Caring Kwangmin =">

Wish Upon A STAR.

----School----

While you are walking your schoolmates just bumps you just like you are invisible to them. You went into your room and all eyes were staring at you. You went into your sit and looked into the window as your classmates starts talking about you.* I'm in hell again. Aish* you muttered to yourself.

Your were now dismiss while walking you said to yourself *Uhm. I better go and check the boys to see if they are doing fine.* you smirked.*Aja!* Then you ran so fast.

You stopped and went in. You were suprised at what you have seen.

----Shop----

Your shop was full of customers. Well, most of them were girls and they were flirting with your boyfriends. * Hey! You're cute. Are you seeing someone?*, *I didn't expect that they have cute boys in this shop.*

Well, I should say I was a bit jealous. So I just looked down and went through the door but someone grabbed me and said "Where are you going? You just got here."

I looked up and saw Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin-shi?"

"Your leaving already? Can you stay here for awhile?" Kwangmin said.

"But you guys are busy. I might cause you trouble." you said as you looked on the floor.

"Don't say that. Come on. Go and sit in there." he said as he held my hands.

I want to say no but I guess I can't. While Kwangmin is helding my hand girls were gossiping about me. *Who is she?","Why is he holding that nerd's hand?" 

I just ignored them and took a seat then Kwangmin said " Stay here. I'm going to get you something to drink.Okay?"

I nodded.

After 5minutes he came towards me and gave me a cup of coffee. Then I was shocked. 

ah_cacao_hot_chocolate_web-743356.jpgHe gave me a coffee with a heart on it. *

He gave me a coffee with a heart on it and I was flattered.*Wow! They already knew how to make some designs.*

"Did you make this?" you asked

"Nae. Me and the hyungs had been practicing awhile ago." Kwangmin said with a big grin.

" It's pretty." you said

"Komawo. I was inspired because of you." he said and my face turned red but I swear he didn't notice it.

Then Donghyun said " Kwangmin-ah! Stop chit-chatting and serve some orders." 

"AH! you better go now.Komawo." I said and gave him a smile.

"Nae. I better go now. Enjoy your coffee." he said as he bowed in front of me.

They were really working hard. While waiting for them I brought out my camera and took some pictures. Then I saw someone talking to Youngmin. I stopped for awhile and looked at them and I listened to their conversation.

" Hey! Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" she said then I looked at Youngmin. 

Youngmin gazed at me and looked back into the girl.

"Mianhe. But I already have a girlfriend." he said and winked at me.

"Who is it? I maybe prettier than her." she muttered.

Then Youngmin pointed at me and said " My girlfriend is there sitting."

"It's true then. That I am prettier than her. haha. She is so ugly and you fall for her. Tell me. What did she do to you?" she said as she laughs with her friends.

Youngmin clenched his fist and said " Excuse but I swear that she is prettier than you inside and out. So if you are gonna be like that. Please leave already." then he bowed and walk towards me.

"Don't you listen to them." he said and ruffled my hair. 

This was the first time that someone stood up for me and my face flushed while Youngmin did that.

Closing time. I went to the counter and congratulate them for their first day working in the shop.

"You guys were great. Congratulations." you said as you shaked their hands.

"Really? Komawo." Minwoo said as he wipe his head.

"Nae. Your designs were really good." you said with a cheery voice.

"Well, do you want to see some of our designs." Jeongmin said.

"Nae." you said

They started making some coffee insde as I waited for them. Then they came towards me holding their coffee. They presented it to me and I was like wow. So they started placing it front of me as I looked at their designs.

coffee art 4 The best part of wakin up...coffee art (10 Photos)

I tasted each of their coffee and they all taste perfect. 

"So? Who has the most beautiful design?" Youngmin asked. You were shocked by the question and can't decide.

"All of you." you said

"Just choose one." Minwoo said

Then everyone started talking except for Hyunseong. I looked at Hyunseong who was just sitting in there. 

"Arasso." I said and everyone kept quiet

"Uhm. Hyunseong has the best coffee of all." you said as you gave them a smile.

"Yah! ____-ah! My coffee is beautiful too." Minwoo said

"Nae. All of your coffee are beautiful." you said.

"Komawo." they said in unison

You decided to eat dinner in the shop. While eating Minwoo always talk and joke around even though no one is laughing. Then followed by the prank master Jeongmin. Everyone was happy at the shop. Laughing. Talking. Teasing each other.

Then we went home. Everyone was very tired. You looked at them while they are sleeping. *They are so cute. Haha. I'm happy that they came into my life. Oppas promise me that you will stay with me forever.*

You went into the rooftop and looked to stars. 

"AHH! Its feels good." you said as you raise your arms. 

"Your right."

I was suprised. I looked back and Kwangmin was standing there. 

"Yah! You scared me. Don't do that again." you said as you hold your chest.

"Mianhe." he said as he smile.

"Why are still awake?" you asked

"I should be the one asking that to you." he said and laugh. 

Then I smiled at him and he walk towards me.

"I can't sleep. And I saw you. So I followed you here." he said as he stands beside me.

"Is that so. Come on then lets count some stars." you said as you held his hand.

Kwangmin's face turned tomato red. Probably because he was shocked on what you did. Then you started counting. You raised you hand then Kwangmin grabbed and it.

"What happened to your hand?" he asked with a worried expression. 

He saw your hand that was cut yesterday. You pulled away and looked down. 

"It was cut while I was doing the dishes." you said

"And you never told us. You didn't even put any medicine on it." he said

"Mianhe. I don't want you guys to be worried." you muttered 

Then Kwangmin stood up and went inside. * Oppa, Mianhe.* 

After awhile he came back and sat down beside you. He took your hand and opened a kit.

"We will be more worried if you didn't tell us." he said as he put some medicine on it.

"Mianhe." you said while looking at your hand

"Its okay. But next time. If something happens just tell us and we will help you. Arasso?" he said

You nodded. Then he put a band aid on your hand.

"Its done." he said then you looked at your hand. 

"Komawo." you said and leaned towards him and peck a kiss on his cheeks. Kwangmin's face turned red.

"Wow! A shooting star." you said with an awe on your face.

Then you leaned into his his shoulder and fell asleep. Kwangmin patts you head and said " Goodnight, girlfriend, Saranghae,"