Disappearing? Forget? Leave?

Wish Upon A STAR.

I was looking at some magazine while laying on my bed. I browsed every magazine on my room as I wait for my eyelids to get heavy. "Waaa. Why can't I sleep?" I said as I put down my magzine. I was already frustrated. I decided to take a look at the boys if they are still awake. 

tumblr_m1sx3curaq1qazyk0o1_500.png

I slowly opened my door and they were all sleeping. I pouted as I closed the door. You sat on your bed as you covered your face with your palms and laid on your bed.  "Oh! Rooftop!" you said as you stood up and opened the door and tip toed your way towards the rooftop. 

Then I saw someone laying on the ground. I walked closer to it and I saw Youngmin sleeping... I guess. I bent down as I stared at him for a few minutes. I reached out my finger to poke him but  I was startled when he grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing?" he asked as he opened his eyes. "Oh..Uhm.." no words can come out from me. "As I thought." Youngmin smiled. 

"Why are you here?" I asked as I sat down near him. "I should be asking the same question." Youngmin said as he looked at the stars. "I can't sleep." I said as I looked at the stars. "We have the same case then." he said. "Is there something bothering you?" I asked. He nodded. "How about you?" he asked. "Molla." I shrugged. Youngmin just nodded in understanding. 

I laid on the ground next to him. "Oppa." I muttered. "Hmm?" he responded. "I was just thinking abou it lately." I said. "About what?" he asked. "About you guys....leaving." I answered. "What about it?" he asked. "Well, if you guys leave.. ....not that I'm telling you too leave.. it's just that.. will my memories about you guys be erase or will it stay?" I asked as I played with my fingers. 

He nodded. "The people who knows about our true self will always remember us... just like Jinyoung hyung and Mr. Jung... but the people who doesn't really know us ..probably they will forget all about us... like Chanshik hyung, Junghwan hyung and the rest." he said in a sad tone. "Oh.. I see.. so it means that when they don't know a thing about you even your presence it means that you already disappeared." I said. "Yup." he said as he closed his eyes. 

"Oppa." I said. "Hmm?" he responded but I know that his eyelid are getting heavy. I was in a long pause before I responded. "You guys won't leave me right?" I asked. I waited for a response but there wasn't any. "Oppa.. I.." I sat up but I stopped when I saw him sleeping already. I softened up abit and a smile was formed into my face. "Goodnight, Oppa." I said as I stood up and grabbed a blanket as I covered him. I gave him my goodnight kiss and left. 

Youngmin opened his eyes. He was awake all along. He released a sigh as he looked at the sky. "______, mianhe." he said as he closed his eyes.