Is it a dream ?

Wish Upon A STAR.

" Aww. Look at her. She's so pretty while sleeping." someone muttered and poked your cheek." Yah! Stop that. You'll wake her up." a voice was made when he got angry at the other one. " Ah! why is she sleeping up here? Should we put her in bed?"someone asked."Arasso" they said it in unison.

You woke up and noticed that you were in your bedroom but you remembered that you fell asleep at the rooftop. Your eyes were half-closed. You saw 6 blurry faces and heard one of them talking " oh! She's walking up." Then you grabbed your eyeglass.You opened your eyes and 6 pretty boys are staring at you.

" Did you have a good sleep?" a bubbly boy asked me. " Yah! Don't ask some question yet. She is still tired." a blonde boy muttered to the bubbly boy.

"Hmm. She's still suprised. Maybe we should introduce ourself first." the red haired boy muttered." Arasso" they all said.

"Annyeong. We're your boyfriend" they all said in unison.

I scream from the top of my lungs. It was too loud that the red haired boy covered my mouth."Jeez girlfriend. Can you keep it down?" a mysterious boy muttered.

'' Who are you? What are you doing into my room? Where did you come from?" I asked them. " Hey! One question at a time." the boy chewing a bubblegum muttered." We told you. We are your boyfriend." the black haired guy said.

"No. It's just a dream. I'm gonna close my eyes and after that you guys will be gone."you muttered."Good Luck." the mysterious boy said.You closed your eyes and for a minute you opened them.

And they are still there looking at you like you are somewhat crazy." Why are you still here?"you asked." Well, guess what? You're not dreaming." the mysterious boy answered.

"Okay. I give up" you pouted.*I guess I'm not dreaming at all.* you thought." Good then." the bubbly boy muttered and gave you a smile. And you smiled backed at him.

"Aaaiiigooo" he said and pinch your cheek. 

Then you heard someone calling for you.You went to the terrace to see who is it and you saw your aunt coming up. The blonde boy asked " What's the problem?"

"QUICK! Hide." I muterred nervously.