. "A lot of people are staring. I think we need to go now." I mumbled. "Oh? Jinjja? Then let them see that I have a beautiful girlfriend." he said. I blushed a little. "But Jeongmin Oppa.." I protested. "Arasso." he said as he let go. "Lets go then." he said as he grabbed my hand. 

We went inside a convenient store. We took all the things that were needed for the event this saturday. "Oh! Take that." "Also that." "There." It's here." I said as I boss around Jeongmin. I looked at Jeongmin and he was panting heavily. I giggled. "What?" he asked as he straightened up. "Nothing." I said. I payed for the groceries at the counter. 

"I'll carry it." I said as I stopped Jeongmin from carrying the bags. "No, I'll take it." he insisted. "But you were the one who took the things from the shelves. So, I should carry it." I said. "It's heavy. Can you do it?" he asked. "Nae." I said. "Arasso." he said. I grabbed the bags and he was right it was heavy but I don't want him to carry the weight again. So, I akwardly walked towards the exit. 

Jeongmin watched you carry the bags and walked towards the exit. He looked at you and he was busy chuckling at you. "Are you coming or not?" you asked. "Oh! Nae. I'm coming." he said as he ran towards you. When you reached the door, you put down the bags and waited for Jeongmin. "I'll get the door for you." he chuckled. You pouted and carried the bags. 

Jeongmin was walking ahead of you. "Aish, I should've let him carry the bags instead." you said to yourself. "Yah! Walk faster." he shouted. Jeongmin was teasing her because he know that she will give up just in time. "Nae." you said as you catch up to him. "You're really strong." he said. I nodded. *A little more to the bus stop and I could put down this bag.* you thought as you smiled with relief

"The bus stop." you said as you walked towards the bus stop. You thought that you will be riding the bus but Jeongmin passed by it. "Yah! Aren't we going to take the bus?" I asked. "Ani. We're walking. We need to save some money for the event." he said "But.." I cried. "Come on." he said. "Aish." I muttered 

My arms and legs were very tired. So I took a seat on the bench. "I'm tired." I muttered. "Need help?" someone asked. I looked up and sw Jeongmin. "Yah! you should've have help me awhile ago." I blurted out. "But you insisted not to help you." he said. "I thought that you were tired so I decided to carry the bags. But I never thought that it would be that heavy." I said

"Yah! This is what boyfriends do. So, don't worry." he said as he ruffled your hair. "Lets go." he said as he held out is hand. I nodded. I gave him the bags as I stood up. "Yah! I was asking for your hand not the bags." he said. "My hands are the tired so I want to rest for a bit." I smiled. "Not fair." he pouted. "Come on." I said as I grabbed his arm. 

We reached the shop and the everyone was busy. We put down the bags as we took a seat. "What took you so long?" Hyunseong asked. "Well, Ms. I-can-do-it here told me.. " I cut him off when I playfully hit his arm. "Yah! That hurts." he whined. Hyunseong looked at us with a confused looked. "Whatever. I'm out of here." he said as he stood up

We stopped and looked at Hyunseong. "Yah! Jeongmin. Go and help the others." he said. "Oh! Right!" he said as he stood up. I let out a sigh and stood up. I was very tired so I decided to go home already. I wash up and changed my clothes.

tumblr_ltzvxxgxNk1r2r1gko1_500_large.png

I decided to make a cup of hot chocolate so I headed towards the kitchen to make some. I went to our house to see if those witches are home. I looked around and they're not around. I decided to have a tour. I went to the music room and sat besided the piano. 

I lift up the cover and played some notes. I remember the time when my dad and I play the piano on the winter. He would always sing me a song and I end up sleeping on his lap. After a few notes, I stood up and went to the library. It's very wide and everything that you need to know is here.

I looked at some books and read some of it. As I placed my index finger to search some more. It stopped when I saw something familiar. Our photo album. I grabbed it from the shelf and took a sit. I looked at the pictures when I was a kid. I was very happy when I was with my mom and dad. 

Those smiles on our faces can never be seen anymore. I was looking at it when my vision started to blurry. Then a tear dropped on it. I stopped and close the album as put it back to where it belongs. Then I suddenly touched a book and it fell. One of the book case moved, revealing a stair going up. 

"A hidden stair?" I muttered. I was going to check it out but my phone suddenly rang."Yeobosayo?" I asked on the other line. "Yah! Where are you?" he asked. "I'm on the mansion. I discove..." I was cut off. " You better come now. We need a extra hand." he said. 

"Arasso. Wait for me for 5 minutes." I said as I hung up. "Well, I guess. I'll see you later on." I said as I moved the bookcase to its original place. I went back to the tree house to grab my coat. I ran downstairs as I put on my coat.  I ran as fast as I can. I reached the shop withine 5 minutes. 

They were right. Everything was on chaos. There were a lot of costumer. Everyone was shouting and yelling as they wait for their orders. I could see that the boys are doing all they can. "Yah! You're here." Jinyoung said. I nodded."Don't just stand there. Change into your uniform and help us out." he said. "Mmm." I nodded in respond. 

I changed into my uniform and started helping out. "What should I do?" I asked as I tie my apron. "There. Help. Jinyoung in taking the orders." Mr. Jung said. I nodded and grabbed a notebook. I dashed off and helped Jinyoung in taking some orders.

As I took some orders, some of the girls are flirting with Jinyoung. "Hey, you're new here right? Wanna be my boyfriend?","You're cute. Wanna go out? sometime." Jinyoung smiled awkwardly.

Jinyoung looked at me and signaled me for help.I nodded and went towards them. "Umm. Oppa, Mr. Jung told me that he needs help on the coffee." I said. "Oh! A-arasso." he said. "I'm going to leave you now." he bowed as he went to the kitchen. 

"May I take your order maam?" I smiled. They glared at me as they looked at the menu. "You did that on purpose." one girl said. "Did what?" I asked innocently. "Aish." she hissed. I took their order and gave it to Youngmin. After that chaotic service, we started cleaning up. 

I mopped the floor as I hummed. "Komawo." someone said. I turned around and saw Jinyoung mopping the floor beside me."What?" I asked. "Thanks." he said. "For what?" I asked." Fof saving me from those girls.ehh." he said as he made a disgusted face.

"Oh! It's nothing." I smiled. "Hmm.You did well." he said as he ruffled my hair. I started wiping the windows the I saw some white stuffs coming down from outside. "What's that?" I asked myself. I went outside as I looked at the sky. I held out my hand as I wait for a white stuff to land. 

It landed and I held it onto my cheeks. "It's snowing." I said. "It's snowing." I repeated. I walked inside the shop and said, "Yah! It's the first snow here in Seoul. It's snowing." Everyone gathered up and looked through the window. "It is snowing." Jinyoung chuckled. 

I went outside and held out my hand as I catch some snow. "Yah! Lee _____! Come and wear your hat and mittens. It's cold." Donghyun shouted as he went outside and gave you your hat and mittens. Everyone laughed at Donghyun. Mr. Jung sighed and smiled. "She is really happy when the snow comes. She is like that every year." he said as he watched you play around the snow.

tumblr_lwadte9wB81qlq8bco1_500_large.png

"Jinjja? Wae?" Jeongmin asked. " Because she once told me that white means purity and peace. Just like her an innocent and peaceful girl." Mr. Jung smiled. 

"Waaa. Come on in." you said as you called them to come outside. They all looked at you as you smile widely. "This is the first time I saw her very happy." Hyunseong said. They all nodded in agreement.