My wish came true?

Wish Upon A STAR.

"Quick! Hide"

"Why?" they asked. " I will be in big trouble if my aunt will see 6 boys in my treehouse." I answered.*SIX PRETTY BOYS* I thought.

All of them scattered. The bubbly boy and the one blowing bubbles went into your closet. The mysterious boy and the red haired boy went under your bed. Then the black haired boy went into your living room. Lastly, the blonde hair boy don't have any hiding spot left." Uh-oh! Where do I hide ?" he asked. I don't even know where I could put him. I could hear my aunt's footsteps. I grabbed his wrist and pulled her into my room. I saw my unwashed clothes. " Sit beside my desk." I muttered. After that I covered him with my unwashed clothes. " Don't move. Arasso?" I said. "Arasso" he answered.

Then my aunt came in." Who are you talking to?" she asked suspiciously. " No one." I answered. " I hear voices lately." she muttered." OH! It must've been me. Talking while sleeping." I protested. Then she went looked around to see if someone is with me. * I hope she doesn't noticed someone.* I thought. She looked around and she saw no one. Then she saw someone behind the curtains. She saw a human shape.You realized that Kwangmin was behind there and she will soon see him and I will be in big trouble.* Nice hiding spot Kwangmin.* I muttered to myself.

Then she moved the curtains. I thought that my aunt will scream and yell at me. I looked at my aunt and she was suprised because it was a big lamp behind it.*Whoa. That was a relief.* I said to myself.

I saw the black haired boy behind the couch and he winked at me. Then put his finger on his lip saying that I need to be quiet. But he accidentally touched the book at my table and it fell. My aunt looked at me then " Clumsy me." I said nervously as i was picking up  the book. Then he touched his chest as a sign of relief.

She noticed the pile of unwashed clothes near my desk. I thought he noticed someone in there but she just turned away and looked at me. "You have a big pile of laundry in here." she muttered."Ne" I aswered. " Well before you washed them here is a list of chores you will be doing today." she said as she handed me the list.I was shocked because it was so long. " If your not gonna finish that then I guess no meal for you." she said. " Ne, I will finish it all today auntie." I muttered. Then she went down and I gave out a big sighed.

The boys came out from all of their hiding spot. I sat on my bed and my eyes was starting to swell. 

" Are you okay?" the blonde hair guy asked.

"Ne, I'm just confused right now" I answered.

"About what?" mysterious boy asked.

" A lot of stuff. Why my auntie being so mean to me? And six boys in my room proclaiming theirselves as my boyfriend." I muttered.

" Poor, Jagiya" bubbly boy pouted.

I gave them a sigh and they followed me by having a sigh too.

"Okay. Lets start over." I said to them with a big smile.

"Arasso." they said in unison.

"Who are you guys? I asked.

"I'm Donghyun, the leader and oldest."

"I'm Hyunseong, the mysterious one."

"I'm the mirror prince, Jeongmin."

"I'm Youngmin, the older twin"

"I'm Kwangmin, the shy and younger twin."

"Wait! you two are twins?" I asked in disbelief. * Why didn't I notice that.*  I thought.

"Ne." they aswered back in unison.

"And I'm Minwoo, the bubbly and the cutest of them all."

"Yah! What do you mean the cutest?" they all argue with him.

Then I chuckled a little bit. They stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

" Nothing. You look cute when you laugh." Youngmin answered.

This is the first time someone called me cute. My face turned red but no one noticed.

" Last question. Where did you guys come from?" I asked them suspiciously.

" You wished for us. Remember?" Donghyun muttered.

"Wished?" I asked them curiously. Then suddenly I remembered everything.

" Right. That night when I saw a shooting star." I answered back remembering everything.

"We forgot. One , two and three...

"And we're your Boyfriend" they said in unison with their bright smile.

 

* Thank you , star. * I said to myself.